Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj (62287 Views)

Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose / Tobi Bakre Stars In Campari Advert With Tuface (video) / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Skillsnigeria: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Evii: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
These guys fit don collect their share from her honeypot
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by isaacsegun(m): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Oya ji masun... Na my long neck them dey see. If I could run away, I would run run far away to a place wey money dey......

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by kingthreat(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
clockwisereport:

She is just 26 years old

And you believe?
So she was 16 in those pictures with Wizkid ba?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Faber(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
What am seeing is different from what others are seeing. In the 2nd pics with 2face. They are sitting on a bed.

That's pure bedroom pics .. either before or after the...(your guess is as good as mine) grin

They don overbang her
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by iLegendd(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

She is 21 now

Lol

The picture with 2face, where 2face looks younger, is probably 9 years old.

That is to say, she was 12 years old when she took that photo.

We should be more than 25 or at least, 25.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by ModeEbo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ancient of days
Reminds me of methuselah
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Ashirioluwa: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

The picture with 2face, where 2face looks younger, is probably 9 years old.

That is to say, she was 12 years old when she took that photo.
She was 21 then and 21 now.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by iLegendd(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

She was 21 then and 21 now.

Oh, I see the sarcasm.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by porthouse7(f): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Tuface's past no go just allow person get pure mind now
u dey craze I swear... Me sef reason am say tuface fit sample her

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Davash222(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
abobote:
I watched her this morning ranting, why Sammie didn't wash pot for her to cook, she needs to up her game. Now I can see the real why those breast I saw this morning were fallen, you can't meet all these guys and remain the same
Person go first breast before e fall...she no even get breast cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
No matter were I go I see the same ho
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by nedekid: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Snacks.
If you know you know grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by seetomorrow: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
abobote:
I watched her this morning ranting, why Sammie didn't wash pot for her to cook, she needs to up her game. Now I can see the real why those breast I saw this morning were fallen, you can't meet all these guys and remain the same

Why are you so bitter...bro. Be calming down..
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by arthurwillia(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
OkuFaba:
is she from the same village with Tinubu

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by kingxsamz(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
Bbnaija is a scam. Ordinary people dont qualify, na who get connect. Hian!

Lol, exactly.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Femeto: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
She done old o.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by clockwisereport: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
kingthreat:

And you believe?
So she was 16 in those pictures with Wizkid ba?

Notice the "just" in my statement
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
NwekeUG:
Throwback photos of Big Brother Naija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ housemate, Liquorose, with D’banj, Wizkid, and Tuface Idibia have been shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

Liquorose's journey to stardom seems to have begun a long while ago with her dancing career.

In throwback photos shared on her Instagram handle by her handler, Liquorose is spotted with Nigerian singers, D’banj, Wizkid, and Tuface.

The photos were captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTCuwuDox-t/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Thank you for showing us all the stages of her colour transformation.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Faber:
What am seeing is different from what others are seeing. In the 2nd pics with 2face. They are sitting on a bed.

That's pure bedroom pics .. either before or after the...(your guess is as good as mine) grin

They don overbang her
Even the one with d'banj

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Faber(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Even the one with d'banj

That Dbanj own na Dbanj room be that when Dbanj never blow. The room dey local if you go by today's standards, but as of that time it's a big boys room.

Only God knows how many niggas wey don bleep that girl. A ladies who are celebs in Nigeria passed through a lot to get to where they are, except few like Regina Daniels etc
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Plut01: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2021

Going by the picture with 2Face, that girl can't be less than 40 years of age.....Any thing less than that is a scammious scam.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by seyz91(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
cheesy
pinkyruledworld:
Bbnaija is a scam. Ordinary people dont qualify, na who get connect. Hian!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Faber:

That Dbanj own na Dbanj room be that when Dbanj never blow. The room dey local if you go by today's standards, but as of that time it's a big boys room.

Only God knows how many niggas wey don bleep that girl. A ladies who are celebs in Nigeria passed through a lot to get to where they are, except few like Regina Daniels etc
True. You na realest nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Lewandoski20(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
This girl Na old cargo. Choi!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by witworth(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Na so dem do omatsola, throwbacks with stars wey no concern the present
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Godispeace: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin Bad boy
gasparpisciotta:
She try, it have tey!!!!

Hope she no dey claim 21yrs?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Joeyfizzo: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Them go don yansh her baje baje
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by ogene70: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Lol...guy you don ment finish ...just can't stop laughing.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Gfskw: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Grand P Before He Became Rich And Famous / Bobrisky Gets Own Snapchat Filter (Pictures) / Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.