Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor (2222 Views)

Outcry As University Of Uyo SUG Vice President Appoints 20 Special Advisers / Biography Of Yekemi Otaru Appointed University Chancellor In Scotland (Photos) / What Is The Role Of A University Chancellor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by Passionnn: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Years after he willingly handed power to General Buhari, former president Good luck Jonathan continues to receive honour from home and abroad. The recent one is the appointment as university chancellor in far away Uganda.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by Bornsinner7: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Good
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by Passionnn: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
More shots

Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by Teacher1776(m): 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
I can only imagine the peace of mind Dr Jonathan is currently enjoying.
Blessed are the peacemakers... For they shall be called sons of God.
Congratulations, Man of Peace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by Virginnn(f): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Teacher1776:
I can only imagine the peace of mind Dr Jonathan is currently enjoying.
Blessed are the peacemakers... For they shall be called sons of God.
Congratulations, Man of Peace
What are you insinuating? Are you saying the herdman president is not a man of peace?

4 Likes

Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by Teacher1776(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Virginnn:

What are you insinuating? Are you saying the herdman president is not a man of peace?
The puzzle is yours to put together.
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by Passionnn: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Virginnn:

Please show some respect for our resident president.
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by heniford2: 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Useless man he is part of our issues in Nigeria
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by yarimo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
They should be careful before he introduced goat and yam in that university. undecided
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by InfernoNig: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Chai. Love this man. So unfortunate, he was ousted out of office by a walking dead.

heniford2:
Useless man he is part of our issues in Nigeria

Will you keep quiet.
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
This is what Buhari will never achieve after his tenure

1 Like

Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by jerryunit48: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Imagine what Buhari will be called for when he finally finishes his term….

1 Like

Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by heniford2: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
InfernoNig:
Chai. Love this man. So unfortunate, he was ousted out of office by a walking dead.

Will you keep quiet.
if i sound you Eeh undecided u go behave oh why did he allow this mumu man to become president the country was doing fine jega was going to rig the election why not remove him he refuse instead he was busy drinking kai kai up and down
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by InfernoNig: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
heniford2:
if i sound you Eeh undecided u go behave oh why did he allow this mumu man to become president the country was doing fine jega was going to rig the election why not remove him he refuse instead he was busy drinking kai kai up and down

My brother. He is a man of peace and not war. Wait you dey vex because he peacefully conceded defeat. Shey you ma nor vote against am.

1 Like

Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by heniford2: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
InfernoNig:

My brother. He is a man of peace and not war. Wait you dey vex because he peacefully conceded defeat. Shey you ma nor vote against am.
i never voted 4 buhari nor APC when i saw dia manifest i knew the have nothing to offer dat aside Mr jo was in power he had everything in his tip of hand just like the useless buhari did against in da last. Concluded election removing chief justice and fixing his own days what i expect the kai kai man to do buh his drinking habit no let him think. undecided
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by InfernoNig: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
heniford2:
i never voted 4 buhari nor APC when i saw dia manifest i knew the have nothing to offer dat aside Mr jo was in power he had everything in his tip of hand just like the useless buhari did against in da last. Concluded election removing chief justice and fixing his own days what i expect the kai kai man to do buh his drinking habit no let him think. undecided

Make we leave the man alone. Nigeria and Nigerians got what we asked for. "Change". No one is an exception. Those who voted and those who didn't is still suffering from the change. Only those at the helms of government are enjoying from it.

1 Like

Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by heniford2: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
InfernoNig:

Make we leave the man alone. Nigeria and Nigerians got what we asked for. "Change". No one is an exception. Those who voted and those who didn't is still suffering from the change. Only those at the helms of government are enjoying from it.
i am not suffering undecided cheesy grin oh na una dey suffer after that brat called buhari stole the election i quickly start preparing exist till date i have not regretted it i moved my kid brother joined my sister moved out my other brother left know 23 of our family members are out doing very well is only my grand ma, and mom who refuse to relocate buh she's always doing visiting in and out to see his grand children oh grin grin you see so come 2023 una go still vote APC tinube join grin i go dey watch una 4 news and reading comment in Nairaland cool undecided grin
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by InfernoNig: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
heniford2:
i am not suffering undecided cheesy grin oh na una dey suffer after that brat called buhari stole the election i quickly start preparing exist till date i have not regretted it i moved my kid brother joined my sister moved out my other brother left know 23 of our family members are out doing very well is only my grand ma, and mom who refuse to relocate buh she's always doing visiting in and out to see his grand children oh grin grin you see so come 2023 una go still vote APC tinube join grin i go dey watch una 4 news and reading comment in Nairaland cool undecided grin
wow. Good for you. Me too go soon Japa. Next year.
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by heniford2: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
[b][/b]
InfernoNig:
wow. Good for you. Me too go soon Japa. Next year.
try oh whenever u leave naija u will see u have been in hell i know what i have achieved my family has achieved since we left naija damn bro cool naija na misery set back
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by InfernoNig: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
heniford2:
[b][/b] try oh whenever u leave naija u will see u have been in hell i know what i have achieved my family has achieved since we left naija damn bro cool naija na misery set back

True word my brother.
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by heniford2: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
InfernoNig:

Try word my brother.
d only thing i miss in naija na two things one,one of my close pal friend funny and adventurous two becky the lady i use to Bleep before leaving grin cheesy grin that damn lady is something else never seen any lady here good as her angry cheesy buh bro nothing pass here oh na heaven on earth grin cheesy
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by InfernoNig: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
heniford2:
d only thing i miss in naija na two things one,one of my close pal friend funny and adventurous two becky the lady i use to Bleep before leaving grin cheesy grin that damn lady is something else never seen any lady here good as her angry cheesy buh bro nothing pass here oh na heaven on earth grin cheesy

Marry Becky na.
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by Reeses: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
jerryunit48:
Milking of cow boobs is not a bad thing to be called up for. That cow man and his entire generations will never know peace ever.
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by krebdawise(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congrats Naija man

Let me handle your graphic design.... I'll give you the best work

Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by bukatyne(f): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations sir smiley

I was about to ask for his twin, Mama Peace cheesy kiss
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by Truvelisback(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Virginnn:

Buhari is a man of piss while GEJ is a man of peace. I hope u gerit?

1 Like

Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by KnowledgeVault: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS Sir

Did You Know?..

​​​​ A statue of Nelson Mandela installed in Pretoria in 2014 had to be altered when people spotted a rabbit sculpted inside one ear.

Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by Gadafii: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Maybe Taliban will appoint buhari as a councilor in their University of terrorism
Re: Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor by snowball11(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
jerryunit48:

Probably to oversee a ranch as the Herder-General! grin

(1) (Reply)

Mary Surratt, The Lincoln Assassination Conspirator And First Woman Ever Hanged / Not A Single Nigerian In King Abdullah University Of Science And Technolgy / Unilorin Last Semester Results Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.