Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition (55100 Views)

No Special Treatment For Abba Kyari, Others In Kuje Prison - Prison Authorities / FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition / Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Sentiments apart on what grounds were they going to dismiss him over?

You don't just hand people sack letter without going through due process

If a Civil Servants commit an infraction appropriate punishment is stated in the Civil Service act

If a Police officer commits an infraction appropriate sanction and punishment is stated in the police service act

In the case of Abba Kyari his only probable infraction is unlawful detention of Vincent for more than 48 hours without a court order

You can't hold him on bribery allegations when non of his BVN Account was used to receive suspicious fund or any cash traced directly to him

to the sentimental people I took the liberty to get you the link of the police act, you can read police service commission act too , this are what would guide the panel not FBI or US federal laws

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://placbillstrack.org/upload/Police%2520Act,%25202020.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjPk7y2nNPyAhWsEWMBHQhrBwcQFnoECAMQBg&usg=AOvVaw3W748ORWLgNlvvKDP4Sjdj

I don't understand you or what you want us to do with this report. If you are looking for proof of bribery then you must be a toddler. You really think any police or politician of such high rank will recieve illegal funds into his account? Are you a kid?

If you want to say directly that the man is innocent then say so. Which daft report are you quoting here?
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by luizpippo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
JohnOkolo:

If only you know the result of misinformation you will understand it stirs more violent uprising than those organization you talk about.

Sahara reporters is a terrorist organization like it or not

Clown shit.
Re: Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition by tolastikha: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Honestly I said I won't enter nairaland again because majority of the participants don't have thorough training and education. I recommended sanction on Nigeria so as to bring the Government back to track. It took less than 22 weeks to frame up Igboho and seek for his extradition. Won't it save as lesson to other criminal corps if Abba Kyari is extradited?

bunto:
Is it ignorance that make you people talk like this?
When they place sanctions, who will suffer it most?
@tolqstikha Please try and get better educated on politics before you make political suggestions biko! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.