Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities (6008 Views)

NIMET Predicts 3 Days Of Cloudy Skies, Sunshine In Nigerian Cities / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities / MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by aribisala0(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Abohboy:

Pain? I couldn't care less your opinion doesn't affect me and neither do your insults, my opinion will still stand and one day my opinion will show in other Nigerian cities

Pain ? yes the pain of unrequited delusions
Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by Abohboy: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
aribisala0:

Pain ? yes the pain of unrequited delusions

It's clear you seek attention and you're a troll I won't give you anymore attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by theInterpreter: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Abohboy:

It's clear you seek attention and you're a troll I won't give you anymore attention
the very basis of the thread is delusions
Onitsha won't make 1st 10 in the ranking of Nigeria's best cities
Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by dat9jaguy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
IDENNAA:

What do funny about his post. Did you come to correct him or mock south easterners ? You guys are sick in that country, and don't blame your leaders.

Oya I find it funny, come and beat me in my house, Oshisko.
Whether you blame leaders or not how does it change the price of garri in the market.
Keep blaming your leaders for your failure you hear, they will come and change your situation for you, you hear.

Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by ABlAstate: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Onitsha will make the 1st 10 as well as beat Ibadan, Abeokuta and all the yoruba state capitals that are equally filled with mud houses

theInterpreter:

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by theInterpreter: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
ABlAstate:
Onitsha will make the 1st 10 as well as beat Ibadan, Abeokuta and all the yoruba state capitals that are equally filled with mud houses

lol
Chest beaters everywhere

Ibadan

Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by ABlAstate: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
theInterpreter:
lol
Chest beaters everywhere

Ibadan

Ibadan is filled with mud houses

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by ABlAstate: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
theInterpreter:
lol
Chest beaters everywhere

Ibadan

Ibadan is a national embarrassment and should be demolished

Onitsha is like America compare to ibadan

1 Like

Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by blues234: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2021
These guys from a particular region has made it a mission to attack anything igbo on this forum. Enemies comes in different shades and hues
Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by RenaissanceGuy: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2021
Broveens42:

Parts of Abuja are well planned with slum areas
Should I tell you south east cities without slum areas?
Thank you !
But you can't see slum houses and buildings inside designated city-areas. That's what town planning and enforcement does.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by theInterpreter: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2021
blues234:
These guys from a particular region has made it a mission to attack anything igbo on this forum. Enemies comes in different shades and hues
no
You getting it wrong
It's you guys a
That attack anything non-eboe
Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by Ngorbungor(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2021
theInterpreter:

Why do you like disgracing your region, I bet you no South West state can compete with Onitsha City, it's like you guys have forgotten that Onitsha is not even a state capital,

One good for nothing is asking how Onitsha gets their water and he forget that there is what they called borehole. What they don't know is that all those houses you see have a borehole and I can say this with any fair that South East has the most interns of borehole per house/residence in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by Ngorbungor(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2021
theInterpreter:
no
You getting it wrong
It's you guys a
That attack anything non-eboe

Attacks is allowed, but truth sometimes is bitter, Onitsha no bi Ibadan mate.
Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by theInterpreter: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Attacks is allowed, but truth sometimes is bitter, Onitsha no bi Ibadan mate.
nah
Onitsha is small
Ibadan is almost 3oookm²

No be by high rise building wey no get lift cheesy cheesy
Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by theInterpreter: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Why do you like disgracing your region, I bet you no South West state can compete with Onitsha City, it's like you guys have forgotten that Onitsha is not even a state capital,

One good for nothing is asking how Onitsha gets their water and he forget that there is what they called borehole. What they don't know is that all those houses you see have a borehole and I can say this with any fair that South East has the most interns of borehole per house/residence in Nigeria.
Lol
Bring proof
Too much talk grin
Eboe and talk sef cheesy
Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by Ekpeitit(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Chai,Biafra people mumu no be small.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by bomb24: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
aribisala0:

Only eediots go around posting stupid photos

City life is about

santation
Security
Health
Transport

Not photos

Only an idiot thinks that you can capture one ciity in one photo

I will not indulge your childishness. There are good and ugly photos of every city in Nigeria.

Proves nothing

Onitsha remains the dirtiest place on earth

go and jerk of yur stupidity. ur people are still living in stone age.
Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by Ngorbungor(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
theInterpreter:

Lol
Bring proof
Too much talk grin
Eboe and talk sef cheesy

Those images of Onitsha is what?

Show us any South West city or state capital that can match tha, please bring Ibadan, Igbomosho, Offa, otta, ile-ife, Akure, Abeokuta,Ado-Ekiti, Akure etc.
Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by naijapips04: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
God forbid
Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by theInterpreter: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Those images of Onitsha is what?

Show us any South West city or state capital that can match tha, please bring Ibadan, Igbomosho, Offa, otta, ile-ife, Akure, Abeokuta,Ado-Ekiti, Akure etc.
You can't just put up 2 or 3 pictures lol
I have many pics that you'll never believe is Ibadan or Abeokuta or Akure which I'll post later
That doesn't mean that they don't have bad places
And don't forget Lagos is South west grin
Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by Abohboy: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Now I know to never make a thread about anything to do with development between the yoruba and the igbo for whatever reason there is tension between the two groups when we should be uniting I said Onitsha using highrises due to lack of space is an innovation that should be recycled in other Nigerian cities and then some people who have no sense and can only see ethnicity thought I was insulting yoruba cities and they proceeded to brign up random information that had nothing to do with my original view or statement.

Oduduwa and Biafra can never work and the way things are going neither can Nigeria all these ethnic groups will simply become like DRC in perpetual poverty and controlled by the west like a toy because they cannot simply unite and do the right thing they can't even acknowledge when another ethnic group has done something well.

I wiah you luck with these your arguments but personally I hope this thread is locked by the mods because you guys can't seem to just agree on something at least once in your life simply because someone speaks a different language and was born in a different part of the country
Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by Ngorbungor(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
theInterpreter:

You can't just put up 2 or 3 pictures lol
I have many pics that you'll never believe is Ibadan or Abeokuta or Akure which I'll post later
That doesn't mean that they don't have bad places
And don't forget Lagos is South west grin

Please run away from this topic before is too late,

You people are have nothing on Onitsha, that city best all your state capital put together.
Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by Broveens42(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
But you can't see slum houses and buildings inside designated city-areas. That's what town planning and enforcement does.

It still doesn't justify that parts of the so called city Abuja has slum areas which we don't have
Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by poiu44: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
sad4 this ibadan

Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by Abohboy: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Broveens42:

It still doesn't justify that parts of the so called city Abuja has slum areas which we don't have

There are slums in Onitsha and every single city in Sub Saharan Africa, Igbo land is not an exception

1 Like

Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by RenaissanceGuy: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Broveens42:

It still doesn't justify that parts of the so called city Abuja has slum areas which we don't have. Should I tell you south east cities without slum areas?
Thank you !
There's no single planned city in the south east or west (aside cities in Lagos) unless you're judging by the standard of 1950s grin.
If you want to know what a 21st century city looks like, check out photos of Pretoria, Randburg, Sandton, Durban, Cape Town (all in South Africa), Victoria Island, Lekki, Maryland (Lagos), Maitama, Wuse, Wuye (Abuja) and get back to me.

EDITED

1 Like

Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by Abohboy: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
There's no single planned city in the south east or west (aside cities in Lagos) unless you're judging by the standard of 1950s grin.
If you want to know what a 21st century city looks like, check out photos of Randburg, Sandton, Cape Town (all in South Africa), Victoria Island (Lagos), Maitama, Wuse, Wuye (Abuja) and get back to me.

Randburg?
Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by Broveens42(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Abohboy:

There are slums in Onitsha and every single city in Sub Saharan Africa, Igbo land is not an exception

You are deluded. It's obvious you don't move around.
Show me slum areas in south east apart from enugu
Re: Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities by Broveens42(m): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
If you want to know what a 21st century city looks like, check out photos of Randburg, Sandton, Cape Town (all in South Africa), Victoria Island (Lagos), Maitama, Wuse, Wuye (Abuja) and get back to me.

Please this is not a comedy session.. aba and umuahia are properly planned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria excluded again from participating In US DV-2016 Visa Lottery...!!! / Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? / APC Won’t Sanction Dogara And Jibrin Over Budget Padding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.