Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London (62783 Views)

Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video) / Chioma Rocks Cleavage-baring Gucci Outfit To Davido’s 02 Arena Concert (Photos) / Toolz Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Davido 02 Arena Concert, Shares Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Obidiugwu: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Congratulations Bro...Dm us for directing of your musical videos, movies,event and commercial..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Raphaeldhero(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Aammee77:
grin
No one does it better

Than Dj big scratcher....
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Bamzyriches451: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Odogwu
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by West2019(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
importantperson:
Burna boy is truly one of the best performers ever! Good luck tonight @burnaboy kill it tonight,big love and blessings ❤️

Watch how he came on stage in a spaceship at his O2 Arena Concert happening now.

WATCH THE VIDEO Her
e rubbish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU3yihsu1W4
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Cousin9999: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by omoyeni37: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
But Nigerians really plenty for London oo, kilode!!! grin grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Mykel51(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ungodly:
show us the plaque

Scroll up in this thread...I posted it
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Mykel51(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Leaforever:

Stop lying. Tickets were still on sale this afternoon & his tickets were reduced a long while ago to £75. And look at the pictures, the stands up there are not full dts why it's dark.

Also they didn't publish any pictures from the stage, looking outward at the whole arena. Then it would have bn obvious. Dts not a sold out plaque.

There are too many videos of the arena completely filled up...this agenda is too weak and built on lies...you wished he didn't...but he did sell it out !

That's the picture facing the arena...filled to the roof !

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by stasius: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mtchhhhhewwww
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Who is he?
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Rexymania(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Which kind wahala be this? Sold out not sold out sold out not sold out? Una dey madt? Who dem EPP?

Mykel51:

Burna did 20K complete...he sold out hours before the show...the last set of tickets release were sold out.
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by omojeesu(m): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Came in a spaceship!
Unfortunately people don't understand what's going on!
Occult end times sign / symbolism.
Demons deceitfully called aliens are descending for the
End times battle for planet earth.
They are coming to prepare the way for the Apocalyptic Beast
Koveed19 has opened the Pandora Box

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by candygist: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
guy check it your self and screenshot it, post it here let's see because Wizkid and burna boy tickets are desame price.
Burna boy own was higher b4 but when burna see he isn't sell out his 02 ticket he reduce it dramatically. I have my prove tho so post urs then I will post mine
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/08/06/nigerians-mock-burna-boy-as-wizkids-concert-ticket-sells-out/%3famp=1

Thats a link to dailypost news

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by candygist: 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
brodaly I'm not shading burna, is just that I don't like it when burna always feels he's the goat and shade other for what he can't even do better than them

Everyone knows that burna boy sings nd entertain better than Davido...... Its on record and its visible.
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Chirowman(m): 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Is like this people in 02 are not afraid of covid19
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by candygist: 12:26am On Aug 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
What kinda rubbish stunt was that? If he wanted to become an astronaut there is still chance for him.. instead of his kpangolo so called music
Davido sings blues and R/B
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Rashdimuh(m): 1:31am On Aug 29, 2021
Rashdimuh:
Lols you are no Burna boy fan you just clout chasing. Burna sold out his show and was given a plaque for it. You should understand that during this post covid era officials will be strict with people passage into the arena that's why when ruger was performing there were empty sits but when Burna performed everywhere was filled. Check Twitter for clarity before you will clown yourself here. His O2 tickets is the highest like £80 or also while others are cheap he still sold out. You are just an hater

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by kings11ng(m): 2:35am On Aug 29, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
Upon all the boosting burna boy did, he couldn't sell out his- 02 arena. Davido and Wizkid have sold out 02 remaining burna.
I'm a burna boy fan but he likes making mouth

Eye Dy Pain you sha
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by DoctorStylish: 5:15am On Aug 29, 2021
Ye
Collateral damage
JA ARA E
Way too big
Anybody
Killin dem
Pull Up
Onyeka
Anybody
On the low
Kilometre
Gbona
Rock ur body
Ph city Vibration
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Rashdimuh(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
Upon all the boosting burna boy did, he couldn't sell out his- 02 arena. Davido and Wizkid have sold out 02 remaining burna.
I'm a burna boy fan but he likes making mouth
stop clout chasing

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2021
candygist:

If dem like make dem chop all the tomato, dem no go ketchup. Burna dey pepper al this frog voice fans grin

LOL grin
Wizkid FC.... For life.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2021
candygist:

How much be wizkid ticket compared to burna boys own ? Im waiting for an answer.

For all the 3 months the show was announced, why didn't he sell out?
When the bashing was on online, why didn't he comment?
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2021
Rashdimuh:
stop clout chasing

Singlehandedly? No credit to his PR team? His manager? His crew?
As always, showboating and gloating as usual.
People who exhibit these 'Al Caponesque' traits online are usually riddled with complexes.
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2021
SunShowAfrica:

Nigerians and bad mout grin
Let me go and tell my friends to buy my tickets too jare

Abi na... Wahala for who no get friends o cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2021
Mykel51:

Not for validity...for naysayers and the bandwagon of haters... He did it SOLO...,20k

SOLO? Dead dead the agenda already jare.
Like he was the one hawking the tickets baa?
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by candygist: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2021
oluwafreshkid:

For all the 3 months the show was announced, why didn't he sell out?
When the bashing was on online, why didn't he comment?

At the end he stull sold out, with is ticket more expensive than that of Davido and wizkid combined.
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2021
candygist:

At the end he stull sold out, with is ticket more expensive than that of Davido and wizkid combined.

He had to cut the cost of ticket down to more than half, gave out free tickets, auctioned tickets.
Baba, 7 hours to the show, tickets were still on sale.

Compare all these to a sell out in 12 minutes! If e easy make e do am na
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Rashdimuh(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2021
oluwafreshkid:

Singlehandedly? No credit to his PR team? His manager? His crew?
As always, showboating and gloating as usual.
People who exhibit these 'Al Caponesque' traits online are usually riddled with complexes.
You did not watch the show, he gave shout out to his fans,PR team. The showboat his spite haters
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Mykel51(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2021
oluwafreshkid:

SOLO? Dead dead the agenda already jare.
Like he was the one hawking the tickets baa?
Like it was only his name on the tickets...and it's not an agenda...he did it himself !
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by IronGalaxy: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2021
JaceBlaze:

He's the definition of OVERRATED but people always think being popular = being talented.I don't even like or listen to Aftobeat anyway,so my opinion may not be the most trusted when it comes to who's the best.
All of them to be honest..Davido, Wizkid, Patoranking etc ..I dont get the hype
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by JaceBlaze: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2021
IronGalaxy:
All of them to be honest..Davido, Wizkid, Patoranking etc ..I dont get the hype

All the songs sound the same.Heard one,heard them all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" / Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) / One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.