Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid (52598 Views)

Mikel Obi's Jersey Number At Middlesbrough Unveiled, To Wear No 12 / Who Will Replace Cristiano Ronaldo At Real Madrid? / Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Adakintroy: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Oga calm it down na big name de kill dog.

Na fools de run were spirits fear to tread. That zidan na Odin level(sky father's). You de try but you still be Loki level. Na small small. All this things fit press you down.
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by BRIGHT180(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
He will be wearing either 19 or 23
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by solonubinho(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
I don't get. How is it that they havent retired that shirt number? They cant give him 27 or 41
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by bolagabriella: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Getting mbappe will be sweet buh i think real madrid should work on their defense too.
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Techm8: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
It's a befitting number for a very talented footballer.

With the Ikeja Electric mobile app, everything you need is now at your fingertips.

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Godbless3(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
€180m for a player that his contract is only a year remaining and difinitely doesn't want to sign a new contract.
These arab money don't have week point grin grin grin with their money
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Bngf: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Lukman09(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Arsenal fans b like cryArsenal fans b like
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
wunmi590:

As a Madrid fan, in as much as I love to see Mbappe in Real madrid, I just feel this guy should have been left there to finish his contract and then get him for free....

He has already stated he wants to move to Real Madrid, so he won't renew his contract in PSG.... Madrid just like to waste money instead of getting him free next season...

You are most welcome sha
You think sai money wey you dey carry watch match for your area ABI na the substandard jersey wey you dey buy dem they carry buy players?

My guy dey one side abeg.
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by rawe45: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Mbakwe the son of Mazi Perez...

You wan collect Jersey number from Jesus... grin

I dey shame for Arsenal... Curse be the year 2006 that I pick up interest in this useless club

Now see where it has landed me... Chopping 5:0 like it's hot pepper soup

Men.... You're not alone
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by wunmi590(m): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

No. Now is the best time for him, and Real Madrid made the best decision in signing him now, as they too need a big player in their team.
Playing alongside Messi for a whole season might reduce his worth.

I'm just looking at it in the angle where the player has stated that he's not going anywhere than Real Madrid, that was the reason why I feel they should have left him there and pick him up for free next season and use the money to push for another player....

Yes, he knows messi would over shadow him, one of the reason why he insist on leaving there, and he made alot of decision because if his consistency is still there, he would be shortlisted for world best in 2years time
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by wunmi590(m): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yusman316:

U think PSG will allow his contract to run out and see him leave for free? Or think other clubs will just fold their hands and wait for Real Madrid until they are ready for him? Liverpool are understood to be also talking to him

The players himself has stated that his not going anywhere than Real Madrid, so only few clubs can match his buyout clause or the amount PSG want to sell him.....

Madrid can still wait for next season, and use the money to get another player come next season.

I guess you understand my view
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Bamzyriches451: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
Let's see how the jersey number 5 will look on him
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by diedwithnipsey(m): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Haba Arsenal !!!

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by kelvinezeh55(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:

I dey shame for Arsenal... Curse be the year 2006 that I pick up interest in this useless club

I feel your pain bro it's well
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Emmiemoni4u2(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Topmaike007:
Wow
nawo
Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Milliozbillz458(m): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
I feel your pain oooooo!
Bigredmachine:

Re: Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid by Basalt(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:

You wan collect Jersey number from Jesus...
[b][/b]

grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogenyi Onazi Survives Accident In Oyo State Ahead Of Saturday Wedding (photos) / Loch: Awka Stadium Pitch Better Than Abuja Stadium: Bayern Munich Coach / The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.