Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank (11007 Views)

NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp / 1 Bedroom Selfcon,Available For Nysc Corpers And Students at 170k in enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank by pendusky(m): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2016
PROGRAM INFORMATION (YEDP)

Introduction

YIEDP stands for Youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development Programme. The Programme is aimed at harnessing the latent entrepreneurial spirit among the teeming youths by providing timely and affordable loans to implement their business ideas. The following categories of youth (aged 18 - 35) are eligible under this scheme:

Serving youth corps members
Non-NYSC (not more than 5 years post NYSC)

Qualified Business Sectors:

Agro-Allied
Food Processing / Preservation
Arts & Crafts
Manufacturing / Cottage Industry
Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
Construction Support
Power & Energy
Education & Financial Inclusion
Film & Photography
Automobile
Others

The details below are relevant for all eligible youth:

Eligible youth can apply for the loan through this portal (*input link to the portal) using his/her NYSC State Code.
Applications can be made as an Individual or as a group (of 3-5 applicants with similar business interest)
A single applicant can access up to a facility limit N3m while group project jointly owned by 3-5 qualified beneficiaries can access up to a facility limit of N10m.

Security: Graduate entrepreneurs will use their tertiary institution(s) certificate(s) and their NYSC discharge certificate. Serving Corp members will pledge their NYSC discharge certificate and their tertiary institution(s) certificates(s). Also, legal ownership of assets financed by the Bank and 3rd party guarantors will be requested as additional collateral from all entrepreneurs.

FAQs can be accessed via: https://www.sterlingbankng.com/yedp/faq.php

Click here to apply: https://www.sterlingbankng.com/yedp/apply.php

Please note its CBN approved: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/cbn-approves-n3m-loan-per-beneficiary-yiedp/

Seun and Lalasticala please Lets give them this info.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I am applying oooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank by sseunth(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2016
to be able to access up to 10million, it has to be a group stuff. like 3 to 5 people in a group.

how can someone register as a group?
Re: How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank by pendusky(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
sseunth:
to be able to access up to 10million, it has to be a group stuff. like 3 to 5 people in a group.

how can someone register as a group?

Via registration link, you can choose group during registration
Re: How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank by Archwest(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2016
pendusky:
PROGRAM INFORMATION (YEDP)

Introduction

YIEDP stands for Youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development Programme. The Programme is aimed at harnessing the latent entrepreneurial spirit among the teeming youths by providing timely and affordable loans to implement their business ideas. The following categories of youth (aged 18 - 35) are eligible under this scheme:

Serving youth corps members
Non-NYSC (not more than 5 years post NYSC)

Qualified Business Sectors:

Agro-Allied
Food Processing / Preservation
Arts & Crafts
Manufacturing / Cottage Industry
Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
Construction Support
Power & Energy
Education & Financial Inclusion
Film & Photography
Automobile
Others

The details below are relevant for all eligible youth:

Eligible youth can apply for the loan through this portal (*input link to the portal) using his/her NYSC State Code.
Applications can be made as an Individual or as a group (of 3-5 applicants with similar business interest)
A single applicant can access up to a facility limit N3m while group project jointly owned by 3-5 qualified beneficiaries can access up to a facility limit of N10m.

Security: Graduate entrepreneurs will use their tertiary institution(s) certificate(s) and their NYSC discharge certificate. Serving Corp members will pledge their NYSC discharge certificate and their tertiary institution(s) certificates(s). Also, legal ownership of assets financed by the Bank and 3rd party guarantors will be requested as additional collateral from all entrepreneurs.

FAQs can be accessed via: https://www.sterlingbankng.com/yedp/faq.php

Click here to apply: https://www.sterlingbankng.com/yedp/apply.php

Please note its CBN approved: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/cbn-approves-n3m-loan-per-beneficiary-yiedp/

Seun and Lalasticala please Lets give them this info.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I am applying oooh

the application process is a mess. please who has register successfully

Re: How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank by kosasly(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
The 3rd party guarantors may likely be a challenge, as they are require to have 150% of the 3m. OR is Sterling Bank different from other banks?
Re: How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank by prinxmax(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
I have registered successfully and mine has been approved, the bank is processing the release of the fund...I just provided my guarantee

2 Likes

Re: How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank by philipnw: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2016
prinxmax:
I have registered successfully and mine has been approved, the bank is processing the release of the fund...I just provided my guarantee

wow congrats bro, please I would like to get the loan too please can you give me guidelines or send your number to me let's talk THANK YOU
Re: How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank by toni2016: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
@prinxmax have they close registration
Re: How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank by pendusky(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lalasticala and Seun pls let's move this to the promise land
Re: How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank by prinxmax(m): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
philipnw:

wow congrats bro, please I would like to get the loan too please can you give me guidelines or send your number to me let's talk THANK YOU
add me on WhatsApp, 07032618349
Re: How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank by prinxmax(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
toni2016:
@prinxmax have they close registration
registration is still on
go to https://www.sterlingbankng.com/yedp/apply.php
Re: How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank by Cation25(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=prinxmax post=52144945]I have registered successfully and mine has been approved, the bank is processing the release of the fund...I just provided my guarantee[/q

pls ,hw abt the interest, like wot percentage?
Re: How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank by timisteve: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
really?
prinxmax:
Re: How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank by timisteve: 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
mine is successful too but i was not told anything on the garantor issue o. please were you told how long to wait?
Re: How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank by ekehopp: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
grb

(1) (Reply)

N19,000 Wont Be Enough So Get More Pay As A Corper / Osun State Batch A15. Let's Me Here. / Ex corpers now in the real world. Welcome guys. Whats next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.