Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Ronaldo Bids Farewell To Juventus After Joining Manchester United(video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Bids Farewell To Juventus After Joining Manchester United(video) (346 Views)

Taiwo Awoniyi Set For Union Berlin Return Just 28 Days After Joining Nottingham / Cristiano Ronaldo Bids Farewell To Marcelo / Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Bids Farewell To Juventus After Joining Manchester United(video) by damilola4162(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo has posted an emotional farewell to Juventus supporters after leaving the club.

Manchester United have agreed to re-sign Ronaldo in a £19.4million deal, with his three-year spell at Juventus coming to an end.

On Instagram Ronaldo posted a video of some of his most memorable moments in a Juventus shirt which was accompanied by a message.

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9VqMf3U3Gg][/url]

Ronaldo wrote: 'Today I depart from an amazing club, the biggest in Italy and surely one of the biggest in all of Europe.

'I gave my heart and soul for Juventus and I'll always love the city of Turin until my final days. The 'tifosi bianconeri' always respected me and I tried to thank that respect by fighting for them in every game, every season, every competition.

'In the end, we can all look back and realize that we achieved great things, not all that we wanted, but still, we wrote a pretty beautiful story together.'

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/watch-video-cristiano-ronaldo-bids-farewell-to-juventus-after-joining-manchester-united/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Ronaldo Bids Farewell To Juventus After Joining Manchester United(video) by FamTomx2(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
cheesy

He is the reason I joined Man u and will always be my football legend thou I can still say something like that to Jay Jay also..

Jay Jay made me watch Super Eagles matches but the love for Ororo is outta this world abeg,

Mostly when he is putting on man u jersey.....

Welcome home big bro !

Lala
Mynd44
OluwaSeun

Re: Ronaldo Bids Farewell To Juventus After Joining Manchester United(video) by damilola4162(m): 6:16am On Aug 28, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Good morning
Re: Ronaldo Bids Farewell To Juventus After Joining Manchester United(video) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2021
Ronaldo anywhere you go, I go, I was a Man u fan because of you then we move to Real Madrid later Juventus and now back to Man u.

(1) (Reply)

Laporta Keen To Bring Guardiola Back To Barcelona / B3T9JA Issue / Kepa On Mendy Leaving For AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.