Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) (51115 Views)

Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun / Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) / 46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Sufferingboy(f): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Na only Urhobo like alcohol? Other tribes no like am?

But una dey lead when it comes to kaikai.Urhobo value kaikai too much.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sufferingboy:

But una dey lead when it comes to kaikai.Urhobo value kaikai too much.

Lead how? U run quantitative research to determine say Urhobo dey lead? U know wetin Ijaw and Itsekiri dey drink? Or is it because u are surrounded by Urhobo people then automatically they are the highest drinkers? Have you been to Jos to see how they drink there? Or Benue? Or Lagos?
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by caandi: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Just oook at the mans criminal fave, taking advantage of his child. Look at their beautiful poor baby. This baby would always be stigmatized. I feel so sad for his daughter. Let them lock this man up, so he will never see the light of the day

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
I've refused to date many women for the sole reason they look like a close relative. Their resemblance to any of my cousins or aunties ( I don't have a sister) makes me lose interest as they appear sexually unappealing to me. For a man to go further step to have erection for his own daughter should be a PhD level investigation by psychiatrists.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by anambraamaka: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Why did you show the innocent girl?
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by doneback04: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Calamity..... Chai people are into generation curse
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Sokari29: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
prettypraise:
Immorality!!!

Immorality can make a neat and educated man to have sex with a dirty groundnut seller in a condemned caterpillar, parked on the road...

Immorality can make a decently-dressed woman wearing medicated glasses, to sleep with a dirty mechanic soaked with hydraulic and engine oil, inside the boot of a hiace bus parked for repair.....
So because they are dirty they are not Humans right!?
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by lordprogress: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Investor137:
I know it can only be an okpe/urhobo man..most useless people I ever came across in my entire existence.
shut up your mouth my friend who are you to insult the urhobos for an unverified story like this tribal bigot undecided
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Akharmony: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
He needs prayers
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by sylve11: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
na wa ooooooooo shocked cool
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by bablon20(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
The man's name was coined out of the sound of banging a loose kitten.... Lol!
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Aurelius1:
Since the idiotic Naijacoverblog doesn't know how to use his brain I have helped him. I reported him for breaking rule 10. How can you post pictures of a traumatized minor online without permission. Who does that?

May Almighty God Have Mercy On you
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by imagrg(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
Many odd things happen in Nigeria these days oh.
Imagine a man mating with his own daughter!
The other day it was the story of a 26 years old man who impregnated his own mother at Abuja. Now this.

Get Free crypto Airdrop Giveaway with very high potential of price rise....details available on my signature below.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by ogwuche4u(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
How can she tell her child that her father is her father also angry grin
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by fati2001(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
NoSentiment:
Religion of love.
LOLS IF TO SAY NAH MUSLIM PEOPLE NO GO HEAR WORD.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Dayson55: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Here goes my verdict...

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
fati2001:
IBO AMAKA.

Wow...so u can't identify Nigerians from their names or names of location? U read Amukpe, delta state yet u still calling igbo
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by fati2001(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
lexy2014:

Wow...so u can't identify Nigerians from their names or names of location? U read Amukpe, delta state yet u still calling igbo

IBO AMAKA

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
uchaymart:
Chai so many things are complicated right now.
The supposed daughter and mother of the child is not just the mother of the child but also, the elder sister of the new born baby.

The man's wife is a grandma, and a mother in law to her husband .

Even, the father is now the husband of his daughter and also his own self "father in law" to his daughter embarassed

Then how would you explain to the poor child that his biological Father is actually his Grandfather?

You sound funny but your statement is intelligence
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Polynek(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nnaaee nawaoo
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
It's the name for me angry angry
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Where was the mother while all these nonsense was going on? Lock the muntula up.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by NoSentiment: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
fati2001:

LOLS IF TO SAY NAH MUSLIM PEOPLE NO GO HEAR WORD.

I tell u ooo my brother! These people are so conscience-less

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by fati2001(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
NoSentiment:

I tell u ooo my brother! These people are so conscience-less

Ahhhhhhhaaaaahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Stanleyq: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
There are many secrets like this which only God knows. Any way, akpokpokpo is classified into which animal?
GOAT
DOG
COCK
LIZARD
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by dasparrow: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
This is why Nigeria as a country can never know peace. The kind of atrocities that go on in that country makes me bless God everyday that I don't live in Nigeria. I will never understand why a man will rape his own daughter. A father is supposed to protect his daughter. So this man could not marry a wife but instead chose to use his own daughter to satisfy his sexual needs. It's so unfortunate. Nigeria is a country with churches and mosques scattered all over the place yet the heart of the average Nigerian is as black as midnight. Judgement is coming to Nigeria that's for sure.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by ledaman: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Man and rape are like bread and butter.

Dear women, learn to keep your female children away from males including their fathers and brothers.

Men have proven to be very weak and unable to control their sexual urge.
I hope when you were younger your mum kept you away from your dad too!
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by Gfskw: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jesus
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) by blackslayer: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Poor baby will have daddy and grand-pa as the same sick person!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Turns Up As Davido Performs At OhMyMusicFest In Amsterdam, Netherlands / Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention / Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.