Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) (35079 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal At Oputa Panel In 1999 (Throwback Photos) / Throwback: Femi Falana Grilled Major Aliyu Over Chief MKO Abiola's Death. / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) by PrinceKenne(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Injustice has been in the system no be today.
See as the judge was playing defensive for the president.
What was even the result of the commission over the matter?
All I see in the commission was the fact that a president could be inside the witness box to be interrogated.
9ja needs a genuine God's intervention.
Re: The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) by SirBunky85(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Dim08:

Are you pretending not to know? You can find that out by yourself if you don't know.
can you mention the"institutions "he created to enhance development of the country?
Re: The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) by Kay25(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Wasn't Obasanjo who abolished the panel because of his plan to steal money without question? Baba Iyabo is as tyrannical as the foolish and idiotic cow we have now, when Obasanjo is talking criticizing Buhari, I never respect any of his words because he initiated everything wrong with governance, election rigging, bully, stealing and all sorts
how old are u?cos ur submission is wrong
Re: The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Have watched oputa panel on utube countless times, my favourite moment was when General Staff (CGS), Lt.-Gen. Oladipo Diya admitted that he wept before late Gen. Sani Abacha over the 1997 coup allegation after a video tape was played, displaying his encounter with the late Head of State and said "Jesus himself wept." grin grin ..... But t at the end nothing come out from the panel
panel na political scam by OBJ waste of public resources. Even the panel is biased in favour of OBJ. OBJ was actually a judge in his own case. He setup the panel and funded it, how then can he be indicted?
Re: The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Judolisco:
falana was kinda lost and under pressure ... Before u quote me watch d full video... Obasanjo stood for almost an hour.. Na d real soldier bdis... Obj was a true democrat... Very interesting video
democrat indeed. Surprised you called dat charade democracy.
Re: The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Terryindeed:

Clearly you didn't watch the video, secondly Obasanjo never rigged the Election the first time he was Elected.

All you did was to accused and abuse, Mr Man all these benefits you are enjoying right now is because of Obasanjo, the internet came into the country because of him, nobody is a saint but if you look back to our past presidents, Obasanjo did make a Huge difference and for me personally Obasanjo remain the best President ever.
tell me a country in the world presently without Internet? So how was internet a global phenomenon spreading like wildfire an OBJ making in Nigeria? Private investors were coming into Nigeria to do business, employ Nigerians and pay tax. Still bemused at the logic "OBJ did us good, by bringing Internet".
Re: The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sleekfingers:

When was rule of law respected in nigeria? You obviously, don't know what you are saying
how people call this charade rule of law befuddles the mind.
Re: The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
dazzlingd:
Obasanjo remains the best president we have had since democracy
the OBJ who spent $15bn to give us darkness? Àbí which other one?
Re: The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) by Judolisco(m): 12:47am On Aug 29, 2021
franciskaine:
democrat indeed. Surprised you called dat charade democracy.
at least that charade was better than what we are having today
Re: The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) by Babathanks(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2021
When judiciary and rule of law are still strong unlike now that we are in a dictatorship regime, God bless southern president that always promote rule of law in this country unlike there northern counterpart, I wish southern part can have our own country, we gonna enjoy it if that happened especially the Yorubas that am from, this are my intentions I pray to God almighty
Re: The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Judolisco:
at least that charade was better than what we are having today
they are nothing but same parasite that milked the system dry.
Re: The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) by Alemusam: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
How do you expect Baba Bu to appear, what will he say and who will hear his words?
Re: The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) by Terryindeed: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
franciskaine:
tell me a country in the world presently without Internet? So how was internet a global phenomenon spreading like wildfire an OBJ making in Nigeria? Private investors were coming into Nigeria to do business, employ Nigerians and pay tax. Still bemused at the logic "OBJ did us good, by bringing Internet".

Such a shameful thing for you to acknowledge. I can mention 5 countries without the internet when the internet first came to this country.

What Obasanjo did was the first of it kind to Africa at has that time.

Bro I don't have the time to convince you. OBJ still remains the best President since after democracy in this country.

End of discussion.
Re: The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Terryindeed:

Such a shameful thing for you to acknowledge. I can mention 5 countries without the internet when the internet first came to this country.

What Obasanjo did was the first of it kind to Africa at has that time.

Bro I don't have the time to convince you. OBJ still remains the best President since after democracy in this country.

End of discussion.
list the countries without Internet. With or without OBJ, Internet will still enter Nigeria. Its a global phenomenon. It's western civilization you can't hide from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Shehu Sani Blames El-rufia As APC Rejects Him / Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.