Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria (6788 Views)

COVID-19 Update For February 27 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria / 296 New COVID-19 Cases, 445 Discharged And 1 Death On August 27 - (3022 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria by KingOKON: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2021
Scam
Scam
Scam
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 6:36am On Aug 28, 2021
Will COVID-19 ever end in Nigeria??
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria by Slurity(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2021
yanabasee2:
The people cashing out from this COVID-19.... are doing everything not to let it go...

Anything that is profiting, people especially Nigerians don't easily let go of it....

For instance, if garri out price now . na so e go remain...
stop display of illiteracy, where is The money and how are they cashing out? You just assume things in you head and believe it 100%. That is show of illiteracy.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria by Wecopa: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Covid still dey this country?

Trade with me....
Do you want to exchange your paypal and other funds
Sell that your funds to us @ much better rate

Usdt
paypal
Cashapp
Zelle
Venmo
Buying Btc
Payoneer
Skrill
Pm

Chat on WhatsApp 0809632four889
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria by greatbuc(m): 7:01am On Aug 28, 2021
I currently have very bad headache and loss of smell.. Using blackseed oil to clear the total blockage of my nostrils. I believe the vaccine injection plays a very helpful role in spreading this new and deadly strain. I use to believe there is no corona but thanks to does mobile lab rats who took the jab and are now doing the work evil people sent them. I am happy I didn't take the jab.. My immune system is doing a very great job but the discomfort no be here o! Mhen
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria by 77up(m): 7:09am On Aug 28, 2021
I swear this stuff is real cry
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria by Kinematics: 7:14am On Aug 28, 2021
Cof1ex:
I haven't seen any covid-19 survivor or patient.....
This people should change their strategy and use cholera, malaria, monkey pox, etc

You might as well be a survivor, but you never knew, because you were asymptomatic.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2021
greatbuc:
I currently have very bad headache and loss of smell.. Using blackseed oil to clear the total blockage of my nostrils. I believe the vaccine injection plays a very helpful role in spreading this new and deadly strain. I use to believe there is no corona but thanks to does mobile lab rats who took the jab and are now doing the work evil people sent them. I am happy I didn't take the jab.. My immune system is doing a very great job but the discomfort no be here o! Mhen

With this description of symptoms bolded in your quote above, your story reminds me of the hospital patients in the USA who contracted the virus, became sick enough to require hospitalization, yet STILL refused to believe a pandemic exists, even as they were intubated with breathing pipes getting stuck down into their chests to keep them alive.

Many of those conspiracy theorist pandemic deniers are dying in hospital purely as a result of their own stubborn belief in ridiculous conspiracy theories, with the result that some US hospitals are refusing to treat unvaccinated people, and are leaving them to the fate they created for themselves, namely a slow agonizing death by suffocation in their own homes.

I pray your symptoms don't get worse, sir, but if you do wind up on your death-bed gasping for air, kindly extend my greetings to Jeeesus and Papa God.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria by greatbuc(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2021
Jakumo:

With this description of symptoms bolded in your quote above, your story reminds me of the hospital patients in the USA who contracted the virus, became sick enough to require hospitalization, yet STILL refused to believe a pandemic exists, even as they were intubated with breathing pipes getting stuck down into their chests to keep them alive.

Many of those conspiracy theorist pandemic deniers are dying in hospital purely as a result of their own stubborn belief in ridiculous conspiracy theories, with the result that some US hospitals are refusing to treat unvaccinated people, and are leaving them to the fate they created for themselves, namely a slow agonizing death by suffocation in their own homes.

I pray your symptoms don't get worse, sir, but if you do wind up on your death-bed gasping for air, kindly extend my greetings to Jeeesus and Papa God.

Oh sorry to disappoint you. I am getting relieved as I mentioned.. I am not a whiteman who depends on the government to take care of him. I take a spoon of blackseed oil, vitamin c and steam inhalation at worst and its helping. I've been sick for over 2 weeks this week is supposed to be my critical stage but I'm here chatting with you. I strongly believe my immune system can fight so don't cry yet.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 7:56am On Aug 28, 2021
greatbuc:

Oh sorry to disappoint you. I am getting relieved as I mentioned.. I am not a whiteman who depends on the government to take care of him. I take a spoon of blackseed oil, vitamin c and steam inhalation at worst and its helping. I've been sick for over 2 weeks this week is supposed to be my critical stage but I'm here chatting with you. I strongly believe my immune system can fight so don't cry yet.

Ok I will wait for your permission to cry. RIP in advance.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria by ObongIdeas: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2021
Cof1ex:
This people should change their strategy and use cholera, malaria, monkey pox, etc
I have seen several of them.

Six from one of my clients organisation in Ikeja around last year.

Four co-passengers in a AWA flight LOS-ACR in January this year.

During my stay in Accra one of the managers in my client organisation died of COVID and several others tested positive

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria by yanabasee2: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2021
Slurity:
stop display of illiteracy, where is The money and how are they cashing out? You just assume things in you head and believe it 100%. That is show of illiteracy.

No need to sound ignorant....

Is like someone telling you how rich he is... and you're asking him where the wealth is...

I am telling you that people are cashing out and you're talking nonsense...
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria by delpee(f): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2021
Cof1ex:

I know several people who have been affected...friends and family members.

Includes some sad losses too.

Please don't trivialise it. Stay safe always and pray if you're a believer.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria by greatbuc(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Jakumo:

Ok I will wait for your permission to cry. 'RIP in advance'.
is that not every humans fate Mr Miopic?
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2021
greatbuc:
is that not every humans fate Mr Miopic?

But but pastor tell me say I nogo die lai-lai if I give am all my salary ebiri month. Pastor no dey lie now.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria by Shellsploit: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2021
delzbaba:
na club u go or night vigil?

I go do formula 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Average Cost Of Appendicitis Surgery In Lagos? / NAFDAC Losing N120m Weekly At Ports Due To Workers’ Strike / Yuda Hairgrowth Spray For Baldness And Hairloss Remedy Now In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.