Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,907,999 members, 7,012,550 topics. Date: Friday, 12 August 2022 at 01:53 AM

I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar (1549 Views)

Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) / I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by haffaze777(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
neoclassical:
That's your opinion Sir
your past comment here can testify to it
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by Asgard73: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ovamboland:

You are fighting against Fulani domination by campaigning for another Fulani to rule for the next 8 years, is everything alright?

Apc is an evil party with an Agenda.

Not all Yoruba people want oduduwA and not all igbos are pro Biafra.
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by Wallade(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Didn't thunder lightening strike anyone in the dream? Maybe you missed that part, please go to sleep again and let's have a better dream.
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by neoclassical: 4:10pm On Jun 12
I hope you guys will recall this post next year. The dream came last year but some people abused me, saying Atiku cannot even win PDP primary.
Re: I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar by neoclassical: 4:15pm On Jun 12
ezegold4we:
That dream is what I hv seen months ago, apc Will intentionally give Their ticket to a Southner,
PDP will give Their ticket to a norther, then APC northern governors in collaboration with inec chairman will rig for that northern PDP candidate,besides I see ATIKU getting PDP ticket,
Buhari is already working with ATIKU but u guy's are blinded, of all the notable northners in his son's wedding, the only saint buhari and his family member's dimed fit to be the father of the day was ATIKU, humm.
Thank you. We will remind them next year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra.See The List Of Of U.N Demands In Queries To Nigeria Over Kanu's Extradit / Yaradua Is Confused? / Shocking! El-rufai Spills It All Out (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.