Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies (4218 Views)

No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance / Hope Uzodinma Speaks On Stepping Down For Uche Nwosu / Clash Between Fulani And Berom Natives In Plateau. Villagers Killed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies by Monogamy: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
mightyhaze:
but a while ago he was your god.. just like roches became your god when he jettisoned hiis people's interest

Provide proofs or forever shut up
Re: Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies by mbos: 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
What a hopeless hope. Illiterate. Banzer
Re: Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies by Monogamy: 6:09am On Aug 29, 2021
mightyhaze:
but a while ago he was your god.. just like roches became your god when he jettisoned hiis people's interest

Shut that your mouth if you can not provide proofs where I have supported Uzodinjo anytime
Re: Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies by flexydote(m): 6:23am On Aug 29, 2021

Re: Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies by mightyhaze: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Shut that your mouth if you can not provide proofs where I have supported Uzodinjo anytime
See this one. No be you be helllanus ? Hallelujah boy to the supreme govnor? Or u think you are intelligent enough to hide your track grin
Re: Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies by mytime24(f): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2021
Mallam hopeless uzoadinma
Re: Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies by DONFASZY(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2021
Good example matters in dis life

He should first give out his daughter frm 13yr of age and pay d dowry’s for us all to see
Re: Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies by Ikwerelastborn: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2021
imo women are the cheapest in Nigeria, if you know u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

They are fulani property nah.

Uzodinma has agreed to the terms. He's given them out. grin
stop insulting my tribe
Re: Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
stop insulting my tribe

I didn't. I just agreed with Hope nah.

Is he wrong?
Re: Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

I didn't. I just agreed with Hope nah.

Is he wrong?
leave me alone
why are you always bitter against my people

I won't tolerate that nonsense again

i will fix you
Re: Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies by funkekemi(f): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2021
jollenbaba:
This one na Fulani slave later now awon nyamiri Igbo will be blaming west for their Woe's grin
the difference is that igbos are rejecting the guy soul and body but yoruba will embrace theirs and call it sophistication

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies by wediehere1: 11:20am On Aug 12
Penguin2:
Nobody is tarnishing Uzodimma’s image because he has already used his hands to tarnish his image.

I’m sure Uzodimma is depending on the Supreme Court to also get a second term because I’m sure he’s not hoping to win with the votes of Imolites.
Imolites have disgraced this one once again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-general Takes Arise TV Presenter, Oseni Rufai, To The Cleaners (VIDEO) / FFK Furiously Reacts As US President, Joe Biden Fails To Congratulate Tinubu / President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.