Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Who's Good With Logical Word Problems (pay) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who's Good With Logical Word Problems (pay) (584 Views)

I'm Not Good With Numbers But I Want To Learn Programming. Please Advise Me / In Need Of Someone Who Is Good With Excel / Someone Good With Bootstrap And Html And Css Needed For Urgent Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's Good With Logical Word Problems (pay) by dauddy97(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2021
I will pay you 2k or even more if you could help me answer 30 logical problems correctly. Not too tough but requires deep thinking.

Questions like:
If Ade, Bayo and Kunle are family. Ade is 5 years older than Bayo, Kunle is 6 years older than Ade. The saw of their ages are 500. What is Ade, Bayo and Kunle age.

Like:
In a group of university students, 38 enjoy video games, 12 enjoy going to the movies and 24 enjoy solving mathematical problems. Of these, 8 students like all three activities, while 30 like only one of them.
How many students like only two of the three activities?

This is not the questions, but something like this.
Also, questions with statistical problems dealing with ratio and percentage.

These are not core math but requires some level of mathematics. If you think you can help me out, kindly reach me via WhatsApp/ call
Re: Who's Good With Logical Word Problems (pay) by airsaylongcome: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
2K to write an aptitude test for you. Lol. Joke of the century. Better go and find materials that will prepare you and stop all this cheap pay

Modified
I see you are a Python Data Science person. I suspect you have a test for the role. Mention me on a dead thread. I will send you copious materials that will enable you practice and prepare for these kinds of reasoning tests. I bought these from Assessment Day and they were very helpful in sharpening me for these kinds of tests. Wish you all the best

If you are interested in remote jobs you can look at jobs.crossover.com for openings for developers. There are a few currently available but you have to be on top of your game.
Re: Who's Good With Logical Word Problems (pay) by LikeAking: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
airsaylongcome:
2K to write an aptitude test for you. Lol. Joke of the century. Better go and find materials that will prepare you and stop all this cheap pay

Modified
I see you are a Python Data Science person. I suspect you have a test for the role. Mention me on a dead thread. I will send you copious materials that will enable you practice and prepare for these kinds of reasoning tests. I bought these from Assessment Day and they were very helpful in sharpening me for these kinds of tests. Wish you all the best

If you are interested in remote jobs you can look at jobs.crossover.com for openings for developers. There are a few currently available but you have to be on top of your game.

Can you send it to me?

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Outlook File Template OFT / How My Learning Path Would Look Like When Im Ready To Start Learning To Code / Online Programming Vs College..? Which Is On Is Comfortable And Why?��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.