Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Bbnaija:" I'll Not Wash It, Beat Me"- Liquorose, Sammie Clash Over Unwashed Pot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:" I'll Not Wash It, Beat Me"- Liquorose, Sammie Clash Over Unwashed Pot (999 Views)

Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award / Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence / Neo: I Did Not Wash Vee’s Pants, I Rinsed It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:" I'll Not Wash It, Beat Me"- Liquorose, Sammie Clash Over Unwashed Pot by MsDoris(f): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Big Brother Naija shine ya eye housemates, Liquorose and Sammie on Friday, day 34, engaged in a heated exchange of words over unwashed pot.

Sammie had left the pot he used unwashed in the kitchen which got the head of house, Liquorose, very upset.

She then confronted him for not washing the pot he used in cooking. Sammie in reaction ignored her and moved to the garden.

This got Liquorose more upset and she followed him to the garden. Catching up with him, she complained that he made her look stupid by not responding to her complaints.

She asked him why he walked out on her without saying anything as if was talking to herself.

“What do you want me to do? Should I start arguing with you?” Sammie replied.

"Assuming you didn’t want to talk, you could have just stood up to go and wash the pot. Not keeping quiet as if I am stupid,” Liquorose retorted.

She further added that if someone keeps a pot dirty, another person would find it difficult to cook.

Sammie then explained that he met the pot dirty and washed it.

“Why not wash it since you want to make use of it?” he added.

This led to a hot exchange of words.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/08/bbnaija-i-will-not-wash-it-come-and.html

Re: Bbnaija:" I'll Not Wash It, Beat Me"- Liquorose, Sammie Clash Over Unwashed Pot by Bornsinner7: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Bbnaija:" I'll Not Wash It, Beat Me"- Liquorose, Sammie Clash Over Unwashed Pot by josielewa(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
staged show..shi or.don't waste your youth on this, just check below my comment on signature for a little secret

(1) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi Leaks Chat With Mo Bimpe As He Addresses S3x For Roles Allegations / Yhemolee Reveals Asake Was Not A Real OAU Student / Nigerians Blast Portable, Broda Shaggi, OGB Recent, Hermes For Hitting Vixens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.