Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar (2693 Views)

PDP Presidential Candidate Alh Atiku Abubakar Lands In Adamawa (Pictures) / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by haffaze777(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
neoclassical:
That's your opinion Sir
your past comment here can testify to it
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by Asgard73: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ovamboland:

You are fighting against Fulani domination by campaigning for another Fulani to rule for the next 8 years, is everything alright?

Apc is an evil party with an Agenda.

Not all Yoruba people want oduduwA and not all igbos are pro Biafra.
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by Wallade(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Didn't thunder lightening strike anyone in the dream? Maybe you missed that part, please go to sleep again and let's have a better dream.
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by neoclassical: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
I hope you guys will recall this post next year. The dream came last year but some people abused me, saying Atiku cannot even win PDP primary.
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by neoclassical: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
ezegold4we:
That dream is what I hv seen months ago, apc Will intentionally give Their ticket to a Southner,
PDP will give Their ticket to a norther, then APC northern governors in collaboration with inec chairman will rig for that northern PDP candidate,besides I see ATIKU getting PDP ticket,
Buhari is already working with ATIKU but u guy's are blinded, of all the notable northners in his son's wedding, the only saint buhari and his family member's dimed fit to be the father of the day was ATIKU, humm.
Thank you. We will remind them next year.
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by neoclassical: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Some people insulted me because of this post. I will remind them by February next year. My dreams always come to pass.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by neoclassical: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Flyingngel:
Who get malaria drug for here?
I will remind you this next year.
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by duality(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
neoclassical:
I hardly dream, even if I do, I won't remember the dream the next morning.

However, I saw Buhari last night in my dream handing over some documents from his shelve to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. I told my friend this morning.

I am a southerner and I want power to come to the South in 2023, especially to term the insecurity debacle in the country. But this dream keeps me in a state of confussion. My dream, if I remember and share it with people always come to reality.

Share five examples of dreams you had about yourself that came to pass.

It must be about yourself.
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by neoclassical: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
duality:

Share five examples of dreams you had about yourself that came to pass.

It must be about yourself.
Else?
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by GamalNasser: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
neoclassical:
Some people insulted me because of this post. I will remind them by February next year. My dreams always come to pass.

Your dream is already 80 percent fulfilled cheesy
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by neoclassical: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
GamalNasser:

Your dream is already 80 percent fulfilled cheesy
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by fman(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Asgard73:

Apc is an evil party with an Agenda.

Not all Yoruba people want oduduwA and not all igbos are pro Biafra.

Oil dey ya head.
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wahala grin
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by bisan20: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
My friend had same dream and he told me before PDP primary where Buhari and other were congratulating Atiku in his dream..
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by RoxyBrownAutos: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Early this year, I had a visionary encounter with the president, he told me that he is handing over to another Party not his party APC come 2023.I asked him why not his party, the president told me that APC is planning to pick a wrong candidate. This encounter was before the party primaries commenced.
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by neoclassical: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
I hope those that insulted me because of this post I made in 2021 are still alive. A few hours to go.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by neoclassical: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Many people called me names even when I expressed my worries over the dream.
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by highchief1: 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
neoclassical:

However, I saw Buhari last night in my dream handing over some documents from his shelve to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. I told my friend this morning.

I am a southerner and I want power to come to the South in 2023, especially to term the insecurity debacle in the country. But this dream keeps me in a state of confussion. My dream, if I remember and share it with people always come to reality.
u are supposed to die in that sleep
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by Almiron: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
neoclassical:
I hope those that insulted me because of this post I made in 2021 are still alive. A few hours to go.
I pray your dream come true, Mod will definitely push this to FP

Atiku is here.....

My President

Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by WATCHOVER(m): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
ezegold4we:
That dream is what I hv seen months ago, apc Will intentionally give Their ticket to a Southner,
PDP will give Their ticket to a norther, then APC northern governors in collaboration with inec chairman will rig for that northern PDP candidate,besides I see ATIKU getting PDP ticket,
Buhari is already working with ATIKU but u guy's are blinded, of all the notable northners in his son's wedding, the only saint buhari and his family member's dimed fit to be the father of the day was ATIKU, humm.
Any collaboration against the South will fail because it is the turn of the South
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by drlateef: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
neoclassical:

Malaria dream. Go and take your medication.
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by Almiron: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
highchief1:
Wishing someone Wey no sabi you death , you're dead man walking. Na Ogun go kee you miserable urchin..

Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by highchief1: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Almiron:
Wishing someone Wey no sabi you death , you're dead man walking. Na Ogun go kee you miserable urchin..
why u go dream bad dream come Dey talk am for public.Pull down that thread now before I use efcc follow u
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by Almiron: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
highchief1:
why u go dream bad dream come Dey talk am for public.Pull down that thread now before I use efcc follow u
How old are you? Return the phone to your mom, goan watch Cartoon Network.

Fuuuuuck off my mention
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by highchief1: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Almiron:
How old are you? Return the phone to your mom, goan watch Cartoon Network.

Fuuuuuck off my mention
lol
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by globemoney01: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Interesting. Congrats in advance
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by DrOBD(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Only time will tell.

We wait and see
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by sunbreaker: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
neoclassical:

the person you never see before in real life? This is evil attack,go and soak yourself in prayer
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by neoclassical: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
highchief1:
Delete this rubbish or trailer will kill you this week. I am waiting .
In your next world you will never dare a spiritual being.
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
neoclassical:

Your dream might be close to the event that will unfold.

However tinubu might emerge luckily

Then it might be cornered to atiku

After that there would be protest everywhere!

grin

I still prefer Obi... Igbos should hasten for him please!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Obsession Is Not Just About Cattle, He May Have Other Agenda - Soyinka / Is The City Of Owerri, Nigeria Underrated? / Caption This Picture Of Asiwaju 'chopping knuckle' With His Imo Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.