Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Guy Please Help Out Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guy Please Help Out Here (539 Views)

Please Help Out! Advice From Experienced Web Designers Needed / Help Out With My Paypal Issues / Will You Partner With A Highly Connected Guy.please Post Your Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Please Help Out Here by chrishenzo: 1:45pm On May 21, 2011
How can I sent an active plain text hyperlinks.

I type something like this

Dear user,<br/>

We will reply to your question within 30mins<br/>

<a href="http://www.Johnson Cooperation.com">Johnson Cooperation</a>

When I tested it using google and yahoo email service. I was surprise to see everything as I typed it. Both the <br/> and the hyperlink showed.

I have seen a lot of email with only active text like "Johnson Cooperation", and once you click it, it will take you to their site.

Can someone tell me how to correct the issue. Why should I still be seeing the html tags. Help me out please.
Re: Guy Please Help Out Here by guru01(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2011

Dear user,<br/>

We will reply to your question within 30mins<br/>

<a href="http://www.JohnsonCooperation.com">Johnson Cooperation</a>
I guess that should help, and change the writing from plain text to html. Becuase if you leave it plain everything will show as a plain text.
If you need more help contact me 08024496403
Re: Guy Please Help Out Here by utimatedes(m): 11:56pm On May 21, 2011
Guru has answered your question correctly.
Also make sure you use standard Gmail and not basic and standard Yahoo as well
Re: Guy Please Help Out Here by chrishenzo: 1:03am On May 22, 2011
guru01:

I guess that should help, and change the writing from plain text to html. Becuase if you leave it plain everything will show as a plain text.
If you need more help contact me 08024496403

utimatedes:

Guru has answered your question correctly.
Also make sure you use standard Gmail and not basic and standard Yahoo as well

Thanks guys. The problem has been solved. I can now move on the next level. Thank you
Re: Guy Please Help Out Here by Godmother(f): 9:35am On May 22, 2011
I actually typed something else but changed my mind and since there is no delete button available to posters I couldnt delete this post
Re: Guy Please Help Out Here by Slyr0x: 11:25am On May 22, 2011
Muobo is unique quite unique? wink

(1) (Reply)

Plotters Foundtaion Repair Fort Worth Texas? / Mark Zuckerberg's New Challenge: Eating Only What He Kills (and Yes, We Do Mean / I Build And Design Simple And User Friendly Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.