Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan (55572 Views)

US Kills ISIS Leader, Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2021
ReneJay:

Isn't that not what the Americans are doing, leaving the country?

The movie, '12 strong,' comes to mind.

Whether you love them or hate, you just have to give it to the Americans for not leaving the people of Afghan to their fate. If we were in the shoes of the Afghans, i'm sure we wouldnt want the Americans to leave us to our fate.

Just imagine killing a woman who says she doesnt know how to cook, but sparing men who can't provide for their families. These Tallibans are truly pathetic!

Exactly, just imagine America abbadoning us during Abacha regime

2 Likes

Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by objobj: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Esseite:
Sometimes you dont get the Taliban.. why kill the Americans whom are ready leaving you to to man your country thereby causing another round of battle?

Obviously... without the Americans, they would be bored.

Not Taliban. It's ISIS K. Taliban is a govt. It's only known as a brutal govt. Note that Taliban and ISISK are sworn enemies

1 Like

Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by BanevsJoker(m): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2021
RZArecta:
This can only go south
Fear North.
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2021
michlins:
it's time Afghans rise rose up and defend themselves against the monsters they created. Two decades of American presence and the president ran away with one minister riding bicycle in Canada abi Germany.

Let them take back their country and determine their own fate. America can't keep wasting taxpayers money on people who aren't willing to die for their country
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2021
humilitypays:
America and NATO need to commence continues bombing of all Muslim countries, territories and communities, they are all terrorists, or covering their terrorists brethrens fighting their Jihad war for them.

Please extend the frantic bombing to Northern Nigeria, including Aso Rock Abuja, we dont care about civilian casualties, any civilian living comfortably with Muslims in their numbers is a potential terrorist angry

This is the only way to send strong message to these head slamming terrorists all over the world. The time for political correctness should be up by now. Muslims deserve iron hand to bring peace to the world

All Muslim countries, so you mean including Dubai, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by BanevsJoker(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2021
Rijal:

You'll regret this statement of yours, I'm very sure. It's only a matter of time.
Are you a terrorist? Are you going to attack his LGA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by babzo(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Sorry to say, but lack of reading is affecting many Nigerians. Don't let me say low IQ.
The average commentator on this and other Afghan related topics doesn't even know the difference between ISIS and Taliban.
People keep shouting " Taliban why? Why bombing Americans again when they were about to leave "

One can get tired trying to explain that ISIS is killing Taliban too.
And Taliban still has Afghan enemies in the Panjshir region.

It's war on multiple fronts!

2 Likes

Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Majestybaba92(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2021
E don happen
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Kennitrust(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Even at a time when there is no war, moslem will create one...

What a curse religion
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by kponkedenge(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Notyouraveragej:
Who are biden advisors?

I clearly understand his decision behind withdrawing American troops, but what I don't understand is why was it done in an rushed manner? Leaving behind those heavy weapons?

Most of those weapons were for the Afghan army sponsored by NATO to defend themselves against the Taliban and ISIS.... When the Afghan army surrendered without a fight, the Taliban took over them.

American has nothing to do with this.

The only thing I'll blame Biden for not doing was to try and allow the American army police all the entrance to the airport.... They left it in the hands of the Taliban which couldn't differentiate a civilian from a terrorist.... And that's what brought about the suicide bomb blast.

Conversely, Biden has also done well by airlifting both Americans and Afghan nationals out of the hands of the Taliban.

Over a 100k people have been lifted so far.

In fact, more should have been lifted after Trump made the deal with the Taliban, but he didn't want to, and ended up cancelling all the Afghan visas that were previously issued to the Afghan translators.....making Biden to speed up everything at the last minute.

1 Like

Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Themandator: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2021
But America didn't or is not leaving them without something to fall back on.

With an arsenal worth over 10 billion pounds... Even Nigeria doesn't boast of such and a 300,000 trained men and women, the country ought not to have fallen like a pack of card.

The fall only proves what I have believed.. Men are more important than machines

ReneJay:

Isn't that not what the Americans are doing, leaving the country?

The movie, '12 strong,' comes to mind.

Whether you love them or hate, you just have to give it to the Americans for not leaving the people of Afghan to their fate. If we were in the shoes of the Afghans, i'm sure we wouldnt want the Americans to leave us to our fate.

Just imagine killing a woman who says she doesnt know how to cook, but sparing men who can't provide for their families. These Tallibans are truly pathetic!
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by GENES11S: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2021
humilitypays:
America and NATO need to commence continues bombing of all Muslim countries, territories and communities, they are all terrorists, or covering their terrorists brethrens fighting their Jihad war for them.

Please extend the frantic bombing to Northern Nigeria, including Aso Rock Abuja, we dont care about civilian casualties, any civilian living comfortably with Muslims in their numbers is a potential terrorist angry

This is the only way to send strong message to these head slamming terrorists all over the world. The time for political correctness should be up by now. Muslims deserve iron hand to bring peace to the world

Not all Muslims are terrorist or terrorist sympathizers. Some of them are just as afraid as everyone else.

Some are even afraid to condem these acts in fear of being weylaid by their brothers.

In a nutshell, there are peaceful Muslims out there. Don't be blinded by hate

1 Like

Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Kulushkalash(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2021
michlins:
I still believe it's best for America to leave the country and allow them decide their own fate.

They can bomb themselves out of surface of the earth and we will still move on with life

I'm afraid this is not the issue. The major issue here is this is a society that the larger percentage of them believes in an overall control of every one. They basically want to jihadise everyone and whether the US leaves them or not, they'll still come for them through terror attacks with intent of control.
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by bluefilm: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2021
Sleepy Joey Biden needs a war.

Of course, that's what the democRATS are only good for.

Nonsense. angry
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Eyoh01(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2021
Esseite:
Sometimes you dont get the Taliban.. why kill the Americans whom are ready leaving you to to man your country thereby causing another round of battle?

Obviously... without the Americans, they would be bored.

We head they're leaving we but there don't tell us what they're are leaving with
In this fight America is the fighter the referee the comentator
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by palsenator(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2021
michlins:
I still believe it's best for America to leave the country and allow them decide their own fate.

They can bomb themselves out of surface of the earth and we will still move on with life

But if you are offered the chance to leave Nigeria, you will jump on it. Why don't you reason in that light for them? If they anyone have the window to leave Afghanistan and there are supportive countries, then it should be fair for them to leave. Anyone that stays behind trusts The Taliban. My worries are just that other Islamic nations are quiet.... And none is taking refugees
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by bjtinz: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2021
GENES11S:

Not all Muslims are terrorist or terrorist sympathizers. Some of them are just as afraid as everyone else.

Some are even afraid to condem these acts in fear of being weylaid by their brothers.

In a nutshell, there are peaceful Muslims out there. Don't be blinded by hate

Then the majority 'good muslims' should endeavor to speak out more often and more forcefully. I'm talking of those worldwide
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by bammo: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2021
humilitypays:

No they should just bomb the whole Nigeria because Nigerians are known for fraud, terrorism and corruption & civilian casualties shouldn't matter too "stupid".
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by zoedew: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2021
Edyice:
When some suicide bombers killed 13 Americans soldiers .. terrorist like

buckeyemedia nlpolicewoman krismas alimohammedibn falseprophet pricemajestic pantami falseprophet modsfucker ibkhaleel nlpolicewoman were jubilating . Now USA are now sending air strikes and drones .

It’s seem you won’t be jubilating for too long
I disagree with The Sultan. The North has sense. Only that it is not deployed to benefit all Northeners.
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Memberclub(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2021
We need such bombs in Northern Nigeria
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Exceed15: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2021
michlins:

US see beyond that . They are a global threat.
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by MansoryMX(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2021
michlins:

You people don’t just get it. Leaving the country is not the problem. The problem is Islam ideology. They will always carry out an attack on America but this time around they will be met with heavy power missiles and probably a Nuke! That is why America is evacuating all her citizens right now. Have you seen what’s going on in Nigeria lately? Do you think we are safe in our South East and West? Do you think they will stop at the North if they conquer the North? That is Islam for you! They think they can choke it down the throat of everyone and they will all die if they don’t stop this madness all because of one stupid religion!
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by TheWolfen(m): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2021
I believe Islam was hijacked by myopic few. Allah don't support violence against fellow humans

ipobarethieves:
cool May God deliver us from Allawu undecided angry sad Ak47bau and his terrorists offsprings worldwide.KILL em all PEST angry angry angry
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by West2019(m): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2021
I just want to hear say 200 people die in that attack
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Bukden16(m): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2021
[[s]quote author=immortal2 post=105250686]Joe Biden, the fore runner of the anti-Christ is a puppet. He does not even know what he saying.

When people write your speech, then the content of that speech is not that of the speaker but that of the writer.

These Demon-crats are hardcore communist on a global scale.[/quote]

[/s]
Every President has a speech writer.
Probably except for the likes of Obama which I'm not sure.
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by Bukden16(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2021
Notyouraveragej:
Who are biden advisors?

I clearly understand his decision behind withdrawing American troops, but what I don't understand is why was it done in an rushed manner? Leaving behind those heavy weapons?

Those weapons were meant for the Afghan army's, who letter on headed it over to their Jihad fighting- brothers; without much resistance.
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by AngelicBeing: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2021
Edyice:
When some suicide bombers killed 13 Americans soldiers .. terrorist like

buckeyemedia nlpolicewoman krismas alimohammedibn falseprophet pricemajestic pantami falseprophet modsfucker ibkhaleel nlpolicewoman were jubilating . Now USA are now sending air strikes and drones .

It’s seem you won’t be jubilating for too long
Hahaha, your gif cracked me up, lol at North has everything but lack sense, Chai, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com grin
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by uba1991: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cool May God deliver us from Allawu undecided angry sad Ak47bau and his terrorists offsprings worldwide.KILL em all PEST angry angry angry
coming from people that are in love with Al zazzaki , IAM in shock with your double standard.
Re: US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan by wirinet(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Notyouraveragej:
Who are biden advisors?

They did not leave those heavy weapons behind for Taliban, they left it behind for the Afghan military. It was the Afghan military that handed them over to the Taliban.

You don't expect the US to withdraw all her troops and then withdraw all the arms and ammunitions the Afghan government and military would use to defend the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France / ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.