Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

I'm Ready To Get Married, I’ll Cook 3 Times A Day For My Husband – Inem Peters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Ready To Get Married, I’ll Cook 3 Times A Day For My Husband – Inem Peters (790 Views)

I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors / Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ready To Get Married, I’ll Cook 3 Times A Day For My Husband – Inem Peters by moonbyte25: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2021

Actress Inem Peters is ready to get married, and she has gone online to beg for suitable men to come forward and marry her.

The actress took to Instagram earlier today to make her announcement.

She said people have been asking her forever when she’s going to get married so she’s now putting herself out there to find a man.

Inem Peters said she is ready to cook three times a day for the man, with every meal being a fresh meal. No heating or microwaving of food.

She also offered to wash his clothes three times a week.

Basically she’s ready to do all the ‘wifely’ duties.

Inem wrote: “I woke up this morning wanting a husband. I beg oo I am ready. Where are all those men in need of a wife? Please I am ready ooo!

“Am ready to wash your clothes 3 times a week, serve you in the house and the other room just how you want it. I am ready to cook your meal 3-4 times a day. No stale food, no microwave no warming. Please come and use me. I am all yours!”

Any lucky man out there to take this lucrative offer?

Check out her post below…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTB4TBZLfqP/

Source: https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/im-ready-to-get-married-ill-cook-3-times-a-day-for-my-husband-actress-inem-peter-looks-for-love/

Re: I'm Ready To Get Married, I’ll Cook 3 Times A Day For My Husband – Inem Peters by Boni92: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2021
U sure sweet mouth
Re: I'm Ready To Get Married, I’ll Cook 3 Times A Day For My Husband – Inem Peters by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
It seems this her bumbum is in sizes
Re: I'm Ready To Get Married, I’ll Cook 3 Times A Day For My Husband – Inem Peters by paschalj4(m): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
kiss Well she does not look like a wife material to me. So i guess she ain't the one for me.
Re: I'm Ready To Get Married, I’ll Cook 3 Times A Day For My Husband – Inem Peters by Illshef(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Happy married life in advance grin grin grin
Re: I'm Ready To Get Married, I’ll Cook 3 Times A Day For My Husband – Inem Peters by ceereelee: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nobody should Marry her o. I am Speaking on behalf of her village pple

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Real TIWA Sex Tape / Tiwa Savage Full Leaked Sêx Tape Video And How It Affect Her Career / Daddy Freeze is a Good Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.