Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ (38107 Views)

Group Declares War Against Professor Wole Soyinka, To Boycott Books And Events / Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform / Soyinka To Buhari: "You Can't Honour Abiola And Admire His Tormentor Abacha" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by EagleNest(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Let's see if DSS will invite Soyinka for a chat grin
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THIS MAN IS MAD,HIS TIME HAS PAST AND USING IS LAST LAP TO DESTABLIZE undecided

YOU ARE A SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT!!!
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by McLizbae: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Which national assembly!? Lols
okuta007:

balms your national assembly who can’t ask Buhari to resign - is the national assembly not supposed to check the powers of the president?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by McLizbae: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
grin grin grin
Trumann:

I'm aware Aboki means friend in Hausa, if you don't know it's generally used to refer to idiots like you, then nothing can ever enter your head again.
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Shanana1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Totilopussylick:

This government is the most confused government I have ever seen in my life time.

Bandits

Terrorist

Herdmen etc
They are not confused o. They are executing a long time hidden agenda. They know what they are doing but it's quite unfortunate that it's the masses that doesn't know what they are doing....
May God have mercy

They no go after them but go after someone who has done nothing.
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Guyman02: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
shadeyinka:

But the truth was that GEJ messed up big time.
Only that no one foresaw the disaster waiting to happen when a bigot is voted into power.

But at least, we now know who the problem really is: its just one small tribe using taqiyya on every other nation in Nigeria
How come the Igbos saw the bigotry and other Nigerians didn't?
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by rikithor(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Everyday we see people 'waking up late',mnk the wise one opened millions eyes as early as 2014 but sadly our Nigerian professors happened to realised themselves too late,Biafra will depart, bihari must Fulanised the rest of what might be left of this zoo,all the elite, profs that brought in this cancer must taste and swallow in full dosage
Learn how to drive better than you were shown or told in few weeks time
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:
UN Should Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ With Schoolchildren – Soyinka

If the government has failed to protect its own people and failed to fulfil its responsibility under protocols it’s a signatory to, the UN has a right and responsibility to declare those zones UN protectorates. We don’t want what we are undergoing now to become the new normal peculiar to the Nigerian nation.’’

He described buhari’’ as one of the most outstanding semi-illiterates of our time

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/28/un-should-declare-nigeria-protectorates-stop-bandits-%E2%80%98slave-trade%E2%80%99-schoolchildren-%E2%80%93

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by shadeyinka(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Guyman02:

How come the Igbos saw the bigotry and other Nigerians didn't?
Everyone saw the bigotry and has been releasing statements about it.
The fact that all the strategic positions in Nigeria involving security (Army, Police, DSS, NSA etc), money (NPA, Finance, Customs), Communication, Judiciary, etc has been monopolized by a single tribe has been well known
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by okuta007: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
shadeyinka:

Unfortunately, they have been compromised a long time ago.

you are so right

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by mutvy: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
I thought this man was a Professor but alas I am disappointed in some of his comments.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Joker25: 12:32am On Aug 29, 2021
Sunnybay7:
The north supported this evil from day one, they should learn from it.

So where do u think they will come to next after conquering the middlebelt
Oga the problem in Nigeria is like red oil and all the regions are white clothes e fit stain u weda u like am or not
So let the state of other region be ur concern
Let's stop being tribalistic or allow religion to blind us

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by calcal: 12:36am On Aug 29, 2021
UN is USA, right now USA communist government is busy distributing money for her own people.

America is good under democratic, all children entitle to free meals plus take home

Biden said "Start first to defend yaself"
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by nosmassam(m): 12:59am On Aug 29, 2021
Semi illiterate PMB lol
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Litmus: 1:49am On Aug 29, 2021
RAbayomi:
This call by the respected professor and other eminent Nigerian making similar allusion is rather regrettable. Citizens of other troubled countries in the world such as Myammar( (Burma), Somalia, South Sudan, Haiti, Mexico, Colombia ( ravaged by drug wars) etc. to mention a few, don't ask UN or other foreign countries to interfere in their affairs in the way Nigerians does.
We have been carrying on the same way the previous generations of Africans invites others to interfere in our internal affairs, only for them to enslave us and pliunder us as an aftermath.
We must learn from history and persevere in solving our national issues rather than subject our country into disrespect and ridicule just to score whatever point we have in mind.

Very regrettable, so embarrassing; he must be an immoral sort of man, really, if he will stoop to this low level of discourse popular with unenlightened Nigerian masses and beloved of white supremacists, just for they sake of the relevance required to earn him invitation to the lucrative lectures and interview circuits. He obviously doesn’t give a Bleep about Nigerians if he did he wouldn’t be willing to assist Nigeria over the precipices in order to keep him in the lifestyle he is accustomed with loads of future material.
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by boyjo: 3:06am On Aug 29, 2021
nairalandankrah:
UN Should Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ With Schoolchildren – Soyinka

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/28/un-should-declare-nigeria-protectorates-stop-bandits-%E2%80%98slave-trade%E2%80%99-schoolchildren-%E2%80%93

I rebuke you Sir, and I reject it for my Country Nigeria.
UN shall not take over Nigeria in The Mighty name of JESUS.
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Sunnybay7: 4:14am On Aug 29, 2021
Joker25:

So where do u think they will come to next after conquering the middlebelt
Oga the problem in Nigeria is like red oil and all the regions are white clothes e fit stain u weda u like am or not
So let the state of other region be ur concern
Let's stop being tribalistic or allow religion to blind us

I guess you were not in this country when they invaded the south kidnapping and killing at will without hindrance, let me ask you, what brought about amotekun what brought about Sunday Igboho struggle , this same idiots you are talking about hate the fact that we resisted them down south so they should face the north and let them have a dose of thier medicine.
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by optimus106(m): 4:42am On Aug 29, 2021
The same Buhari you campaigned for is now a SEMI-ILLITERATE?

When was this revealed to you?

Abeg,go and sit down somewhere jor!
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Jagsconcept887(m): 5:35am On Aug 29, 2021
Let's cut the crap please, in as much that his fighting for the alleviation of his people. We won't sweep under the carpet the fact that he tried traveling out of there country with fake international passport. Since its a big crime over there, let him do the time for such crime because it might be a way of saving his life from our blood thirsty government.
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by ddeola: 5:51am On Aug 29, 2021
The most outstanding cow-brained entity, that is Bo-kohari. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Soyinka, o wi re. God bless you.
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by Frank83: 6:27am On Aug 29, 2021
This cultists should keep quite and enjoy his produce from his farm.
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by bizzibodi(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2021
Nigeria matters don tire me cry cry
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by vannessa7(f): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Get lost.. very Useless man .. soyinka na fool..
I remember when this bastard was abusing GEJ and Patience..
This asshole should shut up and enjoy his change. Why is he Wailing?? If he like let him write to FIFA..
Cretin.

You lots just follow the same trail like a herd of cows without cognitive ability, chanting the same song like preprogrammed robots, do you think this man is hungry or you think the situation of the country is holding him back in any way, every sane person knew that presidency was getting too much for GEJ to handle then thus a change was needed, the fact that buhari turned out to be incompetent also does not make gej a saint, tribalistic bigot

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
vannessa7:

You lots just follow the same trail like a herd of cows without cognitive ability, chanting the same song like preprogrammed robots, do you think this man is hungry or you think the situation of the country is holding him back in any way, every same person knew that presidency was getting too much for her to handle then thus a change needed, the fact that buhari turned out to be incompetent also does not make gej a saint, tribalistic bigot

Your "MODA" is the tribalistic bigot not me..

She and other members of your family and lineage also follow the same trail like a herd of cows ..

Your "FADA" also likes to chant like preprogrammed robots..

Get lost.. or rather still go back under the cave you came from..

Clown.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by vannessa7(f): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Your "MODA" is the tribalistic bigot not me..

She and other members of your family and lineage also follow the same trail like a herd of cows ..

Your "FADA" also likes to chant like preprogrammed robots..

Get lost.. or rather still go back under the cave you came from..

Clown.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

True to type
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
vannessa7:

True to type

I heard You and your mom are cheap sluts from someone in this platform.. is it true??
Re: Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ by vannessa7(f): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

I heard You and your mom are cheap sluts from someone in this platform.. is it true??

I'm not moved by the ranting of a schizophrenic,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Shot Dead In Nnewi As IPOB & Soldiers Clash In Anambra / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.