Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria (3227 Views)

FG Moves To Establish Two New Agencies Despite Fund Paucity / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by Madmohamed1: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2021
Buhari government and Chinese are planning to establish Chinese police in Nigeria the talk is on possible by nest year

Chinese is worried about security situation in Nigeria so they want to protect their people.

This man call buhari is something else I don't understand that mother forker again

Maind you I have this information from Aso Rock

4 Likes

Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by Monogamy: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2021
Yhen Yhan Yhon!!

Eish
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by BigRocky: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2021
Kai see news grin grin
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by zlantanfan: 10:14am On Aug 28, 2021
Lol, not bad

Does Buhari know this China he has sold Nigeria to is anti Islam

Does he know of the uighrs Muslims that China decimates like potatoe

Let him arrange them to bring their police, we know who go suffer am

4 Likes

Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by zaxbash: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2021
grin am back lalasticlulu suck my scrotum
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2021
The Chinese did try to impose their own deeply racist ARMED police force in Zambia, but the people rose up and killed that idiotic idea.

If the Chinese are so worried about the security of their parasitic criminal kinfolk swarming over to Africa, maybe they should be encouraged to kindly phuck off back to their polluted and overpopulated homeland of China, rather than try to colonize Africa through the back door.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Buhari government and Chinese are planning to establish Chinese police in Nigeria the talk is on possible by nest year

Chinese is worried about security situation in Nigeria so they want to protect their people.

This man call buhari is something else I don't understand that mother forker again

Maind you I have this information from the right people

Nest Year?

1 Like

Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by Tinubuadvocate: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2021
[s]
Madmohamed1:

[/s] mydn44 lalasticalala seun fake news.

1 Like

Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by Totilopussylick(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2021
Fake! Fake! Fake.
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by Sufferingboy(f): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2021
Fake news.
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by donbachi(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2021
Police for checkingpoints go dey collect bribe in yuan and renminbi.
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2021
Madmohamed1:

i will take you serious when you had the information from the left people too
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by gentleman82: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by Mrexcell(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2021
How is that possible which law in nigeria will back that?
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by GTCO: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2021
Heheheheh from one Colonia master to another

Chinese loan has hold you at the neck
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by Shokoloko(f): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2021
Madmohamed1:

Source?
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by Ovamboland(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
yarimo:
i will take you serious when you had the information from the left people too

These people have become something else, is this how to win presidency for their tribe? grin
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
I would prefer American police instead

1 Like

Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
INTERPOL YU MEAN.BETA grin
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by Generalwoodz(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Imagine the Chinese starts her own "police road block on Nigerian road" Only then would the Nigerian police force have a nationwide protest. grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by Victerica(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nigeria na Cruise...
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by Victerica(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nigeria na Cruise... Everything come board.
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
This kind Fake News na Waaaaah undecided
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by Day169: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
"Nest" year? grin
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by TheWolfen(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Honestly it an insult. This better be fake news
Re: Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria by MufasaLion: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Watch how gullible individuals will consume this fabricated story.

(1) (Reply)

HURIWA Praise Ugwuanyi For Intervening In NULGE Land Tussle / Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! / Attorney-general’s Letter Set Ibori Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.