Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ (38109 Views)

Group Declares War Against Professor Wole Soyinka, To Boycott Books And Events / Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform / Soyinka To Buhari: "You Can't Honour Abiola And Admire His Tormentor Abacha" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:
UN Should Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ With Schoolchildren – Soyinka

He described buhari’’ as one of the most outstanding semi-illiterates of our time

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/28/un-should-declare-nigeria-protectorates-stop-bandits-%E2%80%98slave-trade%E2%80%99-schoolchildren-%E2%80%93

Choi!

E get as you go read book reach, when you talk person no go know if you dey hail dem or you dey yab dem.

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
Amudeneogu:
Soyinka is a true son of his father by trying defend his brother and the entire nation from maladimistration unlike the fools in the south-east

Look let us be honest

Buhari promised change. Has he brought Change? No.

So anyone that is critical of him is right to be critical of him. Even if it is from tribal motives.

So drop all this tribal nonsense. I disagree with ipob well well. But after 6 years of no delivery, I am.sadly not surprised that people are supporting things like secession

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by onuman: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
mystery22:
Exactly,but unfortunately UN are cowards

Unfortunately, Buhari quickly placed Amina Mohammed, a fellow Fulani from Bauchi state, as Deputy Secretary General of the UN; Buhari is now soliciting for Amina Mohammed to take over from the outgoing Secretary General of the UN.

Amina was quickly drafted to become DSG of the UN at the heat of IPOB agitation for restoration of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by CasNova: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Interesting
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Lastmankc(m): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Modrov:

Yes he was wrong to agitate for Buhari

And as for me I never voted for Buhari. The man should have stayed retired

But expecting us to.continue the looting jamboree that was GEJ goverment, no thanks.

Plus while under GEJ there were no bandit issue, Boko, kidnapping and bombing was widespread.
And who told you that this administration is innocent of looting?You will be amaze with the level of looting when buhari lives office

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by onuman: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Phiniter:
does this make sense?

Lol. Wole Soyinka was short of calling for dissolution of Nigeria.

Any saner human being knows that Nigeria can’t continue to exist as one country because the value systems of Nigeria’s north and south regions are completely different, and widening.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lastmankc:
And who told you that this administration is innocent of looting?You will be amaze with the level of looting when buhari lives office

Didn't you see the part where i said I have never voted for Buhari ?

Does that not tell you enough about my attitude to this cur rent administration?

Buhari is a bad leader like GEj and not just because of looting. They are bad leaders because they cannot transform our economy into one that uses raw materials to produce goods and services . Instead na oil dem dey sell

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by shadeyinka(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
okuta007:

balms your national assembly who can’t ask Buhari to resign - is the national assembly not supposed to check the powers of the president?
Unfortunately, they have been compromised a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by kindlyheart: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
God bless you soyinka.
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by AntiBalaka: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
The communist has spoken.

I have written severally that all the chaos going on in Nigeria is part of the Zio-Mason plot towards weakening Nigeria and turning her into a failed state towards the goal of gathering the pieces into a UN World Govt. I also stated that Buhari was chosen specifically to act as a catalyst towards Nigeria's decent to chaos and anarchy.

Soyinka keeps proving that only a dead communist is a good one. All these years he is yet to repent of his Marxist foolishness and this gives much credit to the saying that a fool at 40 is a fool for life.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Realtonytonero: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ahoy, cry me a river
With all your intelligence
You still chose him over Gej
Just because pmb had a vice from SW.
I stopped blaming pmb a sail ago
I blame people that chose pmb/osibanjo over atiku/obi.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by EDOLUWA: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
I cried for Nigeria when a man of his Calibre supported Buhari in 2015!!!

Mrexcell:
Soyinka really rubbished his reputation by supporting buhari to power in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by executive12: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
Modrov:

Yes he should not have supported Buhari

But at the same time he should not have supported GEJ either. A goverment where security issues were just as bad as Buhari own. Someone who was using our securiry money as ATM.

When you make a mistake, you should admit it. Buhari should never have been President of Nigeria.
Although GEJ performed poorly, you can not compare Buhari with any other President we had in the past.

With Buhari, we are dealing with a tribalist whose main agenda is to have his Fulani ethnic group (with help from the Kanuri) take over Nigeria and subjugate other ethnic groups.
Buhari is on a campaign to fulanize and islamize Nigeria. If you don't yet know that, then you are in trouble.
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
grin outstanding semi illiterate.

Where my dictionary
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Danjikanbauchi: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sunnybay7:
The north supported this evil from day one, they should learn from it.
south West also supported it.
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
THE NEW NAME OF BUHARI IS THE MOST OUTSTANDING ILLITERATE OF THIS MODERN WORLD. THE NORTH JUST MADE HISTORY HERE.
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Brushstrokes20: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Spot on! The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION undecided

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
executive12:

When you make a mistake, you should admit it. Buhari should never have been President of Nigeria.
Although GEJ performed poorly, you can not compare Buhari with any other President we had in the past.

With Buhari, we are dealing with a tribalist whose main agenda is to have his Fulani ethnic group (with help from the Kanuri) take over Nigeria and subjugate other ethnic groups.
Buhari is on a campaign to fulanize and islamize Nigeria. If you don't yet know that, then you are in trouble.

That is why you Nigerians should havr supported someone else apart from GEJ and Buhari in 2015 .

But you guys are not ready to choose better alternatives. You want your side to win
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by soojar(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mrexcell:
Soyinka really rubbished his reputation by supporting buhari to power in 2015.

But he did not rubbish his reputation when He supported Jonathan who was turned to house boy by Turai Yar Adua?

Some of you guys just open your mouth and close it in the name of talking. Soyinka like a true activist unlike some of you calls out evil when he sees one.
Note:
* He never campaigned for Jonathan but supported him against the Turai's cabal because it was injustice
* He never campaigned for Buhari but was against Jonathan's looting regime and clueless tendencies.
* He is not campaigning for anybody now but is fully against Buhari's Tribalism, nepotism, cluelessnes, Jihadist mentality, cow mentality, 17th century mentality, and the legendary body odour (language).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Splinz(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
He described buhari’’ as one of the most outstanding semi-illiterates of our time

An unprecedented failure. cheesy
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Lastmankc(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Modrov:

Didn't you see the part where i said I have never voted for Buhari ?

Does that not tell you enough about my attitude to this cur rent administration?

Buhari is a bad leader like GEj and not just because of looting. They are bad leaders because they cannot transform our economy into one that uses raw materials to produce goods and services . Instead na oil dem dey sell
Baba,be calming down no dey shout.

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
shadeyinka:

But the truth was that GEJ messed up big time.
Only that no one foresaw the disaster waiting to happen when a bigot is voted into power.

But at least, we now know who the problem really is: its just one small tribe using taqiyya on every other nation in Nigeria

Everyone who had a good head on their shoulder foresaw that Buhari would be an unmitigated disaster for our budding democracy.

Everyone except the ethnic/religious chauvinists and the criminally naive imps who could not take a cue from extant history.

So which are you?

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Hamiltonii: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Trumann:

He also supported Jonathan when Jonathan was reduced to picking beans in Turai Yar'adua's kitchen.

So? Are you trying to say that Soyinka is an aimless supporter? From your statement, he may turn around to support the bandits and terrorists tomorrow. Soyinka is human and is bound to make mistakes, friend.
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by oluwaahmed: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
All these yoruba leaders like OBJ, thiefñùbu, oshitbanjo, Jack sparrow 1; adeboye, tunde bakare are all liars and degenerates. They all deceived the yoruba masses to get rid of their fellow southerner for buhari. The fake pastors lied that God told them buhari is the messiah now look at it. God might forgive JP1 because he always stands for the truth, but u see the rest they will follow buhari out of political relevance. Their people will suffer not because they ignorantly brought in buhari, but because they don't regret it and keep holding claim to wanting to rule Nigeria because of the satanic agreement. They will suffer for all the lives lost as a result of their treachery and they will still not lead whatever is left of Nigeria in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by effort1: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
theInterpreter:
you guys don't just have any form of civility
Your papa join his "cult"?

Point out anything that is not correct in what the guy you quoted wrote,
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Professor Wole Soyinka should shut up, respectfully.

I have lost all respect for all those who threw their weight behind a well known extremist like Buhari in 2015. Even foools that had been imprisoned unjustly by the lanky quota system general and who witnessed his horrendous time as a military HOS openly supported him in 2015 (probably due to ethnic/religious reasons).

Such people's decision making capacity is seriously questionable and they should never be given any platforms to air whatever thoughts they hold.

Disgraceful lots.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by oluwaahmed: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
shadeyinka:

But the truth was that GEJ messed up big time.
Only that no one foresaw the disaster waiting to happen when a bigot is voted into power.

But at least, we now know who the problem really is: its just one small tribe using taqiyya on every other nation in Nigeria
How did GEJ Bleep up? You guys betrayed GEJ not because of underperformance but because of ethnic jealousy of igbos and power selfishness. You knew that if Gej completed his term, most likely a hausa man would have been president. Thíèfnubu calculated that he would most likely be dead b4 then. So he stared up tribal hate against GEJ by referring to him as igbo and it worked because you guys are generally envious and dubious especially when igbo matter is table. You guys must continue to suffer this especially as every other tribe now see you guys for who you truly are

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Yusfunoble(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Trumann:

Soyinka fought against IBB
Fought for democracy against Abacha
Was a pain in the ass of Obasanjo's government

Soyinka supported Jonathan and fought for him when no Igbo man or South south person stuck neck out for GEJ. That was when GEJ was an houseboy washing plates in Turai Yar'adua's kitchen.

When Soyinka was doing all those, what was your father doing? Or he was a loudmouthed coward just as you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by effort1: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THIS MAN IS MAD,HIS TIME HAS PAST AND USING IS LAST LAP TO DESTABLIZE undecided

Between bandits and Soyinka, who is the person really destabilising Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road / Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.