Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Links To Schools In Italy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Links To Schools In Italy (1038 Views)

Police Car Hits Nigerian During Chase In Italy. Photos / Ogochukwu Efeizomor, Nigerian Engineer Who Survives By Begging In Italy / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Links To Schools In Italy by Rukey09(f): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Please i need help with schools in Italy for Masters in business administration or something close to it.
Please help a sista. I dont have money to pay for an agent
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by MufasaLion: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2021
Rukey09:
Please i need help with schools in Italy for Masters in business administration or something close to it.

Italy? Well, I got a friend that just got offer there but he might not go. I can ask him bit however, why don't you check other countries with less admission process such as UK and US.
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by bukola: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Rukey09:
same here though I have a list of schools I will be applying to just waiting for their application for 22/23 to open. some will open by October some November
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by bukola: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Italy? Well, I got a friend that just got offer there but he might not go. I can ask him bit however, why don't you check other countries with less admission process such as UK and US.
@mufasa lion do you mean visa process or admission process? Cos with the mails I have received from some of the schools I don’t think the admission process is that stressful
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by MufasaLion: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2021
bukola:
@mufasa lion do you mean visa process or admission process? Cos with the mails I have received from some of the schools I don’t think the admission process is that stressful

UK and US schools are straightforward. And moreover, the visa process for some countries ain't that stressful as long as you know what are required. Moreover, each country has it's own benefits after you're done with your education.
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by MufasaLion: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2021
bukola:
same here though I have a list of schools I will be applying to just waiting for their application for 22/23 to open. some will open by October some November

Italy?
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by bukola: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Italy?
yes
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by MufasaLion: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
bukola:
yes

Cool

Hope you've already got the documents needed for application?
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by bukola: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Cool

Hope you've already got the documents needed for application?
getting them ready boss
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by MufasaLion: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
bukola:
getting them ready boss

Cool bro. Work more on your Statement of Purpose bro.
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by Rukey09(f): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Please, can you ask him for me..I cant afford UK and US, so i am looking for countries with low tuition
MufasaLion:

Re: Links To Schools In Italy by Rukey09(f): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Please can you share the names of schools..i will really appreciate
bukola:
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by MufasaLion: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Rukey09:
Please, can you ask him for me..I cant afford UK and US, so i am looking for countries with low tuition

Surely, I will ask him.
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by Rukey09(f): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Thank you
MufasaLion:

Surely, I will ask him.
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by MufasaLion: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Rukey09:
Thank you

You're welcome.
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by bukola: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Rukey09:
Please can you share the names of schools..i will really appreciate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Links To Schools In Italy by bukola: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
You can check this schools out and look for the one that has management course entirely taught in English
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by Richdee1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=bukola post=105299427][/quote]

Are this Federal schools with no application fee?
How did you get their names on Google?
What did you type?
Was looking at low/free tution schools for Diploma Masters
Would have gone for UK or Canada but their fees na die
And again Colleges and University,which one cheap pass
Abeg answer me one one
Make ma head no burst
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by Rukey09(f): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2021
Thank you so much
bukola:
You can check this schools out and look for the one that has management course entirely taught in English
Re: Links To Schools In Italy by bukola: 4:12am On Aug 30, 2021
Richdee1:

Are this Federal schools with no application fee?
How did you get their names on Google?
What did you type?
Was looking at low/free tution schools for Diploma Masters
Would have gone for UK or Canada but their fees na die

Abeg answer me one one
Make ma head no burst

yes this are public university with no application fee
Google won’t list everything out for you like this as you can see the picture it’s an excel sheet

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Guarantor Form : Enquiry / Sucesss / Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.