Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals (53247 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Survivors Of Ikoyi Building Collapse (Photos) / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt / Captaiid Mohammed Yelwa Killed By Hoodlums In Port-harcourt, Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Chidywhite: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Buhari, Buhari, Buhari. How many times I call your name?. Are you really in charge?.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by buckeyemedia: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Guyman02:

MURIC is happy, the one man organisation bringing shame to Yorubas is pleased that his threat of revenge has been implemented
Ok MURIC said something irrelevant, the desperate press publish it for the world, who are you blaming for giving him audience? Isn’t it your evil press brothers & sisters you should heap the blame on? Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Adolfhitler001: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
AyoolaIgwe:
If all this happened under GEJ, all hell will be let loose but it's another person and all we do is condemn it on nairaland.
Even to complain we will still be arrested, He might think that He is old n have nothing to loss but God willing His generation will pay heavily for this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Passionate888: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Anazp:
If you still watching big brother naija and you not concerned about the mess Nigeria is in at the moment then you are MAD
if you voted buhari wether 2015 or 2019 , you're mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by lexy2014: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
abouzaid:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/my-mother-asked-the-gunmen-to-kill-her-alone-and-spare-us-but-they-shot-her-and-all-my-siblings-survivor-of-yelwa-zangam-attack-recounts-tales-of-horror/

. theraregem1, okefranci, joylove2324...can u guys pls help us sing d praises of your paymasters for how they are governing nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by oyeb15: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jos has been volatile since time immemorial.Its purely a divided state like Kaduna state too
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Omodua(m): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
abouzaid:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/my-mother-asked-the-gunmen-to-kill-her-alone-and-spare-us-but-they-shot-her-and-all-my-siblings-survivor-of-yelwa-zangam-attack-recounts-tales-of-horror/
So,Buhari cannot do anything by going for the attackers as he does to IPOB/ESN fighters? Buhari can stop the madness if he wants but the Fulani herdsmen is playing the script of the jihad to annex people's land in middlebelt and southern States.
God will not forgive those who contributed to this man's ascension as Nigeria's President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Anazp:
If you still watching big brother naija and you not concerned about the mess Nigeria is in at the moment then you are MAD

It's you that's MAD! Why should whatever I do with my life or the way I my money be your headache? Who do you think you are? To think that you do worse things than watching BBNaija in private! God punish you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Drizzy5001(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Chai, how will she cope with the trauma, watching her whole family, been wiped off within a second, they have really scar-ed her for life. It shall never be well with Those evil people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Blakpot: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Farid24224:

Not all Fulani are evil.

Make I hear word.
They keep quiet while their brothers go about slaughtering innocent ppl. Wiping out a family in one night. Haba.
Not once have I heard them condemn these actions.

Evil is evil regardless the tribe of the perpetrator. Its either one support or condemn it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Drizzy5001(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Farid24224:

Not all Fulani are evil.
you are all the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by adebwalex(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
What a wicked devilish human.. God is not a sleeping God. One day they will all perish eternity...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Farid24224(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Drizzy5001:
you are all the same.

No!! They aren't.

Am Hausa
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Kenplenty: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
They will call them (Jos people) for peace agreement to divert their anger ,then bloom another attack. Jos people be wise ,you don't have to take a hit twice before you that attack is your best defense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by blacknoir: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
SmartPolician:
As far as I am concerned, Plateau, Benue and Taraba are gone. Fulani have taken over those places. People in the south should stop selling or giving their lands to the herders. Else, they will become another north.

In short, southern kings should ban the sales of land to the marauders and anyone who violates it will be declared the enemy of the people and banished from the land.
They are not fallen. This jihadi government wont last forever. One day all the blood they have shed will be repaid with the blood of their children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Okhuadams(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
abouzaid:

God in your infinite Mercy deliver us from these Fulani devil's.and Mr Lia Lia Mohammed and PMB and the rest of there blood testy supporters will come out openly to condem, but secretly b celebrating . To send army , Navy and airforce to other part of 9ja is all they know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Kenplenty: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
They will call them (Jos people) for peace agreement to divert their anger ,then boom another attack. Jos people be wise ,you don't have to take a hit twice before you that attack is your best defense.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Lastmankc(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
It shall never be well with the descendants of Mujahideen Buhari
Curse be onto anyone that brought this evil government onboard.They will be slaughtered like cows.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Farid24224(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Blakpot:

Make I hear word.
They keep quiet while their brothers go about slaughtering innocent ppl. Wiping out a family in one night. Haba.
Not once have I heard them condemn these actions.

Evil is evil regardless the tribe of the perpetrator. Its either one support or condemn it.

Coming to the net to condemn something does not mean someone is really pained about something.

The same way someone can condemn the killings without coming to the net.

I stay at Kano, spent my whole life here and the Fulanis here are not happy with how things are happening..
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by skywalker240(m): 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Anazp:
And they'll remain mad
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by onuman: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Did Fulani use oxyacetylene gas to weld all Nigeria’s groups together with Fulani in indivisible one Nigeria?
People from the south and middle belt of Nigeria who can’t break away from Nigeria should stop the daily wailing, but wait as the agents of Islamization and Fulanization of Nigeria arrive their own quarters.

If the color of the skin of people in the south and middle belt of Nigeria is like the color of Oyibo skin, Nigeria should have been divided long ago into more manageable countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by milliondollas(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
ISLAMIC IS A DEMONIC AND SATANIC RELIGION, THE IS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT SATAN AND HIS RELIGION
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by walozanga(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Everybody eyes go soon clear. Muslims in Nigeria kill at will . ( Ur president is a terrorist sympathize, and vcked up soul )
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by humilitypays(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
The only sure way out of this mess is for every tribe and region in Nigeria to form their own native or tribal militia, armed both spiritually and otherwise just like ESN.

Youths must be encouraged to sign up secretly. Have a secret place to hide their weapon to be released when there is attack or operation to carry out to avoid yeye Nigerian Police from seizing them to pave way for Fulani killers as usual.

And then once in a while without provocation invade these terrorist tents and send terror the way they do.

And then every tribe must make it an anthem that no Fulani should be voted into any federal government position.

These Fulani people have infiltrated Nigerian government and security apparatus and using them to defend themselves and cover for their people and making them look brave and untouchable.

They use Nigerian people's collective resources and collective security agencies and wealth to defend and backup their terrorists brothers to send terror all over Nigeria.

They also use Islam religion to deceive Yorubas and Hausas into having sympathy for them in the name of being their fellow Muslims.

These things must change for these heartless Fulani killers to sue for peace.

Only Igbos are ready to face Fulani and any other yeye tribe in Nigeria, the rest tribes are cowards, confused and docile. Shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Oracleforce: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Commodore olawunmi gave hints about all these Fulani gunmen instead of the security operatives to do their jobs Intelligence agency declare him wanted as if he is part of those people that are killing...
I will not be surprised that none of the attackers will be caught, arrested, and send to the grave...even though they catch them....someone somewhere will give them amnesty...

There was a country...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by nairabacks(f): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Felabrity:
All this killings, all in the name of power and 2023 election

There's not going to be any election. Stop playing the fool..
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by azikiweironsi(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
One thing is certain. Buhari will surely leave and his term will expire. I'm sorry in advance what would be the fate of this Fulanis after their Messiah is gone. The kind of hatred that many people are having against them cannot be quantified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Navalsadiq(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
SmartPolician:
As far as I am concerned, Plateau, Benue and Taraba are gone. Fulani have taken over those places. People in the south should stop selling or giving their lands to the herders. Else, they will become another north.

In short, southern kings should ban the sales of land to the marauders and anyone who violates it will be declared the enemy of the people and banished from the land.
never.says who.just watch as things unfold
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by ceeceeuwa: 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
This is heart wrenching! It will never be well with any southern leader who will betray the trust of his people. Hope Uzodinma, your end will be worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Tonitoniton(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
May Buhari and all his fulani marauders not have peace in this life and those to come.

May they die the death of the accursed.

May their descendants see and go through similar pain they are inflicted on people.

My all who voted in this blood thirsty man experience the same pain fulani victims are experiencing.

Fulani will know that their is a God in heaven soon

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rashida Bello Or Amina Bello: Who Is Yahaya Bello’s First Lady? (See Photo) / President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland / Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.