Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) (62714 Views)

Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures / Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tchew....any makeup wey pass the one wey I go rub, I'm not doing
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by blackslayer: 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Xscape047:
There's something oddly terrifying about underwater sinkholes, which are simply called "blue holes." It wasn't until recently that efforts were made to study them, given how dangerous they can be to explore. Blue holes, which are often shaped like an inverse hourglass and can therefore be much wider than their openings would lead you to believe, can run pretty deep. They're also home to all kinds of marine life.

Apparently one of the dangers associated with blue holes is that it can give you the illusion you are swimming upwards to the surface meanwhile you are swimming deeper! Many people that explored blue holes have died that way apparently.

1 Like

Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by micflo28(m): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bobrisky after reading this news will be like “We move “ grin grin grin
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by godofuck231: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
nosy b*tch
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 12:08am On Aug 28, 2021
Her nose looks perfect what was the nose job for?
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by Godbless3(m): 2:58am On Aug 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS REASON WITH YOUR ANUS angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by DONFASZY(m): 3:08am On Aug 28, 2021
Lady b contented with ur body n accept hw created u pls

Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by Habib101: 4:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Good for you, and hell is waiting by the way, Rubbish.
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by Habib101: 4:55am On Aug 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS REASON WITH YOUR ANUS angry
grin grin theirs no need to say such. Oh my word. grin
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by Laurelita(f): 5:05am On Aug 28, 2021
Sense don dey finish for world! What was ever wrong with the shape of your nose? You go pay money to die. Na you and God get matter.
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by GTCO: 5:25am On Aug 28, 2021
She was pretty enough
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by GTCO: 5:26am On Aug 28, 2021
Laurelita:
Sense don dey finish for world! What was ever wrong with the shape of your nose? You go pay money to die. Na you and God get matter.
How much does your chicken puller cost
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:56am On Aug 28, 2021
fati2001:
RIP

[s] TO THOSE WHO SAID "NAH MONEY BE FINE BOBO " SHEY UNAH DY SEE.[/s]
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by 2kurupt(m): 6:16am On Aug 28, 2021
What exactly is wrong with the original nose coz it looks perfect to me undecided

This is death due to lack of self esteem
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by Killermamba: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15983889/influencer-dead-nose-job-operation-reaction-anesthetic/amp/

No rip for you ma. Wetin do this your nose now? My nose wey be like 1960 beetle car sef, I like the way e be, na God give me
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by fati2001(m): 7:22am On Aug 28, 2021
backT:
I respect the maturity in your answer.
don't mind them.. they think life is all about money..

1 Like

Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by Innobee99(m): 7:29am On Aug 28, 2021
Wetin do this fine nose wey God give u?
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by PlanktonX: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2021
fati2001:
[s]

mmtchwe rubbish.

NIGERIANS say even though you are ugly money will make you fine.. but you go still see beautiful people with a lot of money going for surgery to enhance their physical appearance.. E. G THIS WOMAN [Wetin happen to her beautiful long and pointed nose that she wanna change ].

It's obsession... mind corrupted by the devil. Las las dey will all learn. With all their fake Instagram beauty that can not last 24 hours after the calling of death.
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by sirqeeboi(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2021
blackslayer:

Apparently one of the dangers associated with blue holes is that it can give you the illusion you are swimming upwards to the surface meanwhile you are swimming deeper! Many people that explored blue holes have died that way apparently.

With this ur comment its looks more scary.
They should leave the hole alone...
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by DAVE5(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Chai! But that nose am seeing isn't bad naaaw

Exactly what I was telling myself

Humans just don't know what we want
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by armadeo(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2021
Malignant hyperthermia ....
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by Shalommy(f): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2021
Chaii.. So, all these pointed oyibo nose na fake!. E choke..
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2021
God in all his perfection created women and they are still not satisfied...my brother, who are you to please a woman as a mere man?
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by Exceed15: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2021
This is sad.
May our mistake not cost us our lives.
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by ahnie: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2021
GTCO:

How much does your chicken puller cost
Godwin stop raping your daughters,what type of a father are you?

I hope your daughters forgives you!
Treat your mental problem asap
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by Kylce042(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
fati2001:
RIP

TO THOSE WHO SAID "NAH MONEY BE FINE BOBO " SHEY UNAH DY SEE.

Ohya try fine without money
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by kay29000(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
fati2001:
[s]

mmtchwe rubbish.

NIGERIANS say even though you are ugly money will make you fine.. but you go still see beautiful people with a lot of money going for surgery to enhance their physical appearance.. E. G THIS WOMAN [Wetin happen to her beautiful long and pointed nose that she wanna change ].

When they say "na money be fine Bobo," they are referring to men not women. Female celebrities will always want to look more beautiful, more sexy, and more youthful to attract the men with the money. How many men do you see doing surgery because they want to attract women? Just have money as a man, eat good, and you will get any woman of your choice.
Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by fati2001(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
kay29000:

When they say "na money be fine Bobo," they are referring to men not women. Female celebrities will always want to look more beautiful, more sexy, and more youthful to attract the men with the money. How many men do you see doing surgery because they want to attract women? Just have money as a man, eat good, and you will get any woman of your choice.

YOU ARE UGLY YOU ARE UGLY. YOU BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NOTHING CHANGES APPEARANCE UNLESS SURGERY..

AND MEN ALSO DO SURGERY.

2 Likes

Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by fati2001(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kylce042:

Ohya try fine without money

yes. we have some human's that prefer fine.. e. g modelling industry

2 Likes

Re: Marina Lebedeva Dies During Nose Job Operation At Top Clinic (Pix) by MrJavaS: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Same stuff that killed Micheal Jackson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses (PHOTOS) / 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.