Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Will You Partner With A Highly Connected Guy.please Post Your Views - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Will You Partner With A Highly Connected Guy.please Post Your Views (809 Views)

Post your PHP Problems Here / Guy Please Help Out Here / Website Review, Please Post A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Partner With A Highly Connected Guy.please Post Your Views by TechPros(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2008
please you all need to contribute.
a highly connected guy is asking me to partner with him so he can get the job while i do the designing and we share the profit.

timmy, smartsoft, my2cents, tundewoods and all nairalanders.
what do you think i should do.

consider yourself in my shoes, what will you do?
Re: Will You Partner With A Highly Connected Guy.please Post Your Views by yawatide(f): 3:29am On Jun 24, 2008
@poster, isn't this a double post (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-144972.0.html)?
Re: Will You Partner With A Highly Connected Guy.please Post Your Views by tundewoods(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2008
yawa-ti-de:

@poster, isn't this a double post (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-144972.0.html)?

@ Are you now class monitor or something undecided

@ Poster
It depends on the terms and agreement both of you reach, personally such partnerships works or should i better put lasts over a project or 2 depending on accepted sharing fomular and project implementation terms.
Re: Will You Partner With A Highly Connected Guy.please Post Your Views by SamMilla1(m): 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2008
Forgive me but i consider this a stupid question.
A highly connected guy,
And you are the designer.
Of what importance are your designs if they are not connected.
Or are you afraid to share the profits?
Meanwhile, send me tha guy s number.
Re: Will You Partner With A Highly Connected Guy.please Post Your Views by yawatide(f): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2008
@tunde
not really but i hate it wen i am deceived - 2 posts saying the same thing but under different topic titles.
Re: Will You Partner With A Highly Connected Guy.please Post Your Views by TechPros(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2008
thanks for your posts

yawetide, i really did not mean to create 2 topic for one discussion but i thought the first topic is nt the right topic for the discussion.

thanks all for your contribution. i spoke with smartsoft [www.smartsoftngr.com] and he really gave me some wonderful advice.
Re: Will You Partner With A Highly Connected Guy.please Post Your Views by fransois2(m): 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2008
As Tundewood rightly said, you must come to a term other than that I believe it's a good thing. You can as well check on our reseller package for hosting and domain registration.
Please follow the link on the signature.
Re: Will You Partner With A Highly Connected Guy.please Post Your Views by mambenanje(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2008
@poster
you are a lucky guy, beg the connected guy to give you 50% or less and let him get the contracts [ooh boy your still king because you are the one with teh skills] come rain come shine all the clients will somehow get to know you or the connected guy will never be able to do anything with out.
so just go in for it
Re: Will You Partner With A Highly Connected Guy.please Post Your Views by tundewoods(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2008
mambenanje:

@poster
you are a lucky guy, beg the connected guy to give you 50% or less and let him get the contracts [ooh boy your still king because you are the one with the skills] come rain come shine all the clients will somehow get to know you or the connected guy will never be able to do anything with out.
so just go in for it

Exactly, well said ![

(1) (Reply)

Updating A Website: I Need A Private Teacher Urgently ! / How Much Do Webdesigners Earn? / Hi, I Have The Ccnav4 And Ccnpv5 Full Multimedia Training Kit From Cisco Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.