Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,266 members, 7,957,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Delta At 30: Oke Umurhohwo Celebrates With Gov. Okowa And Deltans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta At 30: Oke Umurhohwo Celebrates With Gov. Okowa And Deltans (7860 Views)

Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta At 30: Oke Umurhohwo Celebrates With Gov. Okowa And Deltans by Mccold: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Weldone governor okowa I enjoy my service year 19/20 God bless delta state
Re: Delta At 30: Oke Umurhohwo Celebrates With Gov. Okowa And Deltans by Selfmotivated: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
What has Delta achieved for the past 30 years although there was military interregnum for 8 years nevertheless, democracy was sustained since 1999 till date, roads constructed are renovated over again in the Warri-Udu axis and security is questionable.
Re: Delta At 30: Oke Umurhohwo Celebrates With Gov. Okowa And Deltans by lalajnr(m): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Lie from the pit of hell. All these Omo-Agege urchins always spilling �️. The present government has performed far better than Ibori and Udughan put together.
I respect you for your suggestions so no insult
But wtf are your talking about I'm not sure that you are from Delta state maybe a northerner
Re: Delta At 30: Oke Umurhohwo Celebrates With Gov. Okowa And Deltans by lalajnr(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
tutudesz:

What about Burutu The only people celebrating 30 years are Political appointees and PDP members
Aswear
Re: Delta At 30: Oke Umurhohwo Celebrates With Gov. Okowa And Deltans by lalajnr(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
If you are from Delta state, mention your LGA, I will tell you two or three projects of Okowa in your LGA. Then you tell me the ones Ibori and Udughan ( the most useless governor) did in your LGA during their tenors.
sharrap your fvcking mouth you again I'm sure that you are a brother or asslicker of Okowa because he commissioned few project he have done alot of things zooboy
Re: Delta At 30: Oke Umurhohwo Celebrates With Gov. Okowa And Deltans by hotseat: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
If truth be told, Delta State is held by the jugular by a cabal headed by the ex convict himself.

Any attempt at criticizing the ugly state of affairs, marks you out for sure assassination.

There are many Deltans who have been murdered in the past.

The police working with the cabal has so far not been able to resolve any of those cases or disclose how far they've gone.

Deltans now simply join the praise singers or remain mute so that they don't suffer similar fate.
Re: Delta At 30: Oke Umurhohwo Celebrates With Gov. Okowa And Deltans by Gfskw: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Wasting of funds
Re: Delta At 30: Oke Umurhohwo Celebrates With Gov. Okowa And Deltans by chemgee: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
lalajnr:
sharrap your fvcking mouth you again I'm sure that you are a brother or asslicker of Okowa because he commissioned few project he have done alot of things zooboy

No need for too much fight. Just mention your LGA, me sef wan see samtin... Let's juxtapose the 3 governors
Re: Delta At 30: Oke Umurhohwo Celebrates With Gov. Okowa And Deltans by lalajnr(m): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
chemgee:

No need for too much fight. Just mention your LGA, me sef wan see samtin... Let's juxtapose the 3 governors
Patani LGA now tell any fvcking project Patani LGA Mr man
Re: Delta At 30: Oke Umurhohwo Celebrates With Gov. Okowa And Deltans by watchindelta(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
Rubbish state.
Re: Delta At 30: Oke Umurhohwo Celebrates With Gov. Okowa And Deltans by samx4real(m): 6:02am On Aug 29, 2021
tutudesz:

What about Burutu The only people celebrating 30 years are Political appointees and PDP members

Wasted 30years my brother...
Re: Delta At 30: Oke Umurhohwo Celebrates With Gov. Okowa And Deltans by juman(m): 6:14am On Aug 29, 2021
Celebration of failure.

State led by some of the biggest thieves in nigeria.

Sensible people needed to be voted in power.
The voters have responsibility to vote wisely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Students In School Now, Need More Time To Collect Their PVCs- Rudeboy Tells INEC / "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders / Drama As Biafra Agitators Take On Buhari At His Hotel In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.