Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Boko Haram: Why Ex-naval Officer Criticising Buhari Was Invited – DHQ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Why Ex-naval Officer Criticising Buhari Was Invited – DHQ (2556 Views)

Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-Naval Chief Over ₦‎1.5 Billion Fraud / Travails Of Mama Boko Haram: Why She Is Held In Prison Since February / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Why Ex-naval Officer Criticising Buhari Was Invited – DHQ by unbitchable(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Boko Haram: Why Ex-naval Officer Criticising Buhari Was Invited – DHQ by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sirjamo:
Let's agree for the sake of argument that government officials are behind it and the President is shielding them, what would be their gain? On what ground would Buhari want to destroy a country he leads?

According to Mr Olawunmi, they are doing it for Islamization agenda. My questions are, we have been hearing of Islamization agenda for like 300 years now, please how many village have been islamize? How many Church have been converted to mosque?

Do you believe that some people will wake up and decide to kill or forcefully convert over 80 million Nigerian Christians?

If you said that government has failed to provide adequate security, I completely agree with you. But saying the government is behind it is the one thing I will never take. Why would anyone wants to set his own house on fire?

I know there might be some saboteurs, but to go as far as saying Buhari knew them but did nothing is the most illogical thing I have ever heard.

You're correct! The bold does not make sense, but that is what most Nigerians believe, and you won't blame them. They have good reasons not to think otherwise. I don't want to start giving pointers here. If you look at it from another angle, if after how many years of boko haram and banditry, the government does not know who the sponsors are, that to me is even a bigger shame. DIA, DSS should be shut down if that's the case.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Ex-naval Officer Criticising Buhari Was Invited – DHQ by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Officialgarri:
Mr man. Shut the hell up. Stop claiming what you aren't. If you are who you claim to be, I will forward your details to you right now on WhatsApp... angry

I have nothing to prove to you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Ex-naval Officer Criticising Buhari Was Invited – DHQ by wingmanIII: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
sotomayor:
month don end 30k go soon drop

Don't mind the despicable idiots. May they end in disgrace,perfidy, poverty and endless shame.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Ex-naval Officer Criticising Buhari Was Invited – DHQ by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Stop fuc.king derailing threads.. If you are idle, kindly pick some beans.

Nonsense and ingredients
you're pained because i refused to reply to your numerous PMs

leave me alone helinues

na by force?
Re: Boko Haram: Why Ex-naval Officer Criticising Buhari Was Invited – DHQ by ruggedtimi(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
But I cum dey wonder when dia get power to arrest somebody
Re: Boko Haram: Why Ex-naval Officer Criticising Buhari Was Invited – DHQ by BeardedMeat(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sirjamo:
Oga went on Channels to claim he knows everything, time to explain, he switched off phone.

I guess his sponsors did not pay him to give facts, they just want him to give their foolish supporters something to wail about.
He is IPOB!
Re: Boko Haram: Why Ex-naval Officer Criticising Buhari Was Invited – DHQ by suogal(f): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Boko Haram: Why Ex-naval Officer Criticising Buhari Was Invited – DHQ by SporaD8: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sirjamo:
Let's agree for the sake of argument that government officials are behind it and the President is shielding them, what would be their gain? On what ground would Buhari want to destroy a country he leads?

According to Mr Olawunmi, they are doing it for Islamization agenda. My questions are, we have been hearing of Islamization agenda for like 300 years now, please how many village have been islamize? How many Church have been converted to mosque?

Do you believe that some people will wake up and decide to kill or forcefully convert over 80 million Nigerian Christians?

If you said that government has failed to provide adequate security, I completely agree with you. But saying the government is behind it is the one thing I will never take. Why would anyone wants to set his own house on fire?

I know there might be some saboteurs, but to go as far as saying Buhari knew them but did nothing is the most illogical thing I have ever heard.
Sincerely you are the illogical one in need of help.
Over 30 Bureau de change operators were fingered as terror sponsor, instead of being tried, your President shield them from public scrutiny. A serving minister publicly announced his support for terror group, your President again develop glaucoma.
Miyetti Allah/Muric keep issuing and carrying out their threat again and again, yet your dullard of a head never deem it fit for caution or deserving an invite. I can go on and on yet here you are ranting about logic!
Sincerely If you ask me, I think you are the one that has taken leave off your thinking faculty.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Ex-naval Officer Criticising Buhari Was Invited – DHQ by Okoroawusa: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2021
nameo is this your "confirmation" on the "wanted by DSS" story by Sowore?

Shame on you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Presents Unique LPG Investment Destination, Says Osinbajo / Nigerians, Behold The Seven Political Gladiators Set To Retire Buhari In 2023 / Dave Umahi: If Votes Belong To Political Parties, Then Why Should Political Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.