Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Police Neutralize Scores Of ESN Members In Bloody Clash In Imo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Neutralize Scores Of ESN Members In Bloody Clash In Imo (29375 Views)

Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) / Troops Attack Bandits’ Camps In Niger, Neutralize Scores / Ashura Procession In Katsina: Police, Shi’ite Members In Bloody Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Neutralize Scores Of ESN Members In Bloody Clash In Imo by ablejesus26(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
FamTomx2:
grin

Inconsequential Suicide Bomber Roaming On The Streets Unchecked!

I wonders the work of the Dss for not doing their jobs properly, thou all are the same, least i forget it is the same Zoo Dss, so they probably protect their own,

Deranged Zombie the on the prowl,

Your kind and type should have been in Somalia or Syria polishing shoe...

And you are here defending an indefendable corrupt APC , just tell me two reasons why Amadioha no go strike down...

Once Again MNK is greater than all your unborn and past generation put together..

E-diots!!

This cursed thing is a looser for life ��.
Once again e no go better for you and APC and their supporters ��.
Amadioha cannot strike me bcus I don't support evil
The fg is evil,I don't support them.
Ipob is evil I don't support them ��.
Brainwashed curse pig.
I wish se you fit carry this your ipob madness comot for nairaland make you die throwaway for nothing ��.
The people wey them don arrest and kill doing the scam ipob no be two head them get na�� your own na to ginger for nairaland �.
Re: Police Neutralize Scores Of ESN Members In Bloody Clash In Imo by musa7m(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Madmohamed1:
the police should stop killing our youth.
ESN don't use pomp action they are there to protect our people.

We did not complain to police that we don't want them

The police should look for Fulani terrorist how many of them they kill
which kind of Gun is ESN using ?
Re: Police Neutralize Scores Of ESN Members In Bloody Clash In Imo by Okhuadams(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Police Neutralize Scores Of ESN Members In Bloody Clash In Imo by Omodua(m): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
GenesisForum:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/scores-killed-as-police-suspected-esn-members-clash-in-imo/
Shameless people. Flexing muscles in South East but plateau and middlebelt States are bleeding for help. Fulani herdsmen are having field day in killing and dispossessing indigenous Peoples their lands. Why not go and confront them?
The police are a huge joke!
Re: Police Neutralize Scores Of ESN Members In Bloody Clash In Imo by blackmaine: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ogah this Nairaland done turn to another thing someone go just wake up begin write rubbish say police kill ESN, Ogah ESN no dey kill innocent citizen make una ear know that, na herders wey no respect them selves, them organise ESN for , propaganda no fit kill ESN, neither IPOB, it's in the blood, so whether you call it brain washing or leg washing , we accept because we no fit forget wetin happen for civil war, and the war is still happening..
Re: Police Neutralize Scores Of ESN Members In Bloody Clash In Imo by ismodiwa(m): 3:00am On Aug 29, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:
Nigeria police are liars. When will the police confront d terrorists ravaging d northern part of d country? They are very strong in d south but very weak in d northern part of d country

Go against the law and u go collect wether north or south.
Try not to fall victim

1 Like

Re: Police Neutralize Scores Of ESN Members In Bloody Clash In Imo by 2tpick: 7:16am On Aug 29, 2021
Coronabirus:
It's a great dismay that most people living in the south have extremely poor understanding of banditry and how the issue is being contained or manoeuvred by security agencies, may be because u're misinformed or some people deliberately feed u with hoax news that will suit their bigotry.
Pls, go to YouTube and search for Military and Police operations that will shown u how bandits are being killed by air and ground forces. Media choose to report negative news which is a serious discouragement to our gallant officers. Though it is obvious that govt isn't doing anything close to right but our security personnel are trying well!

You lost me when u mentioned that the media choose to report negative news. You mean the media that has been instructed by Lai Mohammed to underreport negative news in the fight against boko haram and banditry? Nawao
Re: Police Neutralize Scores Of ESN Members In Bloody Clash In Imo by authority2006(m): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
The police have never kill any bandit nor herdsmen I stand to be corrected

That's a good news, when will you go and join them? I bet you won't last a week before bullets will be put in your head by the security agents.
Re: Police Neutralize Scores Of ESN Members In Bloody Clash In Imo by authority2006(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2021
ablejesus26:

This cursed thing is a looser for life ��.
Once again e no go better for you and APC and their supporters ��.
Amadioha cannot strike me bcus I don't support evil
The fg is evil,I don't support them.
Ipob is evil I don't support them ��.
Brainwashed curse pig.
I wish se you fit carry this your ipob madness comot for nairaland make you die throwaway for nothing ��.
The people wey them don arrest and kill doing the scam ipob no be two head them get na�� your own na to ginger for nairaland �.

You are a typical example of a deranged human being
Re: Police Neutralize Scores Of ESN Members In Bloody Clash In Imo by adebwalex(m): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=aniomadei1975 post=105243048][/quote]

Don't mind the useless IPOB TERRORIST...THAT AS ALWAYS BEEN THEIR ASSUMPTION. THINKING WITH THEIR ANUS...
Re: Police Neutralize Scores Of ESN Members In Bloody Clash In Imo by afube: 12:55am On Aug 30, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

The only land I'm taking is my land in Lagos which belongs to my fore fathers. You and the Fulanis can go FVCK each other. It's none of my business.
But my fore fathers land in Lagos is my business and I will kick you monkeys back to your evil enclave in the SADEAST when the right time comes.
Shallow, low IQ IPIG terrorist monkey always thinking that everyone is a Fulani. Dumbest OSU slave monkey.

I am scared out of my wits..........see yorubaman and fight! better go look for woman to pursue and leave fight for MEN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu / Tinubu Tells Kwara People How To Remove Saraki / FUTO Staff And Students Welcome Abia Returning Officer, Oti With Funfair (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.