Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,175 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud (56070 Views)

Chukwuemeka Onyegbula Indicted For $340K Fraud In US / Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by thatsleepboy1: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by BrainSanitizer: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hush baby
Let me tell you something oo
I wanna tell you something ooo
Shadow walker on the beat oo.
Let celebrate him oo

Hope ogbeni shadow didn't buy ashoebi oo
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
muller101:
The thread about a boy who poisoned the boss family your response was ridiculous now you are against tribalism.

I was tribal then

A pastor preached to me today undecided
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by larryking540: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
the problem with Nigeria /Nigerians relating to fraudulent activity is that ,we happily accommodate them in our body and house hold ,even though we know it's wrong ,those who go legit believe we can't make it ,so we have the Mind set of i fit make am o,i fit no make am o ,but this guy way day cash out fit be my helper tomorrow o,which is a very wrong mindset ......we are very fast to forget the damage the guy man is doing,is not just with your location only but oversea ,

if you want to quote me please just know we are not the only country In the would having problem from govt
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
YORUBA AND WIRE WIRE BE LIKE corn and dodo

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by Myhusband(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
useless people, imagine someone making 50m Nigeria money, money that's not your birthright, instead of resigning from that illegality, you still continue bombing because you want to change latest cars

this will always be the end of greedy fraudsters

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by SpatialKing(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=Bornsinner7 post=105241014]Nairalanders like to associate crime with tribe when in the real sense they are Nigerians..

Nonetheless
Yorubas - cybercrime
Igbos - drug trafficking
Hausa - Talibans and terrorists
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by colestephan86: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
chariisGRACE:
People like this have made hardworking youths that drive visual impressive cars and live in well furnished modern houses to be called fraudsters or ritualists. This bad eggs.

Always on the gram to oppress the hardworking ones with their sick wealth.

Tueeeh!!

Baba God, we wey dey grind legitimately, abeg, no shame us.
Seriously that's what's happening, but you know , it's the system that made them that way. Everyone has different threshold to pain and hardship.
How much does Dino melaye earn to be able to acquire all he has. Take a look at our supper cop abba kyari, if you have a slight quarrel with a friend just give few hundreds of thousand , he will likely kill the friend for you.
Out society is the incubation ground for criminals most of whom are very intelligent young chaps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by larryking540: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
colestephan86:

Seriously that's what's happening, but you know , it's the system that made them that way. Everyone has different threshold to pain and hardship.
How much does Dino melaye earn to be able to acquire all he has. Take a look at our supper cop abba kyari, if you have a slight quarrel with a friend just give few hundreds of thousand , he will likely kill the friend for you.
Out society is the incubation ground for criminals most of whom are very intelligent young chaps.

Bec we accommodate them and celebrate the ,dino is too far ,what of the guy living next door to you , recently my landlord gave a nigeria guy quite notice , Bec he is into yahoo yahoo ,the damages is more than you think o

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by Seniorwriter(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
SMH.....why engage in online fraud when there are thousands of ease2access ways to warn and grow wealth online!....Anyways I guess he crave for fast monies always becloud the eyes of these young mofos.

Deep Quote:
Be ready to do the time if you are into crime.

daugeon666:

the super cop tailor still hasn't done the time be calming down wink
Are you a fraud sympathizer or you are a fraud facilitator? SMH @you.
daugeon666:

I'll go with the fraud sympathizers there are more big scammer in political position let them do the ti.e first ogbeni if not. undecided
Pinned.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by asobo1: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Nairalanders like to associate crime with tribe when in the real sense they are Nigerians..

Nonetheless
Yorubas - cybercrime
Igbos - drug trafficking
Hausa -
Terrorist/Terrorist sympathizers
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by colossalll: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
chariisGRACE:
People like this have made hardworking youths that drive visual impressive cars and live in well furnished modern houses to be called fraudsters or ritualists. This bad eggs.

Always on the gram to oppress the hardworking ones with their sick wealth.

Tueeeh!!

Baba God, we wey dey grind legitimately, abeg, no shame us.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by zombieHUNTER: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Say NO to tribalism.

This is a Nigerian like us.

Dubai police...please give him a free all expenses paid vacation in your prisons.

You receive Sense today because Afonja commit crime abi

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Many of the people call ballers

Are actually yahoo yahoo
Na footballers and maybe basketballers we dey call ballers for area, any other cappings na careless yarns..
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by asobo1: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
colestephan86:

Like seriously shocked Dino Melaye?
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by wman(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cc shadowwalker00 aka sulele
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
These bad eggs keeps spoiling the name of NIGERIA everytime, if it's not drugs it's cyber crime, every goddamn day.
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by daugeon666(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tiannos76:
What are they gaining in Fraud
something buhari couldn't give
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by moriss33(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
The names are Akinlade & Henry Abdul ....its a pity you cannot read.
Illiteracy is disease....try make u go school.
Upon all the almajiri school wey GEJ setup 4 una to read & understand still dey hard you.
Almaigaa:
IGBO AMAKA
Another Obi Cubana has been caught. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by Ykc2(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Nairalanders like to associate crime with tribe when in the real sense they are Nigerians..

Nonetheless
Yorubas - cybercrime
Igbos - drug trafficking
Hausa -
killing in the name of you know na
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by daugeon666(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:
Every fraudsters caught should face death penalty, so others can learn. I wish all our corrupt politicians too can be executed.
calm down ogbeni every body na criminal in one way including you grin
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by Plut01: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2021

This guy used to be a Nairalander...... Let me check if I still get hold of his moniker.

Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by belzabull(f): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Are you OSU?

True igbos don't abuse Yoruba
yorooobandit

Berebe banza are eternally sensless
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by belzabull(f): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

I was tribal then

A pastor preached to me today undecided
God forsaken tribalist

Kitikpa gbagbuo gi there
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by FakeUnity: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Almaigaa:
IGBO AMAKA

Hate-filled Abokey wey no sabi read. grin

How many Ibo christian u don kill today as boko wey you be? Abeg do it and post here on NL and stop dying in silence. Just try your usual madness, we wan check something.. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by dreamwords: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Afonja and scams
Is too much
Husp brothers
The give nigeria a bad name

Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by legba1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Almaigaa:
IGBO AMAKA

Or another Invictus Obi

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
daugeon666:
calm down ogbeni every body na criminal in one way including you grin

It seems my message hit you directly tongue
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by NakwansaPolice: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
yarabaz again angry
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by NakwansaPolice: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Say NO to tribalism.

This is a Nigerian like us.

Dubai police...please give him a free all expenses paid vacation in your prisons.
hypocrite

na gbegile boys go settle una matter
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by daugeon666(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Seniorwriter:
SMH.....why engage in online fraud when there are thousands of ease2access ways to warn and grow wealth online!....Anyways I guess he crave for fast monies always becloud the eyes of these young mofos.

Deep Quote:
Be ready to do the time if you are into crime.

@SENIORWRITER
the super cop tailor still hasn't done the time be calming down wink
Re: Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud by daugeon666(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

It seems my message hit you directly tongue
every body na criminal in one way u no pure too grin cheesy so if the death sentence should be passed you dey among those to be slain for criminality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ritualist Dies While Waiting For Human Head, Wrists In Ilorin / A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Sexual Demand (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.