Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! (10969 Views)

Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) / Platoon 3, NYSC DELTA Lost Three Gems. / NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by texazzpete(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2011
just2nice:

No.This part of Jigawa state has been hitherto peaceful,and nobody envisaged something like this happening.Besides,wearing corper's uniform could even make you a target in the North; so, we are very wary.

So let me get this clear. If someone is burnt in Aba for alleged theft, it automatically means Aba is no longer peaceful?

You admit none of your friends were wearing any NYSC uniform. So why are you trying to sell this to us as an attack on Corps Members?

All i see here is Irate villagers trying to attack and kill people they suspected to be thieves. This will happen (and has happened!) in many places all over Nigeria. Jungle justice is to be condemned strongly, but this is not a northern phenomenon.

Understand, i'm only speaking the truth as i see it, i know some dolt is gonna flame me soon for being a 'northern apologist' but there's no other logical interpretation to this.

Ask your friends to head to notify NYSC of their intentions to press charges against the Police and the driver. That is the proper thing to do. I find it hard to believe that a Policeman would strip and handcuff a corper who produced his ID card so if that truly happened, feel free to make a complaint against the police.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by Roland17(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2011
every time i log into Nairaland, i easily predict NYSC matter go dey among the thread, abeg i don tire. the solution is very clear and would help all parties involved, "SCRAP NYSC", that scheme is building a dirty blood bank for Nigeria, since the nation is not safe, save students and their parents the stress. abeg enough is enough.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by texazzpete(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2011
jcgodfrey:

.@texazpette n 13volts,u guys are just foolish,trying to rationalize if the driver is insane.u think this is some fancy stuff?am in Abuja now for a short break n i can tell u that if u dont speak their friggin language here in the north,hmmm,problem! I understand that there are educated Northerners but the rest are edgy by nature n quick to take up arms.or u think there werent Northern corpers manning polling units here in the East?they didnt get scratched. And who the hell is sentimental?inshort,have u guys been through the NYSC programme and where?y'all aint got nothing productive to say so go get a life!

Insults on Nairaland don't faze me, I recognize them to be the weapon of choice for people who do not have the IQ to put together a logical rebuttal to my points.

FYI, I served in Abia state in 2004. Funny enough, as at that time it was open knowledge that Corps members in the North were treated with the most respect than anywhere else in Nigeria. Certainly not in Abia state where Corps members were seen by the populace as naive people who could be shamelessly exploited for personal gain.

Come back when you really have something intelligent to contribute.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by udezue(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2011
LOL So even after many of their fellow members were killed a few weeks ago these guys still felt safe and brave enough to stay in those trouble spots. If serving Nigeria or whatever is worth their lives then that is their business. I have no sympathy for such morons who walk into slaughter house with the idea that nothing will happen to them.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 23, 2011
hmmm,i just de shake head for some people.what do words such as 'alleged thieves' and 'illiterates' have to do with this?and this silly argument about supposed lynching of robbers in Lagos or Aba?@texas,abi na chicago,ur mama born u with brain at all? Do u want me to describe the conduct of a driver/passenger(s) relationship from take-off to drop-off point? Mehn,dont make me 'murder' u on this page cos nobody rationalizes with me.dont play cool with me cos aint no sweet-talking sharia lawyer gonna plant shit on me. Thing is, we got little or nothing in common with y'all Northerners,and while Lord Lugard may be rotting in hell somewhere(i forgive him for this unholy union), Southern Sudan just raised the bar n gave us a cue.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 23, 2011
@udezue,i get your point.but bureaucracy slows down redeployment atimes.@texaz,aha,so u've served b4!am i surprised?no.what u saying about them thinking u naive aint more than bikemen or marketwomen overcharging.fine,ibos like money but they are accommodating as well.am a yoruba guy n its okay if u can bargain.abi what did i study economics for?it isnt a big issue.am 23,u r probably couple of years older but from your manner of speech n sentimental leaning,boy oh boy u talk like a naive kid indeed.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by texazzpete(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2011
jcgodfrey:

hmmm,i just de shake head for some people.what do words such as 'alleged thieves' and 'illiterates' have to do with this?and this silly argument about supposed lynching of robbers in Lagos or Aba?@texas,abi na chicago,your mama born u with brain at all? Do u want me to describe the conduct of a driver/passenger(s) relationship from take-off to drop-off point? Mehn,dont make me 'murder' u on this page cos nobody rationalizes with me.dont play cool with me cos aint no sweet-talking sharia lawyer gonna plant poo on me. Thing is, we got little or nothing in common with y'all Northerners,and while Lord Lugard may be rotting in hell somewhere(i forgive him for this unholy union), Southern Sudan just raised the bar n gave us a cue.

Please feel free to 'murder' me. If you have nothing intelligent to say kindly STFU.

'Y'all Northerners'? LOL! So anyone who doesn't fall in line with your mob mentality is now a Northerner abi?

I can try to spur you people into thinking but I cannot force you into using your brains.

jcgodfrey:

what do words such as 'alleged thieves' and 'illiterates' have to do with this?

Re-read the initial post when you're sober. You will understand!  It also helps if you have an IQ over 20.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by texazzpete(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2011
jcgodfrey:

@texaz,aha,so u've served b4!am i surprised?no.what u saying about them thinking u naive aint more than bikemen or marketwomen overcharging.fine,ibos like money but they are accommodating as well.am a yoruba guy n its okay if u can bargain.abi what did i study economics for?it isnt a big issue.am 23,u r probably couple of years older but from your manner of speech n sentimental leaning,boy oh boy u talk like a naive kid indeed.

Believe me, boy, we are miles apart in intellect. Go and pick on someone in the same low IQ class as yourself.

PS: It grates on my nerves when someone uses 'am' instead of 'I'm'. You kids do that all the time these days. While you're typing up your next infantile outburst could you stop doing that?
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by texazzpete(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2011
Before we get side-tracked here, It's pertinent to note that there's no guarantee that the driver is not mentally unstable. For those saying he had to be normal to drive the car, please remember the taxi driver in the UK that opened fire on his colleagues last year, killing 12 of them and wounding 25 with a shotgun.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2010/06/02/uk-cumbria-shooting.html

This man was thought to be normal and several of those killed would have thought themselves to be his friend.

A man raises an alarm that theives are about to steal his taxi. In many villages around Nigeria, the response would have been the same: brutal, painful death.
Just last week (May 16th) 4 robbers were burnt to death in EBONYI STATE

http://www.nigeriadailynews.com/news/17569-four-robbers-burnt-to-death-in-ebonyi.html

Nowhere in the news article did it say that the angry Abakaliki residents stopped to ask the suspects their profession before setting them ablaze.

The guilty party in this case is the taxi driver. His mental state should be checked by a competent psychiatrist and if sane, he should be tried for attempted murder. If insane, he should be committed.

No one is saying that what happened to those 3 boys should be swept under the rug but to pass this off as part of a continuous, orchestrated campaign against Corps members is a stretch.

This is my argument and I really would love to see a logical rebuttal of my points instead of these childish insults I've been subjected to.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 23, 2011
Northerners,thinking,brains,sober,iq,boy,kids,infantile, as Obasanjo said,i de laff o. Now that i've boxed u in,u've resorted to pulling rank,abi na age,on me,and sounding philosophical,lol.i throw a bait,u bite n bark back.back in your time,what did u achieve?i was a Presiding Officer n i signed off on votes n ballots that counted n shaped the affairs of the nation,u, Okay,Fred,cool off.it aint worth getting up on.(am calming myself).dis is just some old dude trying to reclaim lost, lost, no,, u aint got no glory in the first place.signing off.
P.S : me trying to ruin ur 'career n reputation' on a thread like this just aint fair,assuming u have one.now that u're sweating cos u're probably sizing up your I.Q now,i suggest u get a deodorant!
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by texazzpete(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2011
jcgodfrey:

Northerners,thinking,brains,sober,iq,boy,kids,infantile, as Obasanjo said,i de laff o. Now that i've boxed u in,u've resorted to pulling rank,abi na age,on me,and sounding philosophical,lol.i throw a bait,u bite n bark back.back in your time,what did u achieve?i was a Presiding Officer n i signed off on votes n ballots that counted n shaped the affairs of the nation,u, Okay,Fred,cool off.it aint worth getting up on.(am calming myself).dis is just some old dude trying to reclaim lost, lost, no,, u aint got no glory in the first place.signing off.
P.S : me trying to ruin your 'career n reputation' on a thread like this just aint fair,assuming u have one.now that u're sweating cos u're probably sizing up your I.Q now,i suggest u get a deodorant!

I threw down the gauntlet for an intelligent response to my stance. This is what you came up with?!
If getting angry will bring out some common sense out of you, by all means go ahead. For the meantime, stand down and let your betters discuss the issues at hand.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 23, 2011
ABAKALIKI – No fewer than four suspected armed robbers were reportedly burnt to death, weekend, by angry mob in Nwekendiagu Community in Effium Development Centre of Ohaukwu local government area, Ebonyi state for allegedly raping five persons, including an albino lady. The robbers were also alleged to have robbed over one million naira from the people of the area . According to reports, the hoodlums had been terrorizing the people of Nwekendiagu Community for over five months without the prompt intervention of the police in Effium even as some, for fear of being robbed, abandoned thier homes and while others moved thier belongings outside the community. It was gathered that the activities of these hoodlums climaxed immediately after the April 2011 general elections as records of rape, stealing of motorcycles and snatching of mobile phones increased drastically in the area. Some of the community members who spoke with Vanguard under condition of anonymity lamented the indiscriminate manner with which the hoodlums had robbed them adding that what salvaged the situation was the constitution of an Internal Security Outfit which according to them led to the arrest of some of the hoodlums. According to them “what the robbers have done in this community is very despicable and for over five months now they have been terrorizing us. “They have every day been robbing us from one house to the other and before they will come they will first alert you by writing before their coming. Every night people don ’t sleep in their homes because each night they will be shooting sporadically in the air and this made over seventy percent of the community members to desert their homes and prefer to sleep comfortably in the push. “To tell you the fact, this criminals has committed atrocities. The worst is that if they come to your house and you give them money whether big or small they will first beat you to coma and after which force you to hold a touch light for them and they will be raping your wife one after the other at a gun point ”. Vanguard reliably gathered that the bodies of the four robbery suspects were thrown into the evil forest, thereby leading to relative peace presently being experienced by the people of wekendiagu Community. When contacted, the State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Dipo Ayeni noted that he was yet to be briefed by the Police Divisional Officer in charge of Effium Community.
P.S: sorry i didnt highlight,but anyone reading this will know it aint arbitrary.not a driver just calling out on people like that.what are u trying to prove,contradicting yourself? Am in Afikpo,but i've been to Ohuakwu/Ezzangbo before so u no fit tell me wetin i sabi pass u.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by thehomer: 6:52pm On May 23, 2011
The police agreed that the driver was mentally unstable? Yet they handcuffed and stripped these corpers? This sounds interesting. How on earth can policemen let a mentally unstable driver go if he's not on his way to a mental facility?
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by gungume: 6:57pm On May 23, 2011
this post is just a mere speculations
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 23, 2011
@thehomer,na the reality be dat o. Remember the corpers that ran into the police station in Bauchi thinking they would be protected.no be say dem enter police station n police de look as dem butcher them?my brother,dis matter no be small matter o.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by 13volts(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2011
thats just the point. a lot of talking points and missing link in the story
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by texazzpete(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2011
thehomer:

The police agreed that the driver was mentally unstable? Yet they handcuffed and stripped these corpers? This sounds interesting. How on earth can policemen let a mentally unstable driver go if he's not on his way to a mental facility?

Hence my advice to the Corps members to head to the courts and join the policemen in the suit.

jcgodfrey:

P.S: sorry i didnt highlight,but anyone reading this will know it aint arbitrary.not a driver just calling out on people like that.what are u trying to prove,contradicting yourself? Am in Afikpo,but i've been to Ohuakwu/Ezzangbo before so u no fit tell me wetin i sabi pass u.

Anyone reading this should see this as murder of alleged armed robbery SUSPECTS by a mob. Killing people via mob justice is MURDER. Only the courts have the authority to execute.

The bottom line is that those 4 people were killed for being suspected robbers. Let's assume that only 2 of them were really the Armed robbers and the two others were unfortunate visitors, do you think the mob would wait to confirm if they all were robbers?

In Lagos in 2005, Channels TV showed as an 11 year old boy was set ablaze by a mob of nearly 50 adults. Here's the Nairaland discussion link
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2382.96.html

I remember this discussion. This happened in Lagos! To an 11 year old! Adults mocked and laughed while an 11 year old died in agony. Still think only the Northerners are monsters?

PS: The kid was burnt alive in front of National Stadium, Surulere.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 23, 2011
lol,@2000 volts n gungunyou, the guy who posted it is a corper,not a journalist with a camera n tape.the other day a guy posted something on facebook about narrowly escaping death.the next day,he was a victim.it featured here on nairaland.how else do u want it?with quotes n interviews The thing is most of u 'outsiders' just dont understand what corpers went through in this dispensation.when men were being drafted to man the polls,y didnt y'all volunteer?instead of coming here idly typing off nonsense.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 23, 2011
@texaz,lol.i de laff shake my head join for ur matter. Are u employed?i mean,do u realy engage in productive business in this country?do u keep track of time,listen to the news,grab reality?hear yourself,'take the driver n policemen to court'. Well,i got some things to do.so to my fellow corp members,please,4give n 4get.to err is human,but to 4give is divine.case closed.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by 13volts(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2011
11years old child set ablazed in lagos. am sure na aboki do am.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by texazzpete(m): 7:50pm On May 23, 2011
jcgodfrey:

@texaz,lol.i de laff shake my head join for your matter. Are u employed?i mean,do u realy engage in productive business in this country?do u keep track of time,listen to the news,grab reality?hear yourself,'take the driver n policemen to court'. Well,i got some things to do.so to my fellow corp members,please,4give n 4get.to err is human,but to 4give is divine.case closed.

Kid, at your age (23) I had started work and banked several million in my account. All legit. But I digress.

I do not believe in sitting idly by if wronged, especially when your actions can serve as a deterrent for other monsters out there. There are numerous lawyers who will take this case for free, if only to make a statement. What the driver did is nothing short of 'attempted murder'.  Letting him go scot-free is a travesty.
If you cannot stand up for your rights, who will.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by fxtopedia(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2011
Opuro ni poster yi ke! Just to make front page oga ooo
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:51am On May 24, 2011
OMG, my naija boy-toy is in Jigawa doing his NYSC. cry cry cry cry cry cry this sooooo breaks my heart. i hope he is far away from the drama. will text him to make sure.
Nigeria, what a country!

can't there be something done to permanently remove all NYSC members from the trouble areas? must 1000 NYSC lives be lost before they do anything? Nigeria, what a country! undecided
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by Nobody: 7:57am On May 24, 2011
THE AMAKA:

OMG, my naija boy-toy is in Jigawa doing his NYSC. cry cry cry cry cry cry this sooooo breaks my heart. i hope he is far away from the drama. will text him to make sure.
Nigeria, what a country!

can't there be something done to permanently remove all NYSC members from the trouble areas? must 1000 NYSC lives be lost before they do anything? Nigeria, what a country! undecided
Tell your naija boy-toy to run for his dear life o.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by chagga(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2011
War without end
Again, gunmen murder pastor in Bauchi
From PAUL ORUDE, Bauchi
Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Murdered, Pastor Irmiya Rabo Maigida
More Stories on This Section
As Pastor Irimiya Rabo Maigida retired to bed with his wife, Kezia on the night of May 14, 2011, he never knew that his sojourn on earth was about to come to an abrupt and violent end.
The 56-year-old Maigida, an indigene of Bogoro Local Government area died the next day of gunshot wounds to his stomach.

His assailants allegedly stormed his house at Jaruma village in Toro Local Government area of Bauchi State while he was asleep with his wife and shot him before they fled.
The pastor’s wife was also shot and macheted. But by a stroke of divine intervention, Kezia survived
Both husband and wife were being rushed to the Teaching Hospital in Bauchi from Jaruma, a distance of about 110 kilometres, when Maigida gave up the ghost.

As the police and other security agencies are investigating the murder of Pastor Irmiyia, his death has triggered a barrage of questions about the safety of lives and property of people in the state in recent times.
More worrisome is the fact that the death of the COCIN pastor has brought to five the number of Christian clerics killed in parts of the state in less than a month. No fewer than four pastors were killed in the post-election violence in the state.
Last year, a COCIN pastor and his wife were brutally murdered in Boto village in Tafawa Balewa area and their bodies buried in shallow graves before they were uncovered.

Only recently, a pastor of COCIN church, Pastor Joshua Reke narrowly escaped death when his church was attacked by gunmen.
Reke’s wife and three children were unlucky as they were among the 16 people, mostly women and children, brutally murdered when Kurum Dodo, the village he was serving as a pastor, was attacked by gunmen.
Maigida, until his untimely death, was serving in the Jaruma village in Jama’a district of Toro Local Government area of the state as a pastor with the Church of Christ in Nigeria (COCIN), LCC, Nabordo.

The cleric, a father of seven children and four grandchildren, had served in many places within the state including COCIN, CC Dutse Saki, Sang, Filiya, Biliri , Dan Anacha, Kangere, Salama and Gen Fada.
Daily Sun gathered that the gunmen first killed the couple’s neighbour, Joshua Mana from Miya in Ganjuwa Local Government area who was the secretary of the church in the village.

After killing Joshua, the gunmen, it was learnt, proceeded to Pastor Maigida’s house.
The wife, Kezia, told our correspondent that the sound of the gunshots woke her from sleep and she came out. The next thing she felt was a bullet in her left hand, she said.
Kezia miraculously survived the brutal attack and is presently recuperating with gunshot and machete injuries at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital, Bauchi.

The slain pastor’s wife was in tears as she recounted how her husband was killed.
She spoke to Daily Sun on her hospital bed.
The mother of seven said the family and indeed the entire COCIN church in the state had been shattered as a result of the death of her husband who she described as a kind, caring and honest man committed to spreading the gospel
Kezia, 48, who could not hold back the tears said: “We were sleeping when we heard gunshots. I came out of my room and looked out and the next thing I saw was a bullet.

“I ran out and went to the bush as four men pursued me. I went and hid in the bush and lay down. They also hid in the bush but I did not know, and when I stood up, they followed me and seized me.”
The woman said her attackers stabbed her severally and rubbed some white painful substances on her cuts and she became unconscious.
Kezia said she woke up to see leaves on her body as they probably thought she had died.
She said the attackers divided themselves into groups, noting that while the four assailants pursued her, another group entered the house through the back and opened the window.

“My husband heard Joshua shouting and the wife ran out. They shot him and set his house ablaze with his children sleeping inside. After they left, the villagers broke the door and rescued the children.”
According to her, when her husband first heard the shots, he wanted to find out what was the problem.
She said: “He came out when they shot him in the stomach and fled. Then people started coming and when they saw Baba (her husband) on the ground, they started crying.”

Ishaya Irmiya, the first son of the late pastor worked in Abuja. He told Daily Sun that he got a call that his parents had been shot and were in critical condition.
“I was in Abuja when the news got to me. I immediately told my younger sister Yeba to call our sister in Bauchi, to go to Jaruma. They got there around 8 in the morning and were taking my mother and my father to the hospital when my father gave up.”

Ishaya, who could not stop weeping as he explained how his father died, said his old man would have been saved if they had reached the hospital in good time.
He said: “He died at Takande . There was delay which was caused by the police . I was told that they met a police roadblock as they were taking them to the hospital. The police refused to allow them to be taken to Bauchi, that they had to go to Toro and get a report. As they were there delaying, my father died.”
Ishaya wondered what his father had done that would have warranted his killing in that manner. He vouched for his father, saying he was a good pastor who carried out his work diligently.

“He has been in the ministry for over 30 years. He married my mother in 1974, and since then, he has devoted his work to the gospel. We will miss and pray that God will give us (the children) the grace to carry on with life without him. He was a pillar, full of wisdom and patience.”
Late Maigida’s colleague, Yihanna Haruna described the killing of Maigida as very painful.

He said: “I was with him on Friday. I was very shocked when the news came to me. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace with the Lord.”
Pastor Maigida had since been buried at the Christian Cemetery at Yelwa Zurfi in the state capital according to Christian rites, Daily Sun learnt.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/may/24/national-24-05-2011-0020.html

As u can see its not only corpers that a targeted this is anti-christ at work
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by Efehiaea(f): 9:22pm On May 24, 2011
I feel corppers serving presently in d north will understand d situation better not all these rubbish of sm people who havnt smelt camp.
if u want to support smtin, support dat which s gd. B4 u take laws into ur hands, wont u find d person guilty first? If u serve in d north u will have a pic of wat their cabs look lyk. Na dat dead engine corpper go steal?
'only 4 d police 2 say the man has a mental problem' bullshiiiiiiiit
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:12am On May 25, 2011
J12:

Tell your naija boy-toy to run for his dear life o.
I talked to him last night. . . well, morning in Nigeria, and he said he is fine and his NYSC is over in three weeks anyway. THANK GOD! we must meet again  cool cheesy
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by sonyb(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2011
if this is true, the hausa's should know that the gentle finger of a tiger dose not symbolize foolishness.
Re: 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! by Prettylady1: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hmmm! Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help 2012 Batch A Copers Locate Their Orientation Camps. / How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank / Osun State Batch A15. Let's Me Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.