Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

God Or Buhari: Who Can Run Affairs Better? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Or Buhari: Who Can Run Affairs Better? (510 Views)

About The High Rate Of Extramarital Sexual Affairs Today / Book Haram,militia Men Or Buhari,are Not The Problems Of Nigeria / Prophecy Going! Going! Atiku Or Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Or Buhari: Who Can Run Affairs Better? by geoworldedu: 3:38am On Aug 28, 2021
I will choose Buhari a thousand time over God. Even a sick Buhari in the UK is more effective than God. At least Buhari can take care of cows effectively and will not order for the killings of animals and infants like God did here:
I Samuel 15: 3
3 “Go and attack the Amalekites! Destroy them and all their possessions. Don’t have any pity. Kill their men, women, children, and even their babies. Slaughter their cattle, sheep, camels, and donkeys.”
Re: God Or Buhari: Who Can Run Affairs Better? by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 28, 2021
geoworldedu:
I will choose Buhari a thousand time over God. Even a sick Buhari in the UK is more effective than God. At least Buhari can take care of cows effectively and will not order for the killings of animals and infants like God did here:
I Samuel 15: 3
3 “Go and attack the Amalekites! Destroy them and all their possessions. Don’t have any pity. Kill their men, women, children, and even their babies. Slaughter their cattle, sheep, camels, and donkeys.”
may God forgive your stupidity.
Re: God Or Buhari: Who Can Run Affairs Better? by Freestainworld(m): 5:56am On Aug 28, 2021
I hail your stupidity grin, very high quality stupidity, you are trying, keep it up
Re: God Or Buhari: Who Can Run Affairs Better? by Hundredfold4lif(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Fool in capital letters!
Re: God Or Buhari: Who Can Run Affairs Better? by orunto27: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2021
GOD IS RIGHTEOUS. BUHARI IS SELFISH.
Re: God Or Buhari: Who Can Run Affairs Better? by geoworldedu: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2021
Freestainworld:
I hail your stupidity grin, very high quality stupidity, you are trying, keep it up
Is that all u have to say? Mumu.
Re: God Or Buhari: Who Can Run Affairs Better? by geoworldedu: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:
Fool in capital letters!
Onyiberibe!!
Re: God Or Buhari: Who Can Run Affairs Better? by geoworldedu: 8:46am On Sep 19, 2021
orunto27:
GOD IS RIGHTEOUS. BUHARI IS SELFISH.

Read and tell me if your God is still righteous after commanding this jungle justice.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21
King James Version
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
Re: God Or Buhari: Who Can Run Affairs Better? by geoworldedu: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Their God is so useless that even vegetable bubu can boast of doing better.
Re: God Or Buhari: Who Can Run Affairs Better? by geoworldedu: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2023
It's like Buhari self is feeling like God these days, hence the fruitless naira redyeing policy.
Re: God Or Buhari: Who Can Run Affairs Better? by A001: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2023
geoworldedu:
It's like Buhari self is feeling like God these days, hence the fruitless naira redyeing policy.
Lols, where have you been? Do you hear from Otem?
Re: God Or Buhari: Who Can Run Affairs Better? by geoworldedu: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2023
A001:

Lols, where have you been? Do you hear from Otem?
I travelled to South Africa all the while. No time checking nairaland. As for Otem's where about I can't say. Dude has stopped replying my mails.
Re: God Or Buhari: Who Can Run Affairs Better? by A001: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2023
geoworldedu:
I travelled to South Africa all the while. No time checking nairaland. As for Otem's where about I can't say. Dude has stopped replying my mails.
Okay. He has stopped replying my mails, too.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Your Stolen Virtues - Ministering Pastor D.k. Olukoya / She Thought Her Husband Was Being Randy But Found Him Dead In The Morning! / Are There Many Ways That Lead To God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.