Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

We Urgently In Need Of The Following: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Urgently In Need Of The Following: (1496 Views)

We Urgently Need A Female Receptionist/secretary / We Urgently Need A Female Receptionist/secretary / Vacancy! We Urgently Need A Female Sales/office Assistant & An Errand Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Urgently In Need Of The Following: by shhai: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
We Urgently in need of the following:

(1) A very Good website designer who have already built Thrift and Credit Cooperative Society website for others before. such website will have the capacity for members and others to register as a member and open Thrift and Credit account ,make deposit and request withdrawal of money and choose various packages of the Thrift and Credit Cooperative Society . if you know you can with a low budget then email us. we will provide domain name and hosting.

(2) Experienced staff of Thrift and Credit Cooperative Society residing in Gwarinpa Estate Abuja or around who know how to run it for the fast profit growth of Thrift and Credit Cooperative Society and in need of Job should email us .
Our email is shhai.ng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: We Urgently In Need Of The Following: by shhai: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
(1) A very Good website designer who have already built Thrift and Credit Cooperative Society website for others before. such website will have the capacity for members and others to register as a member and open Thrift and Credit account ,make deposit and request withdrawal of money and choose various packages of the Thrift and Credit Cooperative Society . if you know you can with a low budget then email us. we will provide domain name and hosting.
(2) Experienced staff of Thrift and Credit Cooperative Society residing in Gwarinpa Estate Abuja or around who know how to run it for the fast profit growth of Thrift and Credit Cooperative Society and in need of Job should email us .
Re: We Urgently In Need Of The Following: by Udoboss(m): 4:20am On Sep 09, 2021
But I can design the website vonce am giving the requirements...
I
Re: We Urgently In Need Of The Following: by shhai: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
send samples to shhai.ng@gmail.com
Udoboss:
But I can design the website vonce am giving the requirements...
I
Re: We Urgently In Need Of The Following: by shhai: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2021

Re: We Urgently In Need Of The Following: by Udoboss(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
shhai:
send samples to shhai.ng@gmail.com

I sent a mail
Re: We Urgently In Need Of The Following: by shhai: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2021
Have replied you.
Udoboss:

I sent a mail

Re: We Urgently In Need Of The Following: by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2021
I am a web developer with over two years of experience in web development
Re: We Urgently In Need Of The Following: by shhai: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2021
Thanks for your respond . have you built any cooperative website before?
if yes give us sample of cooperative website .such website will have
the capacity for members and others to register as a member and open
Thrift and Credit account ,make deposit and request withdrawal of
money and choose various packages of the Thrift and Credit Cooperative
Society . if yes send the website links of such sites to shhai.ng@gmail.com we will provide domain name and hosting.
Mikki25:
I am a web developer with over two years of experience in web development
Re: We Urgently In Need Of The Following: by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
shhai:
Thanks for your respond . have you built any cooperative website before?
if yes give us sample of cooperative website .such website will have
the capacity for members and others to register as a member and open
Thrift and Credit account ,make deposit and request withdrawal of
money and choose various packages of the Thrift and Credit Cooperative
Society . if yes send the website links of such sites to shhai.ng@gmail.com we will provide domain name and hosting.

I have sent the mail sir

(1) (Reply)

Has Pencom Contact Anybody? / Vacancy / Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.