Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid (52589 Views)

Mikel Obi's Jersey Number At Middlesbrough Unveiled, To Wear No 12 / Who Will Replace Cristiano Ronaldo At Real Madrid? / Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by saasala(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Good one
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Trumann: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Mbakwe the son of Mazi Perez...

I dey shame for Arsenal... Cos be the year 2006 that I pick up interest in this useless club

Shift for me let us cry together.
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by anambraamaka: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
Great news
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by EmmaLege: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
goodluck mbappe kiss
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Great100000: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
No 5 is good and also no 23.

Or better give him no 99.
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by ogbenimax007: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Everything happening in the north is a sign that the end is near

Yet, my people in the South are pretending nothing will happen to them

Even yours sins is greater than their own in the north

God is preparing a special kind of punishment for the children of vanity

Your yeyebrities won't be spared
all this for mbappe ah ah kpk ooo
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Jazzman01: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:

I dey shame for Arsenal... Cos be the year 2006 that I pick up interest in this useless club

Oops! You missed their glory days. I became a fan in 2002 because of Theirry Henry. I'm still a fan though but I hardly watch their match these days.
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Bigredmachine: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jazzman01:

Oops! You missed their glory days. I became a fan in 2002 because of Theirry Henry. I'm still a fan though but I hardly watch their match these days.

2002 i still dey primary school, though i love football then... but i was not priviledge to be following teams... it all started when arsenal was playing villareal in that 2006 champions league then i was in jss3 and i started supporting them to win the champions league

now see where it has landed me undecided undecided
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by advanceDNA: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
CrowweBANDIT:
Very sad news. I'll attribute it to Buhari failure.

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by MadelnNigeria: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Fiscus105(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
This guy doesn't have good adviser, perhaps ego is driving him crazy

He supposed to have spent at least a year at PSG, I think psg is better equipped far better than real at moment .

I pray his case won't be like Kaka or hazard.
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by WATCHOVER(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Noblefreeman:
Arsenal might not score a goal this season with the way they are playing
Hahaha, they will score they need a good technical board, their leadership style seems to be more of building players and selling at high rate, they have good and quality coaches and players the board seems to be their problem.
Arsenal problem is the board, when a coach are the board seems to be in disagreement the team suffer, their fans suffer the most, Come rain or sun Arteta is a good coach
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Jazzman01: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:

2002 i still dey primary school, though i love football then... but i was not priviledge to be following teams... it all started when arsenal was playing villareal in that 2006 champions league then i was in jss3 and i started supporting them to win the champions league

now see where it has landed me undecided undecided

You even tried to still be supporting them without witnessing their glory days. Most of the fans they still have now are those of us that started supporting them since the days of Ian Wright, Kanu, Bergkamp, Henry, Pires, Gilberto silver, Viera, Campbell, Lauren, Ashely Cole, Ljunberg etc.....

The level of understanding between those crop of players was just out of this world with their accurate one-touch passes. No team has been able to replicate that synergy till today. It is those fun memories that still keeps the fans support and hoping that one day they might return back to that level but I doubt it.
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by vickydevoka(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
I hate small numbers for Attackers.

There was one great player Sergio of Spain. Was Jersey Number 2. Won Best player in U-17 World Cup. Didn't look good jare.

He could have taken 19 to wait for 9 next season.
A mbape with de jessy number 5' is like an ugly woman with a a very good character. Na only her husband n people way de around her go de enjoy her
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
fourboys:
Time will tell. I don't think the guy is really dat good but all d best mbappe
Haaaaaaaaaa!!...mbappe na one man squad abegi!!.. angry
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by solochris(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Are you not in church?
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
I just hope he will deliver, because if he doesn't he will be a waste of money
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by perdollar(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Henry na him role model not d Algerian migrant
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by mariahAngel(f): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
wunmi590:

As a Madrid fan, in as much as I love to see Mbappe in Real madrid, I just feel this guy should have been left there to finish his contract and then get him for free....

He has already stated he wants to move to Real Madrid, so he won't renew his contract in PSG.... Madrid just like to waste money instead of getting him free next season...

You are most welcome sha

No. Now is the best time for him, and Real Madrid made the best decision in signing him now, as they too need a big player in their team.
Playing alongside Messi for a whole season might reduce his worth.
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by SEGLIZ: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
In the other NEWS ARSENAL neva chee chomtin. For the end of league, then go end up for NAMBA TONTY ... grin grin grin tongue
kai ma vroda I no get por resfect, why I talk say isenal I go carry por LAMBA TONTI? isenal I dey frefare to go por ralingantion labi LAMBA TONTI she dey pight por.

isenal I dey sranggle to trabel go por Chamfionshif, she don tire por Fremier League and Fremiershif. she wan to go chof por Chamfionshif.
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Ayed44: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hushpuppy20:
Arteta must leave today oooo
WengerOut!

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by akmath: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Brother Righteousness what is happening to Arsenal na?

Abi them no allow Jesus coach them...
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by offiahvictor(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

something tells me you are high on something but I don't know what it's.
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by jimtemi1: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:

You wan collect Jersey number from Jesus... grin

I dey shame for Arsenal... Curse be the year 2006 that I pick up interest in this useless club

Now see where it has landed me... Chopping 5:0 like it's hot pepper soup
you are strong o, my brother how come you haven't had heart attack
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Bigredmachine: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
jimtemi1:
you are strong o, my brother how come you haven't had heart attack

you just said it I am strong naturally
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Yusman316(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
wunmi590:

As a Madrid fan, in as much as I love to see Mbappe in Real madrid, I just feel this guy should have been left there to finish his contract and then get him for free....

He has already stated he wants to move to Real Madrid, so he won't renew his contract in PSG.... Madrid just like to waste money instead of getting him free next season...

You are most welcome sha
U think PSG will allow his contract to run out and see him leave for free? Or think other clubs will just fold their hands and wait for Real Madrid until they are ready for him? Liverpool are understood to be also talking to him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogenyi Onazi Survives Accident In Oyo State Ahead Of Saturday Wedding (photos) / The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works / Loch: Awka Stadium Pitch Better Than Abuja Stadium: Bayern Munich Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.