Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South (2748 Views)

If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. / Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses / PDP Destroys APC In Jos South LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South by MadamExcellency: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Where are the pictures of the burnt Mosques and the edifices?

I don't understand these fabrications nowadays.
Re: Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South by Metallurgist: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
HellAnus:

Islam is evil. Islam is a curse. Islam is a cancer
hate will killed u, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world by conversation not by birth rate only, go and read, be enlighten and stop hating

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South by HellAnus: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Metallurgist:
hate will killed u, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world by conversation not by birth rate only, go and read, be enlighten and stop hating

Fastest growing religion by bombs and killing.. I rather worship Satan than becoming a Muslim. Evil people

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
HellAnus:

Islam is evil. Islam is a curse. Islam is a cancer
You are the cancer.
Re: Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
HellAnus:

Fastest growing religion by bombs and killing.. I rather worship Satan than becoming a Muslim. Evil people
Judging by what you wrote,you are already worshipping he already.
Re: Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fantastic news
Re: Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South by Liebermantic: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Why can't Russia, China, Israel and US nuke All these Terrorist Muslims so the world can have lasting peace?
Wipe all terrorists out of the surface of the earth and peace will return to mankind

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:48am On Aug 28, 2021
Liebermantic:
Why can't Russia, China, Israel and US nuke All these Terrorist Muslims so the world can have lasting peace?
Wipe all terrorists out of the surface of the earth and peace will return to mankind
And you that is calling for a genocide,somehow in your simpleton brain you think you are not a terrorist.
Re: Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2021
inderhappy:
Fantastic news
And if Muslims decided to burn down a church,Hypocrite like you will be first to start crying. Seriously,there is no difference between you and boko haram.Judging by what you wrote,if given the opportunity you will do worst than them.
Re: Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South by BetExpert: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Fake news they want to make it look like indigenes are fighting back to justify Hausa Fulani terrorists groups killing of our people.
The terrorists groups killing people are fulani bandits terrorists. Hausas have nothing to do with it. Even the Hausas are being slaughtered like chicken, kidnapped, raped and destroyed by these same fulani terrorists. They are not content with Hausas being their slaves anymore. They are preparing to make all Hausa landa their own and kill all the Hausas too. Fulanis bandits terrorists are devils and their sponsors and elder brother is in presidency.
Re: Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South by Positivepoint(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
suxkill:
I don't believe this one sided story because that market i,s predominately dominated by Christians to be precise Igbo's. And the Igbos there won't allow such thing to occure. Btw curfew is 6am to 6pm in Jos south. How could they not ascertain the level of damage according to the report.

Always oneside when christains are the aggressors?

If not for video evidence u could have dismissed the igwere Christian terrorists massacre of Muslim travellers.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South by Positivepoint(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Fake news they want to make it look like indigenes are fighting back to justify Hausa Fulani terrorists groups killing of our people.

Every other news is fake too then.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South by liberalme: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
If you are in Jos you will agree with me that the crisis is beyond religion. It is due to intolerant nature of a very bitter group of people.
Let me rest here first.
Re: Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South by Positivepoint(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Ibrahim ka ci durin uwarka.
Na today your fulani and Boko Haram Islamic Terrorists groups have been killing Christians ?

Arne kar ka manta fa sarkin ku ma mu muka bashi kayen sawa locacin da turawa suka kawo ziyara, amma ada tsirara kuke GABA daya. Dan iska

Stupid christain cannibals, most of these crises is just an excuse to harvest human flesh for u sick cannibalsitic culture.

Wont be surprised if u had a breakfast with human flesh this morning.

What I speak is the Truth and u know it's the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Yusuf Datti Sound Enough / Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo / APC Now Running Ads To Promote Tweets After Losing Millions Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.