Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Megan Thee Stallion Drags Her Label To Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Megan Thee Stallion Drags Her Label To Court (458 Views)

Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For / "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers / Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Megan Thee Stallion Drags Her Label To Court by tanduojie(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
label is not allowing her release new music.

Label won’t let me release new song. She wrote.

Legal documents obtained by TMZ, the rapper claims her label, 1501 certified Entertainment and former MLB star Crawford, are stepping in the way of her putting out a new song with BTS. MEG says she’s
Read more.
https://correcttunes.com/megan-thee-stallion-claims-her-record-label-is-not-to-allowing-her-release-new-music/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Liked Don Jazzy’s Post Congratulating Wizkid on his Groundbreaking / BBNAIJA: "Maria Stole My Sister's Husband" - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts / Nigerian Transgender Deevah Flashes His Growing B**bs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.