Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals (53245 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Survivors Of Ikoyi Building Collapse (Photos) / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt / Captaiid Mohammed Yelwa Killed By Hoodlums In Port-harcourt, Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Brimstone77: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Drizzy5001:
you dey very useless, God punish you, e be like say evil spirit shit for your head undecided, because u no dey reason well at all.
gibberish....

I'm not the cause of your misfortune and frustration....

Anu mpama!!
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by xpool(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Madmohamed1:
to me I will use chemical weapons if I have the chance just to wipe Fulani terrorist Out of the Biafra land
But igbo governors are loyal to cattle headsmen
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Aksnoopy: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
If you've ever lost a loved one or relative and you haven't killed any Fulani herder you see around you then you are a foolish cowards.

God knows I will never forgive or forget if it were to be me.

Anywhere I get the chance to see any fulani or Hausa herder, he is dead.
Including the females that hawks wara all over Yoruba land.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by walkingshadow911: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
adebwalex:
What a wicked devilish human.. God is not a sleeping God. One day they will all perish eternity...

if you are God will you watch people die this way without moving an inch. am beginning to think their is no God anywhere. atheists were right afterall. fvcks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by boxypane(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Drizzy5001(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
gibberish....

I'm not the cause of my misfortune and frustration....

I be Anu mpama!!
grin grin of course, that is what you are, senseless swine, efulẹfụ.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by udemzyudex(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Same gunmen will later surrender their arms and the government will grant them amnesty.

Funny.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by esthel(f): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nigerians used their hands to bring pain upon themselves by voting massively for this man. Someone with antecedent of failure, were they jinxed because I don't just understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Buhari should be taken to the Hague.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Salowise: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Anazp:
If you still watching big brother naija and you not concerned about the mess Nigeria is in at the moment then you are MAD
You that knows the mess Nigeria is at the moment and have done nothing, are you nomal?
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Angelfrost(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Stop being victims! Man up and defend yourselves... Better to die on your feet than live pathetically on your knees.

People came slaughtering for hours and not even one of them was wounded. Not one felled. Tomorrow they will arm themselves and kill harmless people from the other tribe.

Everyone should start gathering arms... I can't imagine folding my arms while Marauders slaughter my family just like that. If I must die, I must go swinging.

4 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Joker25: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Heard muslims in jos are already evacuating their mothers and children from currently this coming days is going to be bloody
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Angelfrost(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
planetx:
If 10 people died tragically in Europe or America it will be world news and even you Nigerians will be typing RIP and sending condolences. But 30, 40, 50 people die routinely in Nigeria and it is never world news. Even the local news cover it for a day and move on, nobody is ever held accountable and the government issue a vague statement and the matter is forgotten in matter of days.

The matter is shocking!

Most Nigerians are just daft and stupid!!!

See them empathizing and dissecting issues pertaining to other nations including their nuisance of a president while their people die daily here.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Angelfrost(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
Farid24224:

No!! They aren't.

Am Hausa

Whoever keeps silent in the face of evil is even more evil than the perpetrators... So, you haven't said anything.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Angelfrost(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
humilitypays:
The only sure way out of this mess is for every tribe and region in Nigeria to form their own native or tribal militia, armed both spiritually and otherwise just like ESN.

Youths must be encouraged to sign up secretly. Have a secret place to hide their weapon to be released when there is attack or operation to carry out to avoid yeye Nigerian Police from seizing them to pave way for Fulani killers as usual.

And then once in a while without provocation invade these terrorist tents and send terror the way they do.

And then every tribe must make it an anthem that no Fulani should be voted into any federal government position.

These Fulani people have infiltrated Nigerian government and security apparatus and using them to defend themselves and cover for their people and making them look brave and untouchable.

They use Nigerian people's collective resources and collective security agencies and wealth to defend and backup their terrorists brothers to send terror all over Nigeria.

They also use Islam religion to deceive Yorubas and Hausas into having sympathy for them in the name of being their fellow Muslims.

These things must change for these heartless Fulani killers to sue for peace.

Only Igbos are ready to face Fulani and any other yeye tribe in Nigeria, the rest tribes are cowards, confused and docile. Shame

Comment of the Year... This is what I keep saying.

You can't be oppressed and still fold your arms in the face of the oppression.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by placeofallure(f): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Anazp:
If you still watching big brother naija and you not concerned about the mess Nigeria is in at the moment then you are MAD

Exactly what I'm thinking now. At a point, I shivered and couldn't read again.

I'm reading now, lying peacefully under a duvet cover on my bed, with AC and other luxuries and these people.... Are we not all human beings? Why do some people have it so rough, why?

God will surely visit these wicked people, they will get their comeuppance.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by IbileIfe: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
It shall never be well with the descendants of Mujahideen Buhari
We have identified everyone of them.
They are already marked X for D-Day.

◄ Proverbs 11:21 ►
Though they join forces, the wicked will not go unpunished; But the posterity of the righteous will be delivered.

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by IbileIfe: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Angelfrost:

Comment of the Year... This is what I keep saying.

You can't be oppressed and still fold your arms in the face of the oppression.
Finis.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Newton85: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
"Those who carried out
the killings will regret it. We know them, some of them are
our neighbours, we see them as neighbours but they see us
as enemies. In that house, almost twenty people were
killed,” You don't get hospitable to a Fulani. Foolanis are bloodthirsty, vengeful, heartless barbarians who see your accomodative nature as weakness. You will harbour a Fulani in your home for thirty years but he will still pitch his tent with another Fulani from Futa Jalon to destroy you. That's their nature. These parasitic barbarians ought to be given the Central African Republic treatment everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by wallrichy: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
The maggots ridden dirty uncircumcised Buhari said he ordered shoot at sights at bandits carrying AK47. Please do you know that ever since he said this....No single AK-47 bandits has ever been shot by his Fulani Army and Police cos it's a cultural and family matter for the Fulanis and their army not to kill themselves but other tribes.

Nigeria is finished under Buhari. I wonder what's he's living for, his legacy, definitely progressing in his legacy of failure. I really terribly hate Buhari and his family of bandits and terrorists.

Gadafii:
The defence intelligence council or what ever the mumu name Dem dey call just ordered the arrest of the retired commodore that exposed this evil regime, while Gumi is somewhere sipping sour kunu with big brown stick in mouth, observing fulani activities, while a presidential aide said what buhari have done to these killer fulani terrorists is worse than labeling them terrorists, I still don't know what the govt has done special by declaring shoot at sight order on any one wielding Ak 47, and zombies as usual were defending and supporting him.

Omo, from now, i go try to dey avoid any thread that involves FULANI,benue or the dead cardava of a president cos I need my sanity back.

So God help me

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Lightorder: 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
I am waiting to hear what a guy called slowomirr on NL would say. He is turning into to terrorist apologist. The talibans are his peace loving friends
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by newdawn2017(f): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
SmartPolician:
As far as I am concerned, Plateau, Benue and Taraba are gone. Fulani have taken over those places. People in the south should stop selling or giving their lands to the herders. Else, they will become another north.

In short, southern kings should ban the sales of land to the marauders and anyone who violates it will be declared the enemy of the people and banished from the land.
its so in Rivers state. I can vouch for my people ogba.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by newdawn2017(f): 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nukilia:
Develop a Jewish mentality and see terrorist die a horrible death grin grin grin grin
pls tell us about in more light

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by StUriah(m): 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
It shall never be well with the descendants of Mujahideen Buhari

It shall never be well with Mohamodu Buhari, his children and his unborn generations, and all the Fulani people. May the blood of the innocents trail them to their graves and demand justice and retribution from them. May their spirits be haunted even in their graves.

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Anazp:
you are part of the stuupiid youths Nigeria is battling with

Mr Righteous, go and remove the log in your benighted eyes and stop blabbering about the speck in other people's eyes. Sanctimonious pretender.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by adebwalex(m): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
walkingshadow911:

if you are God will you watch people die this way without moving an inch. am beginning to think their is no God anywhere. atheist where right afterall. fvcks!

God is merciful if he is not he would have distroy the World again because this world is full of Sin. Remember how he distroyed the children of Sodom amd Gomera, remenber Noah story on how he wipe the earth with heavy continuous Rain. Don't believe what the atheist says.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by 1009ja: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Look at what is happening to Gen Gowon's kins.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by fidelisodogbo: 12:11am On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmm! How sad? And the president considers these killings as normal because that is what defines their identity - jihad!
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Tutu19: 12:33am On Aug 29, 2021
In the midst of all these killings, Yusuf Buhari wedded and the bastards from the south all trooped to Kano to attend the burial sorry, wedding. Buhari still has the guts o be merrying while nigerians die in the hands of his foot soldiers called bandits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Geo Political Zones / Rashida Bello Or Amina Bello: Who Is Yahaya Bello’s First Lady? (See Photo) / President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.