Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) (51101 Views)

Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun / Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) / 46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by bjtinz: 6:44am On Aug 28, 2021
You shouldn't show the face of the young lady and the child. The stigma will be intense

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by bjtinz: 6:47am On Aug 28, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Photos Via www.. com

Pls cover the face of the unfortunate lady
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by FarinJini: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Father and grandfather at the same time.

This flat head no do well at all.

Useless man. Lemme shoot his cursed blockus.
With the way you held the gun I'm sure you missed
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 10:23am On Aug 28, 2021
I weak
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Almaigaa: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2021
This can only happen in the EAST. angry grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2021
Almaigaa:
This can only happen in the EAST. angry grin grin grin

To whom brain is given sense is expected

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by michlins(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2021
Edit this post and remove the face of both mother and child. They're victims here

Lalasticala

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2021
Crazy people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2021
What a despicable human being! angry
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2021
WHERE ARE WE GOING IN NIGERIA?

Incest news is becoming too common in Nigeria.

In the past in many contemporary african society especially in the villiages.

guys like Mr Akpokpokpo is picked up by the youths in the community matched to the King court and flog with koboko.

He is banished from the land for 20 years.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by ultiabaz36(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2021
There are many ways to jeun omo.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2021
How come they didn't blur out the face of the poor girl and her child? They didn't ask yo be victims and shouldn't be criminalized by exposing their identity.
She should sue whoever exposed her. Sadly, she wouldn't know how to go about it!
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Almaigaa: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

To whom brain is given sense is expected

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2021
Imagine

But the photographer could’ve managed to avoid displaying the image of the minor who got winded up as a teenage mum except for legal reasons
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2021
Na wah oh!!!!! But the baby fine sha.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by victorazy(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Make them luck him up and throw away the keys.

Since him refuse to have sense.

I no too blame him, I blame the daughter.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2021
See them promiscuous people
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Lovenorth: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Why are Christians like to be impregnating their daughters? That mean incest is allowed in their religion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Investor137:
I know it can only be an okpe/urhobo man..most useless people I ever came across in my entire existence.

Incest cut across culture.

I have heard news about Igbo, yoruba and so other tribes in Nigeria engaging it.

I see it as a personal FANTASY by the accussed to please his evil taste.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by zamaani(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Simp undecided
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Rugaria: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2021
This thing is happening more frequently these days and I'm here starting to worry if I'm existing in the age pervertic neanderthals..
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2021
victorazy:

I no too blame him, I blame the daughter.
Onto say she gree open her leg for the sex starving dad.

I don't think so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2021
Father and daughter look alike how come the baby look this fine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2021
Your own child giving birth to another child for u.

This only happens amongst ANIMALS
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Solly1(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Sheer ambivalence...

Our dear country has become a habitat for faggoted nitwits and perverted and senile twerps...

May God help us all.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Oh, what a beautiful baby cry
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by starz100: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2021
What a terrible human being. How can a grown up girl be sharing a single room apartment with her father if not poverty. Poverty has taken away the senses of many
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2021
prettypraise:
Immorality!!!

Immorality can make a neat and educated man to have sex with a dirty groundnut seller in a condemned caterpillar, parked on the road...

Immorality can make a decently-dressed woman wearing medicated glasses, to sleep with a dirty mechanic soaked with hydraulic and engine oil, inside the boot of a hiace bus parked for repair.....

Stop debasing a motor car engineer, cheating as a word is immoral and reeked with indecency

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2021
prettypraise:
Immorality!!!

Immorality can make a neat and educated man to have sex with a dirty groundnut seller in a condemned caterpillar, parked on the road...

Immorality can make a decently-dressed woman wearing medicated glasses, to sleep with a dirty mechanic soaked with hydraulic and engine oil, inside the boot of a hiace bus parked for repair.....
This one pass immorality. This is demonic manipulation
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2021
Disgusting Christians. The worst hypocrites on earth. Spit!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Six Yahoo Boys Jailed In Calabar (Photo) / Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention / Wizkid Turns Up As Davido Performs At OhMyMusicFest In Amsterdam, Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.