Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ipob Shut In Britain Shut Down The Street Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Shut In Britain Shut Down The Street Now (1283 Views)

Sit-at-home Order: Shops Shut In Imo / Sit-at-Home: IPOB Members Disobey Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, Shut Down S/East (Pictures) / June 12: Markets, Computer Village, Shops Shut In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Shut In Britain Shut Down The Street Now by Nwaokija(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Following the abduction of mazi Nnamdi kanu by DSS, the ipob family have organized a fresh protest in Britain demanding that the British government should come over to Nigeria and undo what their ancestors did to this three tribes called Nigeria
They were so fearless and angry this time that they demand for immediate date for referendum so to break up in peace or.....(only God knows) and other things
So what do you think
Will British government fall for their recent threats?
Did they make a good move on this or is it a grave mistake for them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA7pvQoY3Gs
Re: Ipob Shut In Britain Shut Down The Street Now by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Many of you Kongo Jews that are with expire papers, dey will deport u home lasan, better face ur hustle cheesy
Re: Ipob Shut In Britain Shut Down The Street Now by Emergingnation(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
SlyDev:
Many of you Kongo Jews that are with expire papers, dey will deport u home lasan, better face ur hustle cheesy
Says Pained typical fulani Marauder..

Cry Cry unity beggar.

8 Likes

Re: Ipob Shut In Britain Shut Down The Street Now by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Emergingnation:
Says Pained typical fulani Marauder..

Cry Cry unity beggar.

I'm Yoruba by birth by name by heart. Na Liberal Yoruba they cause this. People like you don't deserve to be with humans. You are to be bundled back to the region you escape from.
Re: Ipob Shut In Britain Shut Down The Street Now by after4: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
SlyDev:

Re: Ipob Shut In Britain Shut Down The Street Now by Arda1000(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
SlyDev:

I'm Yoruba by birth by name by heart. Na Liberal Yoruba they cause this. People like you don't deserve to be with humans. You are to be bundled back to the region you escape from.
my Yoruba Muslim head slammer grin
Re: Ipob Shut In Britain Shut Down The Street Now by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Arda1000:
my Yoruba Muslim head slammer grin

Igbo jew onion bandit

1 Like

Re: Ipob Shut In Britain Shut Down The Street Now by Arda1000(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
SlyDev:

Igbo jew onion bandit
i gladly be an onion bandit any day than be a head slammer
Re: Ipob Shut In Britain Shut Down The Street Now by heniford2: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
This will not give us biafra what we need is war because a blackman that's what he understand properly war for freedom
Re: Ipob Shut In Britain Shut Down The Street Now by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Arda1000:
i gladly be an onion bandit any day than be a head slammer

Crime is so infused your DNA that you love being a bandit grin. Chai no wonder 70 percent of prisoners during colonial era were black Jews.
Re: Ipob Shut In Britain Shut Down The Street Now by Emergingnation(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
SlyDev:

Cos the Fulani's 'll always deny their identities due to their obvious inferiority complex...
Re: Ipob Shut In Britain Shut Down The Street Now by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Emergingnation:
Cos the Fulani's 'll always deny their identities due to their obvious inferiority complex...

Zzzzzzz
Re: Ipob Shut In Britain Shut Down The Street Now by cybersoldiers: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
SlyDev:

You propagate hate on Nairaland.

You need to be thrown into sambisa forest where your likes dwell.

Terrorists are not welcomed to quote me.
Re: Ipob Shut In Britain Shut Down The Street Now by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
cybersoldiers:

You propagate hate on Nairaland.

You need to be thrown into sambisa forest where your likes dwell.

Terrorists are not welcomed to quote me.

But when igbos sit behind keyboard and abuse yoruba leader 24/7 is not hate? Bros hypocrite.

Biggest terrorist are the one eating sugar cane, groundnut and stealing onions.

(1) (Reply)

Officers Killed As Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra / *The Man Wale Gomez:* / North Afriad Tinubu Will Back & Bankroll Peter Obi/Akinwumi Adesina Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.