Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,905 members, 7,866,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) (50588 Views)

Comedian AY Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) by Enibanks(f): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2021
No b she bin dey smell 4 biggy house that year??
Re: Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) by stasius: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2021
One one dollar. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) by gimakon2(m): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
kponkedenge:

If you must spray dollars, use something reasonable and not $1.

I'll rather spray N500 note than $1....even though they are almost the same.

And for you asking me how much I have in my account.... I just feel like laughing at this... Cos this is a private forum and you don't know me... But I'll attach something below and delete it later....

That's just what I withdrew from my dollar account over the weekend.

Now move along boy.

Oga , like you said , it is a forum. Make we hear word, if at all, what you said, is true , advertising you have a dollar account makes no sense. Stop insulting people for unnecessary show of. She spray $1 , she spray 500 naira , Na your business?? Must you comment? I day help you cover your inadequacies , you still day rant crap, guy get sense abeg.
Take care, Nothing day your head. I just wasted my Data talking to someone who does not know anything
Re: Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
gimakon2:

Oga , like you said , it is a forum. Make we hear word, if at all, what you said, is true , advertising you have a dollar account makes no sense. Stop insulting people for unnecessary show of. She spray $1 , she spray 500 naira , Na your business?? Must you comment? I day help you cover your inadequacies , you still day rant crap, guy get sense abeg.
Take care, Nothing day your head. I just wasted my Data talking to someone who does not know anything

How does what I said about her affect you that you're just mastubating like a monkey over the comment....my initial comment was just me catching cruise.... But trust idiots like you taking it personal and quoting me to rant nonsense.

Goan borrow data from whatever network you're using and keep off my mention.
Re: Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) by gimakon2(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
kponkedenge:

How does what I said about her affect you that you're just mastubating like a monkey over the comment....my initial comment was just me catching cruise.... But trust idiots like you taking it personal and quoting me to rant nonsense.

Goan borrow data from whatever network you're using and keep off my mention.

grin grin grin

Now i have your attention. E pain am.
Stupid idiot. Get a Life. Silence, best answers for imbeciles like you who do not respect women, you forget say u get mama and sisters. This is why i am embarrassing a low life pig like you.
Dunce. grin Mumu way day claim say e get dollar. grin
Re: Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) by olubl: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Happy birthday to you Ay many happy returns
Re: Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
kponkedenge:
Poor girl, spraying $1. undecided
Which one you get? undecided
Re: Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) by bukatyne(f): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
clothingonline:
Was she doing for a living?

Affordable men clothing all categories at clearance price
All sizes available and payment on delivery

Someone sprayed about N60k, you are asking what she does for a living cheesy
Re: Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) by clothingonline(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
bukatyne:

Someone sprayed about N60k, you are asking what she does for a living cheesy
I don’t know pls tell me
I wish to know
Re: Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
gimakon2:

grin grin grin

Now i have your attention. E pain am.
Stupid idiot. Get a Life. Silence, best answers for imbeciles like you who do not respect women, you forget say u get mama and sisters. This is why i am embarrassing a low life pig like you.
Dunce. grin Mumu way day claim say e get dollar. grin

Lol see this dunce. Speaking of pigs, I believe you can recognize one cos that's your linage.... I'm impressed at your stupidity and idiocy.... Keep vomiting, I'll keep giving you what you deserve.
Broke ass nigger that doesn't even have data.
Re: Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) by Gfskw: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Clout hoess
Re: Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) by HoneySwag(f): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
gimakon2:

$1 = 517 naira.
and she has many in her hands

Uncle show us Akant balance or forever put your toilet inside your pocket and learn to mind your own business. You cannot be broke and stupid at the same time. Next thing na to call am Olosho. You have no respect for women, it shows how badly raised you have been.
Mxm
Well said, thank you
Re: Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) by STARKENNETH(m): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) by EmmaLege: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2022
Kingcalls:

Poverty mentality...( na still dollar) ... u no get money , u de spray one one dollar to show off ....

see who dey talk poverty mentality grin grin grin I Thank God for my life and im happy i went to redeemers university, im a magodo boy and my father owns many properties here. wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party / Nigerians Waiting To See What Ebuka Will Wear At Banky W's White Wedding / Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.