Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account (3134 Views)

BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday / Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! / Risqua: Murtala Muhammed Left N7,000 In His Account As Ex Head Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by ThEGodFaThEr141: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nairaland's number one and undisputable any-where-belle-face advocate of Tinubu has gone missing on Nairaland.
From information reaching us from Onipanu axis where he collects tolls, sorry owomida from okada riders, we were told that he was last seen heading towards the third mainland bridge.
A source who wants to remain anonymous revealed to us that life has been very difficult for him thus, suffering from serious depression ever since the Lagos State government placed a ban on Okada riders in the state coupled with the fact that Baba Buhari discarded his menthol, sorry meant to say mentor in the person of the Jagaban of Borugu.
We call on the commissioner of police, Lagos State as a matter of urgency, to dispatch a team of police on surveillance patrol on the third mainland bridge to avert any form of suicide jumping into the lagoon.

Front page, Lalasticlala

-Comrade Otunba Gbenga Tajudeen Amao.
Chairman & Founder of Rescue The Nigerian Youth.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by Gbengaoluz: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Stop this please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by Tinububalls: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Please I need that picture of them praising their baba as the master strategist.
Let's stockpile our archives incase they start wailing.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by ThEGodFaThEr141: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gbengaoluz:
News ko
Please, How do you mean?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
You don't mean it!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by ThEGodFaThEr141: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Skyview01:
You don't mean it!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by Babaken(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Conductor don load motor finish no space for driver.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by islandsscotch8: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi Again, jagaban till eternity

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Where is Seunmg!! !!! the eighth year wait for winter is finally here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by cleatsmottled9: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , on your mandate we stand. He is so present almost on every news

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by 00FFT00(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
I am currently feeling like a biblical prophet.
Did we not tell them this day will be upon us?.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by Unzerious: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Comrade, You Wicked shaaaa. I'm 'Vawulencely' Inspired grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by Salvador1: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by Kingnelson9: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Is he the man on the 1st photo ?
Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by StrongAlphMale: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
We told them but they insulted us. However,

Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.

2023 is around the corner. The choice is yours!

I am Obi-dient

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Leave those Buffon's. We told them that Tinubu can't be President of Nigeria.

He will not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by IDeyNL: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
I seriously don't know why SW didn't see this coming.

The Igbos warned them in 2015 that Tinubu's disgrace will be worse, pointing them to what Awo received.

The Yorubas should really listen to Igbos the prophets

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by SirBlack999(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
IDeyNL:
I seriously don't know why SW didn't see this coming.

The Igbos warned them in 2015 that Tinubu's disgrace will be worse, pointing them to what Awo received.

The Yorubas should really listen to Igbos the prophets
Awolowo, Abiola, Tinubu....

Awolowo off'd himself, Abiola was off'd or he did that sh*t himself.... Tinubu don dey have loose bowels

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by ThePlugg(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nairaland na small Twitter,cruise everywhere grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by ThEGodFaThEr141: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Babaken:
Conductor don load motor finish no space for driver.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by ThEGodFaThEr141: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Where is Seunmg!! !!! the eighth year wait for winter is finally here
Seunmsg is still having hope that someway and somehow Tinubu will emerge winner of the primaries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by ThEGodFaThEr141: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
00FFT00:
I am currently feeling like a biblical prophet.
Did we not tell them this day will be upon us?.
You're right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by paracolaxnear1: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu . This man is just everywhere you go. He is so present almost on every news
Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lol! Omo nairaland nah 9ja biggest house of comedy. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by Built2last: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
ThePlugg:
Nairaland na small Twitter,cruise everywhere grin

My brother, this site nah comic relief center cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by ThEGodFaThEr141: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Jagaban of Borgu . This man is just everywhere you go. He is so present almost on every news
You're right, the jagaban Borgu is right now at Iragbiji

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account by stainedanisus1: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu . Akanbi must feat ni sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Adamu Announces Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Breaking News!!! See 8 Largest Ethnic Groups In Nigeria!!! / Tinubu To Use Ekwueme Square Built By Peter Obi For His Campaign In Awka(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.