Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) (3696 Views)

Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by Williampisces: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2022
Why are these guys very toxic ? I am Yoruba but, this is unnecessary.. I have lots of Igbo friends who are lovely... So, therefore, I and my family wash our hands off this propaganda..

Beware undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2022
Hahaha
By force cheesy grin

13 Likes

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by TooMuchStuff: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2022
Obi did this one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by yamunla(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2022
igbo people masquarading as yoruba..using tinubu picture to create account and post rubbish..

AWON WEYREY

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by Nightwolf1: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2022
grin grin Tinubu urchins are already frustrated beyond redemption by general acceptance of Peter Obi on Yoruba soil. Real Yorubas love Peter Obi. Only Tinubu urchins, NURTW miscreants and despicable agberos and Nairaland homeless swines hate Peter Obi. grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by fman(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2022
Threat na sharwama

3 Likes

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by Sonyboom: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2022
Igbos creating fake ID. No surprised sha.
My chairman is in Labour party n you can convince him not to vote anyone aside Peter Obi but he also can not convince me not to vote Tinubu. Car lot in VGC we still have like 2 diehard Peter Obi support but the rest are voting Tinubu. Even Tinubu can't force any Yoruba to vote him talkmore his supporters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by Trinitycian: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2022
Williampisces:
Why are these guys very toxic ? I am Yoruba but, this is unnecessary.. I have lots of Igbo friends who are lovely... So, therefore, I and my family wash our hands off this propaganda..

Beware undecided

Too bad

6 Likes

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by RZArecta(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2022
Are you surprised ? It's a normal way of life for agbado guzzlers

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by tsdarkside(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2022
thats why i dont use twitter....

most miserable people plenty their....
here on nairaland,we abuse the shitt out of each other,but we dont go that far....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by tsdarkside(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2022
yamunla:
igbo people masquarading as yoruba..using tinubu picture to create account and post rubbish..

AWON WEYREY

you cant be sure about that....
nairalanders mostly know each others acounts....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by trantayo: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2022
Igbos nawa for you.

1 Like

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by RZArecta(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2022
Sonyboom:
Igbos creating fake ID. No surprised sha.
My chairman is in Labour party n you can convince him not to vote anyone aside Peter Obi but he also can not convince me not to vote Tinubu. Car lot in VGC we still have like 2 diehard Peter Obi support but the rest are voting Tinubu. Even Tinubu can't force any Yoruba to vote him talkmore his supporters
lol grin continue blaming Igbos as if this is the first time Yoruba are issuing threats even during this election cycle. Is Remi who threatened to invoke juju against Igbos an Igbo woman ? Tinubu supporters are just naturally wicked, that's all

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by adekolaelect(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2022
Na Igbo dey do this kind things when do Yorubas begging learning bad things from Igbos that used to Intimidations?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by AdamuKD: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2022
grin
Are you surprised?
See what keyamo said about them....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by Obamaofusa: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Stupidity from Alaigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by Kendo999: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2022
Thank God I Found my PVC cool Peter Obi For President

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by BATified2023: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2022
Williampisces:

Beware undecided
I can bet my life that that person is Igbo

It’s just to counter d mistake obioha n Austin nwabufo made

Mere looking at it it’s obvious the owner of that handle is not Yoruba even with the name

Igbos are too predictable

3 Likes

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by seunmsg(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2022
The handle was created by Peter Obi supporters to post nonsense. They then shared that screenshot in their whatsapp group for onward posting all over social media.

Yoruba people are very liberal and sensible. We don’t play this way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by BATified2023: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2022
yamunla:

AWON WEYREY
igbos are too predictable

1 Like

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by RZArecta(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2022
Batified2023 you will keep sharing my posts till you get crippled Amin cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by RZArecta(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2022
Batified2023 I repeat again, continue sharing my posts for your sinister motives, I DON'T CARE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by M4A1carbine: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2022
They create "parody" accounts and claim its IGBOs.

Yesterday they claimed 50cent endorsed Peter Obi...

They claimed OBAMA invited Tinubu to his swearing in.

The "fake jonathan account" was created by an Agbado youth, who is serving jail time for impersonating Jonathan's Twitter account.

Twitter has been notified and all those accounts that peddle falsehood will be traced accordingly.

IDENTITY THEFT is a hallmark of Agbado miscreants!!

5 Likes

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by Owontime: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2022
It's simple, vote Tinubu or go back to where you came from.

1 Like

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by M4A1carbine: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Oh!!...so you NOTICED it.

How can a person be sharing posts of people to his agbado crew members??

its shows fear and lack of confidence.

KEEP Pressing their useless necks!!

RZArecta:
Batified2023 I repeat again, continue sharing my posts for your sinister motives, I DON'T CARE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by M4A1carbine: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2022
Please start the levels...we need check something.

Tinubu will LABOUR TILL DEATH...and wont be
PRESIDENT.

Do ya worst...useless zombie..spits!

Owontime:

2 Likes

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by RZArecta(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Oh!!...so you NOTICED it.

How can a person be sharing posts of people to his agbado crew members??

its shows fear and lack of confidence.

KEEP Pressing their useless necks!!

it's something more sinister. Be careful

3 Likes

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by Sonyboom: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2022
Oh ! You are now worried about that but when Peter Obi supper open thread each time he goof claiming to be Yoruba you are OK. You own the monopoly to do that cos you are Igbo yeah ?!

RZArecta:
lol grin continue blaming Igbos as if this is the first time Yoruba are issuing threats even during this election cycle. Is Remi who threatened to invoke juju against Igbos an Igbo woman ? Tinubu supporters are just naturally wicked, that's all
Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by RZArecta(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2022
Owontime:
oya come kill people wey no vote am na whether na only you get craze for head

1 Like

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by ElSudani: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2022
seunmsg:
The handle was created by Peter Obi supporters to post nonsense. They then shared that screenshot in their whatsapp group for onward posting all over social media.

Yoruba people are very liberal and sensible. We don’t play this way.

We know exactly what they are doing. Extremely dumb folks. That is why we call them zombidients.

1 Like

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by RZArecta(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2022
Sonyboom:
Oh ! You are now worried about that but when Peter Obi supper open thread each time he goof claiming to be Yoruba you are OK. You own the monopoly to do that cos you are Igbo yeah ?!

I see you're suffering from the early stages of a lunatic disorder, please tell your people to institutionalize you

2 Likes

Re: Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) by M4A1carbine: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2022
For agbadorians??...mtcheeew!!

They cant do shyt...Facts

RZArecta:
it's something more sinister. Be careful

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Names Of 8 Governors, 36 Senators Backing Peter Obi (Photos) / Tinubu’s Government Announces New Set Of Appointments (full List) / Photos: More Kidnappers Terrorizing FCT Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.