Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Make Money By Answering Quiz. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money By Answering Quiz. (837 Views)

Earn $2-3 Daily By Answering 1 Question / Earn 500 Naira Airtime Weekly By Answering 3 Simple Dan Quiz From Daniel Ekwere / Earn Money Directly To Your Paypal Account By Just Answering Surveys Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Answering Quiz. by OkwudibaMacAnth: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
LATEST PLATFORM WHERE YOU CAN LEARN AND EARN!

Sabi2Earn......

https://sabi2earn.com

The era of Covid 19 pandemic caused lots of damage to so many businesses, only few were able to strive during those trial time. The era came with digital wave where people kept searching for ways they can make money online, because of the total lockdown.

Several digital training for skills came, and so many embrace them and were happy they made that choice. So many learnt website Development, Graphics Design, Digital Marketing etc, to mention but few.

As a Student, I wasn't left out, as I was always online searching for sites where I can learn and update my knowledge. I saw several sites where I learn, but among them was this unique platform, www.sabi2earn.com
It was actually my friend that made me get to know about the sabi2earn platform. In the Sabi2earn to platform, you just have to answer quiz correctly and you will be rewarded with cash prize, also you can be among those that will be randomly selected for raffle draw, also for chance to win bigger cash..

Ever since I join the platform, is been weekly cash out for me and have also introduce lots of my friends to this platform, so they can learn and earn with me.
Don't be left out, now is the time.

Everyone can learn and earn here, you just have to answer quiz correctly.

HOW IT WORKS

To participate in the raffle draw, you must have answered correctly our quiz questions from the paid-quiz category.
Note:Only paid quiz winners are qualified for the raffle draw. Highlighted below are 4 steps on how to be part of our raffle draw winners

STEP I

1. Create an account using your email or phone. (0.5 Sabi2Earn coin will be awarded upon sign up)

2. Verify your account

3. Login to your account

4. To participate in the Quiz

I. To be able to participate in the paid quiz, you must fund your account and have Sabi2Earn Coins available in your account balance.

II. You can participate in the Fun Quiz with Zero Balance in your Sabi2Earn account balance.

III. Once logged in to your account, proceed to click on the Quiz tab to participate either on the paid or fun quiz provided by Sabi2Earn.

• How do you participate in the paid quiz? Paid Quiz raffle draw is done weekly and it only have one question for the week. You must buy Sabi2Earn coins from our platform directly or from a vendor to participate. Sabi2Earn coins cost N14 per 1 Sabi2Earn coin. You need 5 Sabi2Earn coins to participate in the Sabi2Earn paid quiz which is equivalent to N70 and this qualifies you to participate in the paid Quiz.

• The paid quiz comes in either multiple choice or theory question. There is only one question for the Sabi2Earn paid quiz and you can answer the same question multiple times which increases your chances of being randomly selected during the raffle draw. Each time you answer the question, you will be charged 5 Sabi2Earn coins.

• If you answered the question correctly, you will be issued an entry number which will be used for the raffle draw. Each time you answer the Sabi2Earn paid quiz correctly, you will be issued a new entry number. Entry numbers will be used for the raffle draw.

Users/participants in the Sabi2Earn paid quiz not selected during the raffle draw will be awarded 0.5 Sabi2Earn coin into their Sabi2Earn account. If you have multiple entries in the paid quiz and youre not randomly selected in the raffle draw, each entry you made for that week in the Sabi2Earn paid quiz, you will receive 0.5 sabi2ean coin

•Users referring their friends to our platform will receive 1 Sabi2Earn coin when the 10 friends they referred sign up and fund their wallet.

• Sabi2Earn Fun quiz questions auto populate the more you answer the question. Users participating in the Sabi2Earn fun quiz, will be able to earn 0.5 Sabi2Earn coins per week if they answer 80% of the fun quiz questions for that week.

STEP II

You must answer all questions from our paid quiz correctly. You can participate as many times as possible, this will increase your chances of becoming a winner.

STEP III

Our winners of the paid quiz( those who have answered our questions correctly) will be automatically selected and placed on the raffle draw.

STEP IV

Our system will randomly select 10 people in the raffle draw pool. These 10 people will be the lucky winners of the week and they will receive 2,500 Naira each.

Rush now to www.sabi2earn.com, register and join thousands of Students and others enjoying cash and knowledge.

You can also join as an Affiliate member.

Sabi2earn also have blog posts...

Enjoy......

Re: Make Money By Answering Quiz. by OkwudibaMacAnth: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Between March 2021 to June 2021, I have earn over N25,000 from Sabi2Earn platform, just by answering quiz.

www.sabi2earn.com is the best learning platform.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022: Work From Home To Build Your Dream Job / FCMB Gro Investment / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.