Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Who's Good With Logical Word Problems (pay) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who's Good With Logical Word Problems (pay) (281 Views)

Interesting Word Problems.(day 1) / Help With These Word Problems / ASUU Vows To Pursue Ongoing Strike To Logical Conclusion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's Good With Logical Word Problems (pay) by dauddy97(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2021
I will pay you 2k or even more if you could help me answer 30 logical problems correctly. Not too tough but requires deep thinking.

Questions like:
If Ade, Bayo and Kunle are family. Ade is 5 years older than Bayo, Kunle is 6 years older than Ade. The saw of their ages are 500. What is Ade, Bayo and Kunle age.

This is not the questions, but something like this.
Also, questions with statistical problems dealing with ratio and percentage.

Like:
In a group of Explore students, 38 enjoy video games, 12 enjoy going to the movies and 24 enjoy solving mathematical problems. Of these, 8 students like all three activities, while 30 like only one of them.
How many students like only two of the three activities?

These are not core math but requires some level of mathematics. If you think you can help me out, kindly reach me via WhatsApp/ call
Re: Who's Good With Logical Word Problems (pay) by enfash03(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
hi have you gotten wh can solve this

(1) (Reply)

2021 UTME: List Of Top 10 Candidates With Highest Scores / . / Cac Registerations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.