Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death (494 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death by Johndickson500(m): 7:16am On May 13, 2022
I was thinking by now the pictures of the Christian girl that was murdered by some Muslim guys will be trending and people asking for Justice but as usual, that will not happen.

Christians are only interested in scandals concerning their Pastors.

We can't exist as a country when you show a total disrespect for the way others choose to worship.

I run a foundation and over 67% of the children on scholarship under the foundation are non Christians.

We have zero interest in the religion of anyone because that's not what defines our humanity. You had no choice on what religion to be born into just like a child born into a family, whose parents are native doctors.

He or she has the right to live freely amongst people, enjoying all other privileges accorded every other citizen of the country.

The are 5 pillars of truths which the Sharia seeks to preserve.

� The right to practice religion.

� The protection of life.

� The safeguarding of the mind or intellect.

� The preservation of honour and family.

� The sanctity of wealth property.

(Quran 5:32) says

"We ordained ...that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind.”

None of the clauses above was committed by the girl under Islamic laws.

Why was she murdered?

The Muslim community has to condemn this inhumane act and I hope those involved will rot in jail.

God never forgets!

-Dr. Bakia T. Thomas
Neighbourhood Child Foundation
I was thinking by now the pictures of the Christian girl that was murdered by some Muslim guys will be trending and people asking for Justice but as usual, that will not happen.

Christians are only interested in scandals concerning their Pastors.

We can't exist as a country when you show a total disrespect for the way others choose to worship.

I run a foundation and over 67% of the children on scholarship under the foundation are non Christians.

We have zero interest in the religion of anyone because that's not what defines our humanity. You had no choice on what religion to be born into just like a child born into a family, whose parents are native doctors.

He or she has the right to live freely amongst people, enjoying all other privileges accorded every other citizen of the country.

The are 5 pillars of truths which the Sharia seeks to preserve.

� The right to practice religion.

� The protection of life.

� The safeguarding of the mind or intellect.

� The preservation of honour and family.

� The sanctity of wealth property.

(Quran 5:32) says

"We ordained ...that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind.”

None of the clauses above was committed by the girl under Islamic laws.

Why was she murdered?

The Muslim community has to condemn this inhumane act and I hope those involved will rot in jail.

God never forgets!

John Emmanuel Dickson

Follow me on Facebook using this link

https://www.facebook.com/100002124481819/posts/5112358922178207/?app=fbl

Re: Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18am On May 13, 2022
The True and Real Muslims (the ones we know and have as friends, neighbors, clients, Should always preach this message to the fanatics, the animals in human skin among them, they make people say rubbishabout their religion.
Do not be like the Muslim on the image below

Quran tells us to ignore Blasphemy because in Islamic law, there is no punishment for blasphemy.

“And when you see those who engage in making fun of Our revelations (Blasphemy), stay away from them till they turn to another topic.
And if Satan causes you to forget, then after the remembrance sit not you in the company of those people who are the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers).

Quran (6:68)

From the above verse, the stance of present-day Muslims goes totally against the teachings of the Quran. Whenever anyone in their judgment commits an act of ‘abuse of the Prophet in speech or in writing, they instantly demand that all those who insult the Prophet be beheaded.

This verse of the Quran makes it plain that it is not the task of the Muslims to establish “media watch” offices and hunt for anyone involved in acts of defamation of the Prophet, and then plan for their killing as in the case of what happened in Sokoto.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18am On May 13, 2022
We keep wondering,
If these so called undergraduates can behave in an animalistic way like this and show this level of intolerance, what do we expect from the stark illiterates that do not even know what education is?

In this 21st century?
This is alarming.
This is petryfying.
This is Barbaric.
This must be condemn from all angles.

The evil perpetrators must be brought to book like NOW!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death by Mokason288(m): 7:21am On May 13, 2022
Re: Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:39am On May 13, 2022
Islandlady:
Stop quoting all this rubbish here, no Muslim is really sorry for her death, y'all are just an hypocrite...I am keeping my Muslim friends at arm length now, I don't trust them anymore! A Muslim is a potential killer who can turn on you any moment...Ogun will strike all of you death
if you are too slow to understand a comment too heavy for ur head to decipher, why not keep silent and move to the next post. If many members report you for going against the rules of the forum now, u go dey cry yen yen yen..

Dominique Justwise seun, over to the moderators

1 Like

Re: Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death by Islandlady(f): 7:43am On May 13, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

if you are too slow to understand a comment too heavy for ur head to decipher, why not keep silent and move to the next post. If many members report you for going against the rules of the forum now, u go dey cry yen yen yen..

Don't ever mention me to spew rubbish again! what is there to understand in that comment!
Re: Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:46am On May 13, 2022
Islandlady:
Don't ever mention me to spew rubbish again! what is there to understand in that comment!
Don't worry, the owners of the forum will take care of your curses, insults to people that neve quote or abused you. People that have been at the forefront condemning this brutal killing. Next time, you will think very well or give someone your phone to interpret a Comment to you before you show your uncultured lack of HT, online
Re: Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death by Corrections: 7:58am On May 13, 2022
SHE WAS MURDERED BECAUSE SHE TRIED TO CORRECT HER SCHOOL MATES TO BE SENSIBLE!!!

What is wrong in a situation where a girl corrects her school mates from turning a social media platforms meant to inform them about academic related matters into a religious platform? Is it because of this they they KILLED her??

It's just like someone correcting another person to stop using his or her SHOES ( religion on ) as a pillow on the FAMILY BED ( platform meant for academic matters ) because is not meant to be and therefore called it NONSENSE, and the other member of the family ( school mates ) have to kill her for such statement claiming she blasphemied against the rest of the family. That was her crime. DOES SHE DESERVE DEATH?

That some MUSLIMS SUPPORT her killing and rejoices amazes me!!!!!!

The evil seed they are planting today will surely be ripe for harvest tomorrow which when they start to harvest their wicked act those who don't know them will PITY them
Re: Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death by Corrections: 7:59am On May 13, 2022
SHE WAS MURDERED BECAUSE SHE TRIED TO CORRECT HER SCHOOL MATES TO BE SENSIBLE!!!.......

What is wrong in a situation where a girl corrects her school mates from turning a social media platforms meant to inform them about academic related matters into a religious platform? Is it because of this they they KILLED her??

It's just like someone correcting another person to stop using his or her SHOES ( religion on ) as a pillow on the FAMILY BED ( platform meant for academic matters ) because is not meant to be and therefore called it NONSENSE, and the other member of the family ( school mates ) have to kill her for such statement claiming she blasphemied against the rest of the family. That was her crime. DOES SHE DESERVE DEATH?

That some MUSLIMS SUPPORT her killing and rejoices amazes me!!!!!!

The evil seed they are planting today will surely be ripe for harvest tomorrow which when they start to harvest their wicked act those who don't know them will PITY them
Re: Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death by Nobody: 9:31am On May 13, 2022
post=112781591:
The [b]True and Real Muslims (the ones we know and have as friends, neighbors, clients, Should always preach this message to the fanatics, the animals in human skin among them, they make people say rubbishabout their religion.
Do not be like the Muslim on the image below [/b]

Quran tells us to ignore Blasphemy because in Islamic law, there is no punishment for blasphemy.

“And when you see those who engage in making fun of Our revelations (Blasphemy), stay away from them till they turn to another topic.
And if Satan causes you to forget, then after the remembrance sit not you in the company of those people who are the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers).

Quran (6:68)

From the above verse, the stance of present-day Muslims goes totally against the teachings of the Quran. Whenever anyone in their judgment commits an act of ‘abuse of the Prophet in speech or in writing, they instantly demand that all those who insult the Prophet be beheaded.

This verse of the Quran makes it plain that it is not the task of the Muslims to establish “media watch” offices and hunt for anyone involved in acts of defamation of the Prophet, and then plan for their killing as in the case of what happened in Sokoto.

The neighbours of those donkeys that killed the lady would have been thinking of them as "true Muslims not capable of such madness" till they had the opportunity to show their madness. So, those your "true Muslim neighbours" are still pretending to be reasonable because they are yet to get an opportunity to show how "true" they are.
Re: Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death by Nobody: 9:33am On May 13, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

You lost the right to talk about anyone's "head" the moment you asserted that Muslims have the capability to be reasonable.
Re: Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:55am On May 13, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

You lost the right to talk about anyone's "head" the moment you asserted that Muslims have the capability to be reasonable.
Keep silent please.
Stop putting your mouth into other people's conversation, that is why is call amebo.
My message passed across to whom it was posted for

1 Like

Re: Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 13, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
Keep silent please.
Stop putting your mouth into other people's conversation, that is why is call amebo.
My message passed across to whom it was posted for

If you don't want people to out their mouth in your conversation then take your cow f**king, gworo chewing ass out of this forum. I know the term "public forum" is hard for you to understand.

(1) (Reply)

IS This True. / Prophet Kingsley Rolls Out Fresh Prophecies / If A Church Is Not Growing In Numbers Does It Mean The Pastor Was Not Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.