Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy (3714 Views)

EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by buckeyemedia: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
OBoy50:
grin
I'm neither an almajiri,Igbo nor ewedu . In terms of development,my able governor is constructing free express from ewedu land to cotonou
Guiltiness rest on their conscience? Woe to the downpresser, they eat the bread of sorrow tomorrow. I am sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by OBoy50: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
grin
Your statement serves the interest of southern region but the threat (or else) is an insult to we Nigerians! Any threat against our unity with almajiris is punishable by jakpa to cotonou
nisai:
grin grin grin

The South West is a very important region with leaders that are very strategic. All we need to have them surrender the power is playing out already. You won't understand the game. Our political leaders never wanted break up and I trust they've negotiated with Igboho already.

Why would OBJ, an ardent one Nigerianist, visit Igboho in Benin? Why would they call for Southern Governors Forum and stated the return of power to the South in 2023 or else........

Your thinking is too simplistic, bro.
Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by OBoy50: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
grin
And together we shall continue to enjoy the bread together
buckeyemedia:
Guiltiness rest on their conscience? Woe to the downpresser, they eat the bread of sorrow tomorrow. I am sorry for you.
Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by nisai: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Mumus believe anything, UN is struggling with Tigray & Ethiopia, & some vain pursuant are talking UN intervention in Nigeria?
Citing Tigray does not correlate.

Declaring independenc from a sovereign entity of which you are part of is different from following self determination through the procedure and guidelines laid by the UN. Think.

It might be cumbersome and too rigorous to brutes and uncivilized impatient regret-afters like you, but it is certainly better than war or genocide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by nisai: 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
OBoy50:
grin
Your statement serves the interest of southern region but the threat (or else) is an insult to we Nigerians! Any threat against our unity with almajiris is punishable by jakpa to cotonou
You think this is an embarrassment? No, it's a game plan. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
As long as God lives, this Jericho Wall called Nigeria will fall before 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by sharpwriter(m): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
DefHQ:
Wole Soyinka is now on the fore front of the struggle for self determination... Who would've thought? cheesy
Both Akintoye and Soyinka are of the same generation, and they've been in the struggle from their prime, so I'm not surprised.

Even if Soyinka wasn't part of it before, Akintoye being an intellect and scholar wouldn't be wrong to convince him, while Soyinka himself wouldn't be wrong to accept and give his support, not to mention that they're from the same southwest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by nameo: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

UN peace keepers,have zero authority without the approval of the five countries with veto power.So do you see U.K,U.S,China,Russia and France approving any military action on Nigeria? It's like you are also among the idomie generation.

This man is not saying what others have not said: Obasanjo, Danjuma, Commodore Kunle, Oyedepo, Ondo Gov, Emor in Taraba, myself, etc etc.

How is it possible that members from a single ethnic group are terrorising, kidnapping, raping, killing people all over the country every day(Kaduna, Plateau, Zamfara, Katsina, Benue, Taraba, Niger, Kebbi, Enugu, Oyo, Ondo, Edo, Delta, Ebonyi etc etc. Defenceless prople esp from the villages and hinterland are been killed everyday and their lands taken at will, with indigenous people becoming IDPs in their own lands and the Govt is doing nothing about it? How come this Govt declared IPOB as terroists when they were not violent yet o(not that i support them in any way) and almost declared the still non violent Igboho movememt as terroists(as well as hurting them down) but has still not declared these Fulani killer herdsmen and bandits as terroists? How is that possible?? How come this Govt that shut down the borders in a bizzare way against goods with high eceonomic consequences for people has not thought it wise to suspend their so called ECOWAS protocol so as to stop movement of foreign Fulani herdsmen which from the Govt and President own words are a source of the killers and bandits destroying this country at presernt? How come this Govt have not asked everybody currently in our forest reserves to leave there for the time been and level the place if they dont as the Forest reserve is the place that these bandits live in and commit their heinous crimes from? How come a Govt that ferociously killed hundreds of Shiites and imprisoned their leader cos they block roads unable to take any extraordinary steps to stop these people killing and pillaging all over the country even if we are already at war? How come the only time this Govt respond forcefully about this issue is when some persons take moves to protect themselves against these killers as was the Presidency reactions against Ondo Gov, Benue Gov, southern Govs resolution, ESN etc. How come for the 1st time in this nations history virtually all of the security and Law enforcement agencies are been headed by Fulani as well as other northern Muslims(not that i have any thing against the ordinary people of these groups as they are also victims of a few fanatics amongst them):: the Presidency, Army, Navy, DSS, DMI, NSA, Minister of Defence, Chief of Staff, NIA, Police, Senate, Immigration, Customs, NPA, and the Judiciary etc.

Any body who thinks that this Govt does not have a hand in all of these shenanigans going on all over the country is INSANE. And cannot be helped

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by techWriter1: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Buhari been came him know anything
Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by SporaD8: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
ga
Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by SweetiliciousD: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Otuegbe:
Freedom is coming tomorrow!

Biafra is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by Rossinkipp: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

UN peace keepers,have zero authority without the approval of the five countries with veto power.So do you see U.K,U.S,China,Russia and France approving any military action on Nigeria? It's like you are also among the idomie generation.

Honestly. Even Soyinka himself sounds very naive regarding all this. Or maybe he's just trying to pull the govt's legs?

The idea of the UN ''taking over'' any portion of Nigeria is so incomprehensibly stupid and inconceivable, that the professor must have been speaking tongue-in-cheek.

I mean, FIRST, the intervening countries (since the UN has no army or navy or airforce) will have to declare war on Nigeria, and fight the Nigerian military, and bomb/kill Nigerians, BEFORE they are able to send any UN forces to Nigeria.

I mean, the prospects of any of this happening are so laughably implausible and far-fetched that it's a wonder some actually believe it could happen.

1 Like

Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by Upjis: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
The same idiot's that put bubu in power are now complaining

This is just the beginning
Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by LamidiCownu: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
OBoy50:
grin
I'm neither an almajiri,Igbo nor ewedu . In terms of development,my able governor is constructing free express from ewedu land to cotonou
You are a despicable osu. I could spot your flat..skull from a mile away .
I hope you are thinking East already. Because when the poo finally hits the fan , you'd only be allowed to go back to your erosion land with rancid akpu .
Good for nothing osu scum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by OBoy50: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
grin
Osu? U are not ok boy
Just a single gun shot from our United brothers is enough to send you flying to cotonou ...ewedu smoker
LamidiCownu:

You are a despicable osu. I could spot your flat..skull from a mile away .
I hope you are thinking East already. Because when the poo finally hits the fan , you'd only ne allowed to go back to your erosion land with rancid akpu .
Good for nothing osu scum
Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by LamidiCownu: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
OBoy50:
grin
Osu? U are not ok boy
Just a single gun shot from our United brothers is enough to send you flying to cotonou ...ewedu smoker
Rancid akpu muching scum . Be proud of your osu ancestry grin cheesy
Nah osu you be..you no kee person nah grin grin

An economic refugee who can't live in his land is here forming Rambo .

Thank God for Yoruba's Lagos and a Yoruba man's Nairaland .
You would have ended your miserable life ..Mofo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by RZArecta(m): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
[s]Are you an Almijiri, what concerns you with President Buhari? Charity they say begins @ home, what has your Governor & Local Government done for you in these our 3 tier government democrazy system we practice in Nigeria? Stop ✋ laying the ostrich, no different from a dog barking @ a flying bird[/s].
never lacking in stupid things to say cool
Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by paramakina202: 12:19am On Aug 29, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas have a thing for slavery.
Like this old man that is almost near his time can't muster courage and ask for freedom for his people.
What is he still afraid of?
He wants to be someones colony at this age and time.
Afonjas sef!

If he ask and his demand is rejected like that of Biafra since 1967-70 and 2000-2021?
What next?You want him to join you in the same method that have never worked in the past 60 years and still believe you are smarter than him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by OBoy50: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2021
cool
Keep deceiving yourself that I'm an osu...while your United brothers don sorround your ancestral homes waiting to send you all to benin through natural transport! (Natural running without looking back)
LamidiCownu:

Rancid akpu muching scum . Be proud of your osu ancestry grin cheesy
Nah osu you be..you no kee person nah grin grin

An economic refugee who can't live in his land is here forming Rambo .

Thank God for Yoruba's Lagos and a Yoruba man's Nairaland .
You would have ended your miserable life ..Mofo
Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by joyandfaith: 7:15am On Aug 29, 2021
Totilopussylick:
You must be among the indomie generation to say there's no "UN" the peacekeeper.

Children all over this forum.
Many kids.
That was how a kid in this forum said there is no UN forces.
Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2021
Totilopussylick:
If only it works.

I commend the UN and other bodies to seize West, East and South and leave the North for him and his Taliban brothers lipsrsealed

Make them de there and be wrecking havoc on themselves.
They should seize middle belt too!

Their reactions have shown that they do not support the tyrant in power!

Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by Greenvaiper: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2021
nameo:

This man is not saying what others have not said: Obasanjo, Danjuma, Commodore Kunle, Oyedepo, Ondo Gov, Emor in Taraba, myself, etc etc.

How is it possible that members from a single ethnic group are terrorising, kidnapping, raping, killing people all over the country every day(Kaduna, Plateau, Zamfara, Katsina, Benue, Taraba, Niger, Kebbi, Enugu, Oyo, Ondo, Edo, Delta, Ebonyi etc etc. Defenceless prople esp from the villages and hinterland are been killed everyday and their lands taken at will, with indigenous people becoming IDPs in their own lands and the Govt is doing nothing about it? How come this Govt declared IPOB as terroists when they were not violent yet o(not that i support them in any way) and almost declared the still non violent Igboho movememt as terroists(as well as hurting them down) but has still not declared these Fulani killer herdsmen and bandits as terroists? How is that possible?? How come this Govt that shut down the borders in a bizzare way against goods with high eceonomic consequences for people has not thought it wise to suspend their so called ECOWAS protocol so as to stop movement of foreign Fulani herdsmen which from the Govt and President own words are a source of the killers and bandits destroying this country at presernt? How come this Govt have not asked everybody currently in our forest reserves to leave there for the time been and level the place if they dont as the Forest reserve is the place that these bandits live in and commit their heinous crimes from? How come a Govt that ferociously killed hundreds of Shiites and imprisoned their leader cos they block roads unable to take any extraordinary steps to stop these people killing and pillaging all over the country even if we are already at war? How come the only time this Govt respond forcefully about this issue is when some persons take moves to protect themselves against these killers as was the Presidency reactions against Ondo Gov, Benue Gov, southern Govs resolution, ESN etc. How come for the 1st time in this nations history virtually all of the security and Law enforcement agencies are been headed by Fulani as well as other northern Muslims(not that i have any thing against the ordinary people of these groups as they are also victims of a few fanatics amongst them):: the Presidency, Army, Navy, DSS, DMI, NSA, Minister of Defence, Chief of Staff, NIA, Police, Senate, Immigration, Customs, NPA, and the Judiciary etc.

Any body who thinks that this Govt does not have a hand in all of these shenanigans going on all over the country is INSANE. And cannot be helped. It will never be well with online thugs like , NLpolicewoman and their cohorts.

Edited and fixed
Re: We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy by adekolaelect(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas have a thing for slavery.
Like this old man that is almost near his time can't muster courage and ask for freedom for his people.
What is he still afraid of?
He wants to be someones colony at this age and time.
Afonjas sef!
think before you do is better to do and regret and fail what you want to achieve .Do you believed everybody must behave unwisely like those of your cowordic past and present leaders from your region?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana / Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) / Abuja Mega Rally: See The Photo Of The Day That Have Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.