Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Say These Prayers Arise Oh Lord And Fight My Battles. Click Link. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say These Prayers Arise Oh Lord And Fight My Battles. Click Link. (161 Views)

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good / Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say These Prayers Arise Oh Lord And Fight My Battles. Click Link. by JAYRICH(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Say These Prayers Arise Oh Lord And Fight My Battles. Click Link. by Anas09: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2021
God is not going to fight any battles because he has given you the powers to fight them for yourself.

As a matter of fact, you have been mandated or empowered to take authority given to you by the Lord after His resurrection to take back what Satan stole from you.
Exert the power.
Power I have given to you to thread upon serpents and scorpions and ALL the powers of darkness.
God fought the battles of the old testament saints, because they didn't have the Holy Spirit indwelling them. Its not the same with you.

Get up and fight and stop waiting for God to fight for you, he has done so already.
L

(1) (Reply)

South African Pastor, Wife, Cousin All Found Guilty Over The Murder Of A Lady / FORGIVENESS : THE KEY TO TRUE FREEDOM / Trust God: He's Your Refuge And Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.