Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) (20286 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by dMomenTographer: 12:33am On Apr 06, 2022
05 April 2022

The Governor of Delta State His Excellency Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa was in Abeokuta, Ogun State today for a working visit to Former President of the Federation, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.

* Closed door meeting

* Discussion on security challenges facing the Nation

* The Governor described Obasanjo as ”someone who truly understands Nigeria through and through”, adding that Nigeria “needs to tap from him, especially at a time like this, which will help to shape this nation”.

* "As at today, I have not made up my mind. The important thing is not about myself; it’s about the nation,” Okowa said.

Photos: Daniel Sync/ TheMomenTographer
L

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 12:39am On Apr 06, 2022
What are those two old cargoes planning undecided undecided

Every motherfucker just keep running up and down when it's time for election....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 06, 2022
Watching keenly
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Frigga13: 12:59am On Apr 06, 2022
Okowa has successfully replaced Wike in the south

Who will trust Wike with power even if Na dash

He will learn by 2027

When next he hears yorub hype .. he go dodge with musCle

Those humans sabi end careers

Akpabio just off from the ladder..

The Amaech the hyped to high heavens as Vice President to former jigawa state Governor is now worst enemy..
and they’ve been doing all to discredit him this few weeks and render him the Akpabio treatment

That one still dey fight for survival

Make Yoruba support you and see you relegating

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Penguin2: 2:11am On Apr 06, 2022
Frigga13:
Okowa has successfully replaced Wike in the south

Who will trust Wike with power even if Na dash

He will learn by 2027

When next he hears yorub hype .. he go dodge with musCle

Those humans sabi end careers

Akpabio just off from the ladder..

The Amaech the hyped to high heavens as Vice President to former jigawa state Governor is now worst enemy..
and they’ve been doing all to discredit him this few weeks and render him the Akpabio treatment

That one still dey fight for survival

Make Yoruba support you and see you relegating

Lol!

I was asking one Tinubu supporter to telling me one region that Wike can win asides SS (tentative even) and he couldn’t.

Wike might be popular within PDP stakeholders but he’s a political baggage among the generality of the electorates.

I’ve continued to say it that Wike’s political career died the day he said he’s not Igbo.

Prior to that infamous statement, Igbos formed bulk of his greatest supporters.

But right now, Wike can’t get even 10% votes in SE nor in SW.

The north is a no go area for him.

He thinks everything is by thuggery.

Fool he is, sense he has not.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by yuping(m): 3:10am On Apr 06, 2022
undecided all the ones they have been closing did we see any meaningful results? Make them better rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Switruth: 4:16am On Apr 06, 2022
One day these closed door will refuse to open.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by oilmane(m): 5:03am On Apr 06, 2022
dMomenTographer:
05 April 2022

The Governor of Delta State His Excellency Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa was in Abeokuta, Ogun State today for a working visit to Former President of the Federation, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.

* Closed door meeting

* The Governor described Obasanjo as ”someone who truly understands Nigeria through and through”, adding that Nigeria “needs to tap from him, especially at a time like this, which will help to shape this nation”.

* "As at today, I have not made up my mind. The important thing is not about myself; it’s about the nation,” Okowa said.

Cc: Lalasticlala

Okowa has not made up his mind about what? Abi he won be Atiku vice cos na he 2nd term day finish so? Best of luck to him though

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Authoreety: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
I will support Okowa big time for any post he decides to run

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by JustExposeIt: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
undecided All these meetings are not to address the numerous ills that needs urgent attention but to consolidate their hold on power.
Nigeria is irredeemable

5 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by youngscholar(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Selfmotivated: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
dMomenTographer:
05 April 2022

* Closed door meeting

L
They have started again...
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
Obasanjo has no power when it coming to picking or selecting an aspirant...

Maybe they are discussing on how to export Obasanjo's cashew nuts to India

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by eleko1: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
cool I bet with Atiku white hairy balls that he is NOT CUMMIN

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by lloydtruth: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
Everything is close door meeting, as if anything will come out of it.
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by konezy1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
Frog eye bullion van criminal will never be president grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by youngscholar(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Smiles.

Don't forget to check our signature. We build the best.
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by PStacks(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wahala cheesy grin for who no Sabi the antics and gimmicks of Political seasons.
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
We don’t care
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by youngscholar(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Smiles.

Don't forget to check our signature. We build the best..
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by kingyakos: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Which one be close door for here......abeg make all these old cargo leave this planet abeg.....even their look no get hope
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Tigmar212: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by ahuja12: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Good
Anything but Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Attack Maiduguri Hospital, Shoot Doctor, Beat-Up Medical Staff / Presidency cabal in dilemma on Buhari - Governor fayose / CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.