Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition (55104 Views)

No Special Treatment For Abba Kyari, Others In Kuje Prison - Prison Authorities / FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition / Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by after4: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Did the FBI tell you that they are looking for Abba? Anyone that is indicted in the US federal court is a wanted man unless you have been arraigned and granted bail. Is it not the Nigerian press that sensationalized Abba's case as if he's a top wanted criminal by the FBI.
Oyenma's case is 10 times much worse than ABBA's. Oyenma is been accused of defrauding US banks while Abba is accused of accepting a bribe from a fraudster.
HYPOCRITES.

Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by GEEBITE: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
It seems you didnt read the FBI report at all .There were several chats with Hushpuppi who was clearly telling him to hold on to the guy for long so that he wont be able to jeopardize his plans to scam the Qatari. So bin that kidnapping or attempt on relatives' lives tales by the disgraced cop. He also went to DUBAI where he was hosted by Hushpuppi with video evidence of the latter's driver picking him up and coming over to his house.
Jerryherd:

One , no money wether cash or bank transfer was traced to him directly

Two , the detention of hushpuppy fellow fraudster was based on allegations of attempted kidnapping

His major offense is detention of the suspect beyond 48 hours stipulated

Second offense admitting to be into tailoring business which is a direct violation of police service act, as you can't have any other paid occupation apart from your federal government job

Both cases doesn't. Warrant dismissal
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by executive12: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is a fair trial, he broke the police code of ethics and society trust.

Demotion is fine by me.

Children of satan won't like this news, some of them are already in a state of panic attack shouting fulani, northern this and thatgrin grin

At the end the trend will pass away for another buhari bashing thread

Crooks always defend crooks.
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by GEEBITE: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
What does the police act says about bribery and perversion of justice. Why must everything be reduced to IPOB. Do you know his indictment and non release for prosecution will block other brilliant cops from enjoying training and exposure via seminars and exchange programmes lined up for them in the US. Also do you feel they will be free to share some intels with Nigeria police when we have crooks like that at the top level?
Jerryherd:

If you had some sense like you said... You would know each Infraction of the police act as been given appropriate punishment according to police service act, police rules and regulations, and police ethics books.... They can't suddenly change punishment just to please Ipob and FBI

Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by Jerryherd: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
GEEBITE:
What does the police act says about bribery and perversion of justice. Why must everything be reduced to IPOB. Do you know his indictment and non release for prosecution will block other brilliant cops from enjoying training and exposure via seminars and exchange programmes lined up for them in the US. Also do you feel they will be free to share some intels with Nigeria police when we have crooks like that at the top level?

Like I said previously you guys are mixing things up

IGP's panel of inquiry is to determine DCP Abba Kyari's abuse of power in the allege arrest of Vincent, and his involvement with Hushpuppy a Nigerian criminal having a case with Interpol... All this are within internal ethics and code of conduct jurisdiction within the force disciplinary unit...

As for the FBI case indicting (Accusations) Abba Kyari it is left for United States Government to pile up evidence directly linking Abba Kyari to any crime committed by Abba Kyari on American or Dubai Jurisdiction and forward it to a Nigerian Federal high court to process a valid Extradition order

And last time I checked Malami and office of ministry of Justice never received any extradition request by FBI... All FBI sourced from IGPs office was more information to prosecute their ongoing case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by Trentee4eva: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Sentiments apart on what grounds were they going to dismiss him over?

You don't just hand people sack letter without going through due process

If a Civil Servants commit an infraction appropriate punishment is stated in the Civil Service act

If a Police officer commits an infraction appropriate sanction and punishment is stated in the police service act

In the case of Abba Kyari his only probable infraction is unlawful detention of Vincent for more than 48 hours without a court order

You can't hold him on bribery allegations when non of his BVN Account was used to receive suspicious fund or any cash traced directly to him

to the sentimental people I took the liberty to get you the link of the police act, you can read police service commission act too , this are what would guide the panel not FBI or US federal laws

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://placbillstrack.org/upload/Police%2520Act,%25202020.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjPk7y2nNPyAhWsEWMBHQhrBwcQFnoECAMQBg&usg=AOvVaw3W748ORWLgNlvvKDP4Sjdj

See a thief trying so hard to defend another thief and you think Nigeria will get better. So many people are in jail today because someone paid the police to keep them in jail. Hushpuppi bribed Abba Kari and his team to do dirty jobs for him and this one is talking about BVN. Most criminals receive illegal funds through proxy accounts.
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by frog12: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
there is no investigation here. it is a POLITICAL decision, that's why it took DAYS !!!
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by Mandela887(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

If a Civil Servants commit an infraction appropriate punishment is stated in the Civil Service act

If a Police officer commits an infraction appropriate sanction and punishment is stated in the police service act

In the case of Abba Kyari his only probable infraction is unlawful detention of Vincent for more than 48 hours without a court order

You can't hold him on bribery allegations when non of his BVN Account was used to receive suspicious fund or any cash traced directly to him

to the sentimental people I took the liberty to get you the link of the police act, you can read police service commission act too , this are what would guide the panel not FBI or US federal laws

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://placbillstrack.org/upload/Police%2520Act,%25202020.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjPk7y2nNPyAhWsEWMBHQhrBwcQFnoECAMQBg&usg=AOvVaw3W748ORWLgNlvvKDP4Sjdj

Shut up....a renowned police officer, a very high ranking police officer is aiding & abetting internet fraud & u say he doesn't deserve dismissal?.... This is how u show ur high level of ignorance up & down
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by therajah: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Ah! Are u a Nigerian or in nigeria? You don't even know about nigeria and how we operate. You don't have an idea of how the govt celebrates corrupt people. So you think they will because of unlawful detention demote kyari They said par investigation, he's supposed to be dismissed if not because it would lead to extradition. Read between lines nooooow!
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by therajah: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
They are not actually protecting Kyari but people that kyari would mention during interrogation by FBI.
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
after4:

Pls tell Oyenma to go and visit the US, I'm willing to pay for a first class ticket on his own plane for his visit.

Rubbish posts, they indicted him but doesn't want to arrest him? Tell that to those that are ignorant of how the US federal justice system works. I know the system, I HAVE BEEN IN THE SYSTEM FOR DECADES.
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by Ayed44: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
There is no hiding place for the wicked...

I don't know if Abba Kyari is guilty of the allegations by the US or not...

But what I know is that if Buhari regime decides to shield Kyari from extradition, another regime will come in future that will not shield him. It's just a matter of time.

Yar'adua regime decided to shield James Ibori from extradition to the UK, but GEJ regime refused to shield him. The rest is now history.
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by hush15: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

It is worth dismissal cos he is an accomplice to international fraud, gross abuse of office and unlawful arrest, and corrupt practices that puts the entire police in a bad light and questionable character and being a national embarrassment.
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by Lashist(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is a fair trial, he broke the police code of ethics and society trust.

Demotion is fine by me.

Children of satan won't like this news, some of them are already in a state of panic attack shouting fulani, northern this and thatgrin grin

At the end the trend will pass away for another buhari bashing thread
This olodo says demotion is fine by him as if your stupid opinions matter...lol cheesy..so kyari is also your hero sef...no wonder you always look for who to defraud on this forum
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by amliftedhigher: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

You are a foiling. Why can't he go to the USA if he is not guilty?
Nonsense and evil people in Nigeria
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by Gfskw: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lashist:

This olodo says demotion is fine by him as if your stupid opinions matter...lol cheesy..so kyari is also your hero sef...no wonder you always look for who to defraud on this forum

Lol...i have no hero, i am my own hero. I don't know why i am replying you.

Btw, where did i defraud you, i have never engaged in any business here on Nairaland that involves you
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by Jerryherd: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
amliftedhigher:

You are a foiling. Why can't he go to the USA if he is not guilty?
Nonsense and evil people in Nigeria

Did you buy tickets to US for him and he rejected it, or did anyone ask for him and he ran off
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by Lashist(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Lol...i have no hero, i am my own hero. I don't know why i am replying you.

Btw, where did i defraud you, i have never engaged in any business here on Nairaland that involves you
Please dont reply me...not surprised abba kyari is your hero...fraud goes with fraud grin
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by udomma1005(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

I'm so surprised that some people still have sense in Nigeria shocked
Do recommend your basic diet so most should start relishing on therapeutic grounds, the rate of stupidity has been alarming of late since hunkle Booboo set foot in Aso village undecided

Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lashist:

Please dont reply me...not surprised abba kyari is your hero...fraud goes with fraud grin

grin grin
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by NairaMaster1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jerryherd:

And what was Abba Kyari's alleged involvement?!

He unlawfully arrested Vincent a member of the crime syndicate in Nigeria, and held him without trial for 1 month....

He didn't hack US bank, or steal from anyone... What ever offense he commited was in Nigeria under Nigerian law and his punishment shall be according to Nigerian Police act

Go to the USA and tell that to FBI.
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by taiwolomo1: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
dre11:
Hushpuppi: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Disgraced DCP, Abba Kyari To Prevent His Extradition To US

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/27/exclusive-hushpuppi-police-panel-recommends-demotion-disgraced-dcp-abba-kyari-prevent-his
The fact that a demotion was recommended means he was actually guilty hence his refusal for extradition!!!! Nawao
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by sharpsecret: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

See who differently? You mean in Nigeria where people are impressed by power.

Your pastors that have slept with their members, did people opinion of them change.

Wake up from your sleep
abba kiari doesnt have power to arrest any tailor again cos he too is a tailor....pastors?who gives a shit about them..I no get pastor abeg
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by Sunnyja: 1:18am On Aug 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

What kind of warped logic is this? Has Kyari denied ever receiving money from Hush puppy wether as "gift or bribe"? Nigeria is the only country were all manners of twisted logics can be used to explain away fraudulent acts.
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by JohnOkolo: 6:39am On Aug 29, 2021
luizpippo:

So Sahara reporters is a more deadly terrorists org than Boko haram, fulani herdsmen, Taliban, Hezbollah and Al queda put together??

Why then is Sahara not listed on the global territory list and this ones are?

If only you know the result of misinformation you will understand it stirs more violent uprising than those organization you talk about.

Sahara reporters is a terrorist organization like it or not

4 Likes

Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by Wordoftruth: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Supporters of evil

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

First Flight Lands At Bayelsa International Airport Built By Gov. Dickson(photos / Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) / Kwankwaso Observing Subhi Prayers At INEC Office This Morning(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.