Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

What's Peter OBI Legacy Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Peter OBI Legacy Project (1348 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors / Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by princeabdul(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
I dare the people clamoring for Peter OBI presidency to share his legacy project, you can send insults or ask me for Tinubu 's own if he has none.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
EDUCATION
Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by princeabdul(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
jerseyboy:
EDUCATION
prove?

4 Likes

Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by gracealonev: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pandora papers,

5 Likes

Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Crixxx: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
It's every where. The videos and proof are everywhere for everyone to see. I would have show a video of him receiving awards but I can't upload videos.
PO get pedigree abeg
Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
The new resolution

1 Like

Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by limeta(f): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
After shouting nepa bill will do in 2015
Simple questions for you
What is project ?

2 Likes

Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is Tinubu certificate
Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
These are Tinubu's certificates.

Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Mandate2023: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Zikojukwu:
These are Tinubu's certificates.

Na simple question them ask u grin grin grin u don't know anything he did abi

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Mandate2023: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:
It's every where. The videos and proof are everywhere for everyone to see. I would have show a video of him receiving awards but I can't upload videos.
PO get pedigree abeg

Everywhere like where?

U can't list any? If na to write nonsense about tinubu nw u go see write

A local govt chairman in lagos performed better than obi grin grin grin

Come list d unusual project different from what yahaya bello and some other ppl we tag useless governor did

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
I have given you Tinubu's projects. Are you not satisfied or should I give you more?
Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Vulturereloaded: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
What is donald trumps legacy project? Its black monkeys in Africa brainwashed by politicians that talk about legacy project.

Real development it measure by impact on lives of citizens.

Tinubu will leave his legacy projects in lagos, and travel to UK that invests in health and education to be treated. Why can't his legacy project take care or his health?

He invested massively in an Indigenous automobile company, today innoson is going far. That is what US did for bill gates and the rest.

Anambra state is today the highest single share holder in one of the worlds tops breweries.

His investment in Education put Anambra no 1 in WAEC and NECO.

Buhari has legacy projects, but we are still the poverty capital of the world. Inflation is destroying the value of salaries and pensions.

1 Like

Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by princeabdul(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
gracealonev:
Pandora papers,
this is his only highly ceiling legacy
Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by princeabdul(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:
PO get pedigree abeg
show them or you're capping
Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Crixxx: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mandate2023:

Everywhere like where?

U can't list any? If na to write nonsense about tinubu nw u go see write

A local govt chairman in lagos performed better than obi grin grin grin

Come list d unusual project different from what yahaya bello and some other ppl we tag useless governor did

I am not a frustrated skullminers so I don't need to sit and start writing 1000 pages. If you need to see his achievement, google is available for you and Anambra is open to all boy. No be today OBI achievement start to circulate. Don't be lazy
Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by princeabdul(m): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
limeta:
After shouting nepa bill will do in 2015
Simple questions for you
What is project ?
almajiris can do better than this fix up.
Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by princeabdul(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:

I am not a frustrated skullminers so I don't need to sit and start writing 1000 pages. If you need to see his achievement, google is available for you and Anambra is open to all boy. Don't be lazy
show his legacy project in anambra and stop wailing.

2 Likes

Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Crixxx: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
princeabdul:
show them or you're capping

Can I show videos on Nairaland abi una no just wan get sense.
Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Crixxx: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
princeabdul:
show how his legacy project in anambra and stop wailing

Ee concern you. Dy there Dy cry grin
Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by princeabdul(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
What is donald trumps legacy project? Its black monkeys in Africa brainwashed by politicians that talk about legacy project.

Real development it measure by impact on lives of citizens.

Tinubu will leave his legacy projects in lagos, and travel to UK that invests in health and education to be treated. Why can't his legacy project take care or his health?

He invested massively in an Indigenous automobile company, today innoson is going far. That is what US did for bill gates and the rest.

Anambra state is today the highest single share holder in one of the worlds tops breweries.

His investment in Education put Anambra no 1 in WAEC and NECO.

Buhari has legacy projects, but we are still the poverty capital of the world. Inflation is destroying the value of salaries and pensions.
do you have problem with comprehension?? Show a pictorial evidence
Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by princeabdul(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:

I am not a frustrated skullminers so I don't need to sit and start writing 1000 pages. If you need to see his achievement, google is available for you and Anambra is open to all boy. No be today OBI achievement start to circulate. Don't be lazy
where's the pictorial evidence?
Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Crixxx: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
princeabdul:
where's the pictorial evidence?

Seems you're not part of this world. Go and research and forget hear say. Btw its not even hard to find as it's everywhere on the net.

Even Peter Obi will say "go and verify" grin
We no Dy do lies and propaganda. GO AND VERIFY
Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Mandate2023: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:

If u google the most useless governor in Nigeria achievement it will still bring out something grin grin

All u dis tribalistic nuisance won't go and find work to do...soon u will say Buhari is d cause of ur miserable life grin lazy idiots, u can't list bcoz u don't know of any

27 Likes

Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by princeabdul(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mandate2023:

If u google the most useless governor in Nigeria achievement it will still bring out something grin grin

All u dis tribalistic nuisance won't go and find work to do...soon u will say Buhari is d cause of ur miserable life grin lazy idiots, u can't list bcoz u don't know of any
his achievements are like MP3 you can only listen to it but can't see it.�

3 Likes

Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Vulturereloaded: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Crixxx: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mandate2023:

Ee pain am o. Hahaha you never start to Dy wail. Say you search most useless governor and them show you Tinubu no concern me. Btw na your papa you Dy curse not me.
"Chewing gworo in peace after causing pain and more hatred grin"
Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Abummg: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Op

Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Crixxx: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by princeabdul(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/gov-obi-presents-100-buses-schools/amp/

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/obi-donates-apc-patrol-vehicles-to-police/

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/118353/anambra-state-governor-obi-bags-home-best-governor-award.html
so buying 100 vehicles is a legacy project?? You're such a laughable stock, can these basic amenities be talked about in the next 50 years?? You're showing this as a legacy project even Almajiris that you all call illiterates are not this misinformed.

1 Like

Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Crixxx: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abummg:
Op

Lagos Ibadan expressway newspaper. It's always easy to identify 1 when you see it grin

1 Like

Re: What's Peter OBI Legacy Project by Crixxx: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
princeabdul:
so buying 100 vehicles is a legacy project?? You're such a laughable stock, can these basic amenities be talked about in the next 50 years?? You're showing this as a legacy project even Almajiris that you all call illiterates are not this misinformed.

Is this all you got? grin. Na that bus na him them Dy use go write jamb come out overall best for Nigeria even go knack una for southwest.
You must wish to have those buses

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now That Nyesom Wike Has Been Left In The Cold By Atiku - Your Advice For Him? / Why Are The Streets Of Lagos Always Stinking / We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.