Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Please, Help Me Check If The Job Invitation Is Genuine - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, Help Me Check If The Job Invitation Is Genuine (286 Views)

Please Guys Help Me Out ,I Just Got This Invitation, Is It Real ? / House Please Help Verify If This Interview Invitation Is Legit . / Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Me Check If The Job Invitation Is Genuine by wentroublecomes: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
I just receive this job invitation few days ago. I want to confirm if it's authentic

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for applying for the Graduate Civil Engineering Internship
position with Residencia Moderno Nigeria Limited.

We would like to invite you to come to our site office for an interview
for the position.
Your interview has been scheduled for Thursday 9th September, 2021, 10am
GMT, at Plot 571, Cadastral Zone B10, Daki Biyu, Abuja FCT.

Kindly ensure you observe all COVID-19 Safety precaution.

Please call me at 08162834655 or email me at info@residenciamoderno.org
if you have any questions or need to reschedule.

Sincerely,

Engr Godswill .O. A
For:Residencia Moderno Nig.LtD

www.residenciamoderno.org

NOTE: I just understand that the position of the job is an internship.
Is there any payment for interns and also could they absorbed people that comes in as an interns to become their permanent staff?
Re: Please, Help Me Check If The Job Invitation Is Genuine by notmyrealmonika: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
It looks genuine to me..
Best of luck...
Let's see what the commenter below me has to say.

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me Check If The Job Invitation Is Genuine by wentroublecomes: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
notmyrealmonika:
It looks genuine to me..
Best of luck...
Let's see what the commenter below me has to say.

Thanks a lot.
I later check the content of the message carefully, I saw it's internship.
I think it's not really a full time job rather just to be an intern
Re: Please, Help Me Check If The Job Invitation Is Genuine by mcdreeezy: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
I hope it's genuine, for your sake.

There's something I'd like to know please. When applying for a job and you're asked to send your CV to an email, is it okay to send a scanned document or are we expected to attach the soft copy??
Re: Please, Help Me Check If The Job Invitation Is Genuine by Visocrate(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
It sounds genuine but Google the firm to see first whether they are advanced networking site
Re: Please, Help Me Check If The Job Invitation Is Genuine by Danjikanbauchi: 7:46am On Aug 28, 2021
mcdreeezy:
I hope it's genuine, for your sake.

There's something I'd like to know please. When applying for a job and you're asked to send your CV to an email, is it okay to send a scanned document or are we expected to attach the soft copy??
soft copy on a file some may want it on PDF.
Re: Please, Help Me Check If The Job Invitation Is Genuine by mcdreeezy: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
soft copy on a file some may want it on PDF.

Okay, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Needed In Lagos / Make $100 Per Day Online In Nigeria(free) / Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.